Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..
[TRG HONOR] Where were you on 9.11.01? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catasauruss

Shirtless Tycoon

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 am
My grandma babysat me. I didn't know what had happened. But I was scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:56 am
I was four years old, and I was at my baby sitter's, although I have no recollection of that day. My mom said that when it happened, I looked at my baby sitter and asked "Is that a movie?" because I couldn't possibly believe that it was real.

crying I love you sarah! forever rest in peace! She was in the first tower.....  

Nyikosis

Friendly Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

shadowviper0

Amorous Lover

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 am
I was picked up from school early and I didn't know why...then I saw what had happened on the news and didn't understand because I was too young. It's ten years later, and we will always remember and continue to honor the heroes from that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:58 am
I was 3 years old and I didn't know this happened untill.... I was probley 8...  

OtakuKnightGirl42

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am
I was at home just waking up and saw it on the tv.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 am
I was about 5-6 and I was sitting in the livingroom watching the news with my grandmother before school started like I always did and then it came on. My mom was downstairs with my little brother and I remember my grandmother running down the stairs in a panic. I thought it was all part of a movie.  

Addison_of_the_black_note

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

ayumilove-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 am
I was in the third grade at the time right. One of the teachers said to turn on the tv and so she did and we all seen it happen. At a young age like that that didn't impact me as much. Later on, it really has. May all the people that were involved in 9/11 or had any loved ones there may rest in peace. They are real heroes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 am
I was a school, the first grade,
completely oblivious of what was going on. '
We were sent home early and I knew something was wrong
so I watched the news (yes, I watched the news in the first grade),
I was horrified at the video and live footage.
I still feel horrified when I see the pictures and videos from that day,
especially "the falling man" picture..
RIP to all the lives lost on September 11, 2001.

Voldymorty

Newbie Noob

Leee_Samanthaaa

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:03 am
Welll i was with my Father and mother going so my dad could apply for a job In The Twin Towared's but when started happining We Started Running and Me and My Father and Mother Helped a Preagnet Women and Her Too Kid's We Ran Into My Mom Car and Wass So Lucky I Was SpeechLess and Scared Out Off My Mind cry cry cry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am
I was in kindergarten. I reminder my dad picking me and my brother up from school. I also reminder how the sky turned gray and red. My teacher last two of her friend and she was 2 streets from the towers when it happen. It one of those thing we will never forget. I am sorry to all those who lost someone important. May all those who die rest in peace. And god bless to all those who risked they lives to help.

Siaon96

OtakuKnightGirl42

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am
Xx-samantha love U-xX
Welll i was with my Father and mother going so my dad could apply for a job In The Twin Towared's but when started happining We Started Running and Me and My Father and Mother Helped a Preagnet Women and Her Too Kid's We Ran Into My Mom Car and Wass So Lucky I Was SpeechLess and Scared Out Off My Mind cry cry cry

Wow, what luck you managed to be here and not be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 am
I was in the 4th grade, I was playing up stairs in our house when my mom called me down (I thought she was just calling me down to eat, or ask me a question or something, etc.). I stopped playing and went down stairs and that's when she told me to look at the TV. I looked to see the News and a scene of the buildings coming down. At the time, I didn't know what was going on or what it meant. My mom tells me that she was just frozen in shock at what was happening, since she's from NY. I don't really remember this, but my dad tells me that as a soldier at the time, he had to leave home right at that moment, saying "I have to go."
We can only hope that the deceased are at peace.

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 am
i was in kindergarten in canada, 5 years old. i didn't find out until the next day when it was all over the news.
i have to ask though, was it even osama bin laden who did it?
iraq should not be to blame for one terrorist's act, it would be like saying president bush is stupid, so all americans are stupid : / and so iraq has millions of families without homes because canada and america decided that all iraq people are terrorists. hmmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:08 am
DANG I still cant believe it was like 10 yrs ago! I was like 11 when it happened and I live in California. I was about to go to school when my mother was watching the news on T.V. and she told me to stay a bit more. And we saw the whole thing unfold! It was crazy I was late to class but I was like damn what was happening?
My thoughts and Prayers go out to the familys that were a part of the tragedy!  

-luvvchocoandwine-

Hygienic Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200

-GDD- Admiral Awesome

Benevolent Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am
I was in third grade, we were in class when it happened, the announcement came on to to tell the teachers to turn on the news, and afterwards we were told to stand for a moment of silence. Really was a horrible tragedy. Though no matter what we go through, we will always stand tall, it's the American way, lets never forget.
God Bless america  
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games