V-Card Shredder

Welcoming Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 am
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12
MyLoveScene
Sketchmaster12

"Sure!" Sophia stood up, her boobs bouncing. "Just us?" She asked, stretching.
She quickly tied her hair and bent down to scratch her ankle, as she stood up she found herself staring at Dawns breasts. She realized she stared a bit too long and blushed, standing up. "Uh…" she mumbled. "Sorry!"
Dawn smiles. "No problem, and yeah, just us. Come on" She leads Sophia to an empty volleyball area and goes over to the opposite side of the net. Tits bouncing, she holds up the ball and asks "Ready?"

Sophia followed Dawn and found herself watching her a**. When Dawns tits bounced she smiled, "Yea... but I have to warn you.. I suck at volleyball." She grinned. "After you wanna... do something?" Sophia thought Dawn was really hot, A girl like this must be taken. she thought. "OK, go!" She jumped up, she purposely jumped to have her boobs bounce.
Dawn watched Sophia's tits bounce, mezmerized. Not paying attention, the ball hits her right in her face. "Ouch!" She giggles. Dawn bends over to pick up the ball. Smirking, she purposely loosens the ties on her bikini top, then turns back around and smiles."That was my bad, and yeah, we could maybe go get a smoothie?" Dawn serves the ball, her bikini top coming dangerously close to being untied.

Sophia giggled as the ball hit Dawn on the face, she grinned as her bikini became loose. She walked over to Dawn and tied her bikini, standIng behind her she softly grabbed her boob. "Oops!" she said, grinning. "Sorry about that." Sophia giggled, "Why dont we get that smoothie now?" She grabbed Dawns hand and kissed her on the cheek.
*smiles and kisses on lips* Sure *holds hand and walks over to smoothie bar*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 pm
-sitting at the smoothie bar in a red cross bikini top and a sarong, waching people go by-  

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:01 pm
Chirlaxx
-sitting at the smoothie bar in a red cross bikini top and a sarong, waching people go by-
-goes to smoothie bar and sits next to then clears throat- um hi im alice redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:03 pm
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
-goes to smoothie bar and sits next to then clears throat- um hi im alice redface sweatdrop

hi i'm Hannah, nice to meet you ^^  

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:05 pm
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

-doesnt feel so akward anymore- hi nice to meet you too~ -fix's one piece swim suit-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:10 pm
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

-doesnt feel so akward anymore- hi nice to meet you too~ -fix's one piece swim suit-

-stares at her legs as she fixes her swim suit-  

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

um so how r u -asks feeling like doesnt know what to say at all-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 pm
She wanders onto the warm sand, wrapped in a towel. Smiling at passers by  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 pm
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

um im great -looks at girl that passes by-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 pm
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

thats good -sighed- wow i cannot talk to ppl good -turns in seat and drinks smoothie-  

Baah imma Sheep

Timid Smoker

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Chirlaxx

thats good -sighed- wow i cannot talk to ppl good -turns in seat and drinks smoothie-

-puts my hand on your shoulder- its alright  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm
She sits at the smoothie bar and pulls off the towel, revealing black two piece swimsuit. "one strawberry banana please" She smiles as her red hair bounces with volume.  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 pm
-Velvet253-
She sits at the smoothie bar and pulls off the towel, revealing black two piece swimsuit. "one strawberry banana please" She smiles as her red hair bounces with volume.

-watches her hair-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:02 pm
Chirlaxx
-Velvet253-

-watches her hair-

Turns and sees her "Oh hello there"  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

Oh Maddi

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 pm
-Velvet253-
Chirlaxx
-Velvet253-

-watches her hair-

Turns and sees her "Oh hello there"

hi -flips hair- you come here often?  
hey girls lets party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out