Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
HELP HELP HELP our fellow grabber~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 pm
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
Thank you crying if anyone has any idea on what to do pls don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you all crying

btw your autobump link isn't AUTO yet... have you added the &action_submit=true yet?

Thank you for noting that but I have fixed that part as with what the guides have taught and the help link in the guild have. but it always reverts back to ; even though I placed &

OH! I see. I hovered my mouse over the link and see what you mean. that's sad. maybe you have a virus of some sort? have you tried doing it at another computer?

I have tried using my mule account on another web browser and you know what happened? It worked. The other browser is firefox. I think it works with firefox but not with chrome. BUT The link i placed in my Post Reply on my glow thread works (1st page) check it out

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/recycle-glow-thread-17-memphis/t.73979767_1/

strange...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 pm
chiisai-akanbo
anyone?

Thank you for helping me out captain. But I think the problem has been resolved. I have been able to play bg again for a whole day.  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
bayewulf
Arch Angel Neko
Thank you crying if anyone has any idea on what to do pls don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you all crying

btw your autobump link isn't AUTO yet... have you added the &action_submit=true yet?

Thank you for noting that but I have fixed that part as with what the guides have taught and the help link in the guild have. but it always reverts back to ; even though I placed &

OH! I see. I hovered my mouse over the link and see what you mean. that's sad. maybe you have a virus of some sort? have you tried doing it at another computer?

I have tried using my mule account on another web browser and you know what happened? It worked. The other browser is firefox. I think it works with firefox but not with chrome. BUT The link i placed in my Post Reply on my glow thread works (1st page) check it out

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/recycle-glow-thread-17-memphis/t.73979767_1/

strange...

see what I mean? o_o Ikr?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:47 pm
Arch Angel Neko
chiisai-akanbo
anyone?

Thank you for helping me out captain. But I think the problem has been resolved. I have been able to play bg again for a whole day.

:O sweet! >w<
I don't think I was of any help but you're welcome xD lols xD
and goodluck with bging >w< (I wish I could bg too but needs to go out today D: )  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko
chiisai-akanbo
anyone?

:O sweet! >w<
I don't think I was of any help but you're welcome xD lols xD
and goodluck with bging >w< (I wish I could bg too but needs to go out today D: )

No you did help alot. I was very thankful that you took initiative to help unlike the moderator who i talked with. Anyhow thank you, people like you make gaiaonline a worthy place to stay with ^_^  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff