Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
New Evolving Item: Sainte Ciel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 am
Vishkah

Rosamund curl is hard to coordinate for me as well. I can't really find a top that blends with the outfit I've tried to make.

>3> I have both as well. I barely use the white form... But I use the dark form in a lot of my avatars now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am
Tarrien
Vishkah

Rosamund curl is hard to coordinate for me as well. I can't really find a top that blends with the outfit I've tried to make.

>3> I have both as well. I barely use the white form... But I use the dark form in a lot of my avatars now.

I know what you mean - I think it may be because its a really distinctive shade: too pink to go with reds, and too red for pinks. Its a shame, because its my favourite part of that item - That said (this is going to sound totally weird) I tried to use the hair in the Sainte Ciel Eros item once and thought to myself that it would be weird because "I look just like Tarrien!" - (Not in a bad way!) I don't know why and perhaps its just me but I feel weird using the signature look of a person I know/am friends with on Gaia. I almost identify certain users as having certain looks, and once I see them use the same sort of look repeatedly, if I do something similar it just feels weird to me like I'm dressing up as them or something. O.O

I do keep an eye out for items I like the look of, though, so its not always like that... stare  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 am
*laughs a bit* I can understand that. Part of it is just the fact that I've been using more of my IRL look on gaia. But I find I can't use certain items from a certain person I used to know because of how they treated me and my friend. Like I can't ever see myself using them because I don't want anything to do with her ever again.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff