Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Guild Suggestions: What do YOU want to see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am
We need more literate rps. I would stay here to the gods if there were alot more literate rps. I'm just saying, since i really love this guild, but there isn't enough rps to keep me here like crazy... : o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am
i think sometimes u should do random party ( random guild XD) also i think we should have aike a ball with every one dressed up the girls in dress the boy in suits and other hings to add to it and there should be a ball qween and king i think these are some things we should do  

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm
we should have a costume contest (i know it is original) but we could make it a theme, like in categories and whoever wins a category wins. like one could be the best Zombie costume and another could be the best Vampire costume, and so on  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:11 am
How about we have a Halloween party like the Gaia masquerade! biggrin biggrin
It will be great! biggrin biggrin
And contests of course too! biggrin  

The Victorian Lady

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 am
samoas677
we should have a costume contest (i know it is original) but we could make it a theme, like in categories and whoever wins a category wins. like one could be the best Zombie costume and another could be the best Vampire costume, and so on
Wait for the Halloween Event to open Hun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 am
maianhsssspikachu
How about we have a Halloween party like the Gaia masquerade! biggrin biggrin
It will be great! biggrin biggrin
And contests of course too! biggrin
The Event will start in four days. You'll see what's going on then. Thanks for the input.  

Tainted and Jaded

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am
Swollen Music
i think sometimes u should do random party ( random guild XD) also i think we should have aike a ball with every one dressed up the girls in dress the boy in suits and other hings to add to it and there should be a ball qween and king i think these are some things we should do
We do have Guild Parties, this ones theme is Prom. Party Info  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:39 am
Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX
We need more literate rps. I would stay here to the gods if there were alot more literate rps. I'm just saying, since i really love this guild, but there isn't enough rps to keep me here like crazy... : o
Have you looked through the ones in the RP Sub Forum? I know of one for sure I think you would like. We Remain  

Tainted and Jaded

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 pm
Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX

Thank you for bringing this up. As the Roleplay Sub-Forum Manager, I would suggest that this and future suggestions concerning roleplays go into the Suggestions and Complaints thread of the Roleplay Sub-Forum. Regarding the question of literate roleplays, most of the roleplays that are active require literate or semi-literate posts. I think what scares some people away is not the literacy, but the length. Some want roleplays in which you can post many paragraphs of text, and others want to be able to write quick posts for a roleplay. The latter roleplays are what I like to call "postette roleplays" (made-up term). We have a good mix of both of those in the sub-forum. Most of the roleplays are serious/deep roleplays, and others can be joined just for fun with not too much work needed to join.

Because I do want more activity in the Roleplay Sub-Forum, here are some of the active (last post within the last two months) roleplays and a short synopsis of each from most amount of posts to new:

We Remain ~ Zombies have taken over New York City, and you and a small group of survivors must try and survive this threat without going mad. Page 14; 208 posts.

The Marijolie ~ A cruise ship makes a turn for the worst and crashes, not on Earth but on a random distant planet and have to find a way to survive and deal with various creatures and vaguely humanoid people they meet, while trying to stay alive. Page 11; 162 posts.

Ultima Speranza Circus ~ Come see the fun and silly circus acts, or show off one of your talents and join it. Page 7; 90 posts. (postette)

Beyond Time ~ After a meteor warning, a prestigious high school must evacuate a select few teens into a time machine, which takes them back on time to the kingdom of King Henry VIII. Page 5; 72 posts.

Super, I'm a Hero ~ You wake up in a sleeping chamber to a strange society of of humanoids that tell you that you are now a superhero. Page 4; 49 posts.

The Land of Hensetsu ~ Crossbreeds have all been eradicated, except for the princess of the destroyed kingdom, who avoided the horrible incident, and now must try and make a new life and meet new people while avoiding being killed. Page 3; 37 posts.

Meiji Cliffside Resort ~ Feel free to come into the large resort and live a simpler life of luxury. Page 2; 22 posts. (postette)

Abarra - city of thieves, criminals, and outcast ~ The city of Abarra is filled with different strange and interesting people, and although it is peaceful, crime is still everywhere. NEW! Page 1; 12 posts.

private school rp ~ For kids who get kicked out of there old school, a private school for troubled teens, no matter who you are. NEW! (unstarted)

Of course, if none of these are your cup of tea, then feel free to post your own roleplay, just be sure to read this before posting.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 pm
Toxic Pepper
flash of goldilocks
Vacationeer

I will be sending out a guild announcement tomorrow introducing the new private "random beach"!
[LINK]

yes!!!!!!  

troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:51 pm
Unit Blue
Well I'll be straight with you Toxic..... I want to see more Blue
Not just any Blue but more Unit Blue
We need more of that...

really? i vote for having some orangey blue...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 am
Since I'm so busy juggling with school and the net, I want tektek avi contests. Also I heart dice rolls (although I never won). I also wanna have art contests as in like the scariest arts there because it's halloween. razz
I these suggestions suck. sweatdrop  

Fading Sketch

Shy Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Lusted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 am
we can hav an event were som 1 thinks of a number and then dat person must be honest they tell how much thell giv if any 1 gets it right biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:39 am
Zehiru Hiou
Since I'm so busy juggling with school and the net, I want tektek avi contests. Also I heart dice rolls (although I never won). I also wanna have art contests as in like the scariest arts there because it's halloween. razz
When the Halloween Event opens there is an Art Contest, a Tektek, and an Avi contest. All Art stuff is in the Art Sub forum though, check there for Art Contests every now and then. You're suggestions are good. In the Contest Sub Forum there is a Dice Rolling one.  

Tainted and Jaded

Fading Sketch

Shy Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 am
Tainted and Jaded
Zehiru Hiou
When the Halloween Event opens there is an Art Contest, a Tektek, and an Avi contest. All Art stuff is in the Art Sub forum though, check there for Art Contests every now and then. You're suggestions are good. In the Contest Sub Forum there is a Dice Rolling one.

How about animation contests? Or who could dress their avis the scariest?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff