Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Your thoughts on ALCHEMY. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm
azndreams
I'm in love with this feature. Yeah it's hard to find the ingredients and yes things are overly inflated, but even with that I still LOVE it. Oh and I'm a lvl 3.

Are they still doing some tweaks?
I hope so so I could enjoy this feature as well, but for now I'll wait for future announcements on this.

Oh and since you're a level three would you consider making a thread about alchemy on this guild? If you're okay with it and not busy that is. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am
chiisai-akanbo

Sure since all the info is pretty much out there I can just copy and paste all the info and give credit to the people who collected the data. Also yes they will be doing alot of tweaks to this over the coming weeks. You'll see.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo

Sure since all the info is pretty much out there I can just copy and paste all the info and give credit to the people who collected the data. Also yes they will be doing alot of tweaks to this over the coming weeks. You'll see.

Thank you so much for that~ and don't forget to credit >w<
*excited*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 am
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo

*excited*
Thread created and credit given.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 am
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo

*excited*

Thank you very much! >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 am
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo
azndreams
chiisai-akanbo

*excited*

Thank you very much! >w<

Anytime.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:58 am
To be entirely honest, I'm not keen on it - if they were to integrate alchemy with some of the old Gaia pastimes, which I miss but feel they've lost relevance to the game (for example Pinball, Towns, Fishing, Jigsaw), then maybe I'd consider it. If I could get things I actually wanted from stuff I'd harvested around zOMG! and Towns, etc, I would probably get involved then, too. But it all seems too hard to raise your level and get all the items - its almost completely its own thing, and you can't make anything without going out of your way.

I could be off here, but I feel as if Alchemy isn't very accessible to your average player. There are some taking up crafting for others but apart from that, I feel its a bit of a miss and not as exciting as it probably should be.  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff