Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
NEXT GEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:28 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
Reading that Teddy/James fic posted above, coming to like them too now whee

Oh I know, they are SO cute.

They really are! I think I have a new ship now 3nodding xd redface  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:31 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Yay! Yeah, it's a pretty standard ship for me. Very cute. That fic is all the blame. Lol.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Yay! Yeah, it's a pretty standard ship for me. Very cute. That fic is all the blame. Lol.

It is! It really is! Do you have any other rec fanfics for them?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Nothing springs to mind. I've been a bit busy writing my James/Scorpius fic. But I'll be on the look out for you.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Nothing springs to mind. I've been a bit busy writing my James/Scorpius fic. But I'll be on the look out for you.

Awesome! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

What other Next Gen couples do you like?

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

Just been reading AS/S and that James/Teddy one. Do you have any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

So, one of my favorite Next Gen fanfics of all time does have an AS/S story line.
I will warn you: It's incredibly odd.
Like, REALLY odd. There's character resurrection, and really strange side-ships, and some interesting characterization going on.
But I couldn't stop reading it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4911440/1/Folie_a_Deux

Um, and I should be posting the first chapter of MY James/Scorpius (Or well..linking it, since it will be R-rated) any day now. So I guess keep an eye out for that.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

So, one of my favorite Next Gen fanfics of all time does have an AS/S story line.
Like, REALLY odd. There's character resurrection, and really strange side-ships, and some interesting characterization going on.

Um, and I should be posting the first chapter of MY James/Scorpius (Or well..linking it, since it will be R-rated) any day now. So I guess keep an eye out for that.

I already read this one. It was so weird, I don't know why, but I had to finish it! Strangely addicting and with an awesome twist.

Will look out for it! I think I might as well mix and match and see if anyone has written any good ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

I already read this one. It was so weird, I don't know why, but I had to finish it! Strangely addicting and with an awesome twist.

Will look out for it! I think I might as well mix and match and see if anyone has written any good ones.

It's good isn't it?
I still can't wrap my head around the Snape/Percy....
But hell....I liked it.

So yeah. I mean, unless you know what you want, I could AVOID the popular Scorpius ships. So often Scorpius ships get played off as just a repeated Draco ship. You get Scorpius/Rose from the Dramione fans, Scorpius/Lily fromt he Grinny fans, and yes, AS/S from the Drarry fans. I wouldn't read any unless someone gives you a rec.

Feel free to be a bit ore adventurous with some of the other epilogue kids. Louis is always an interesting character for me, but I have a hard time finding people who imagine him the same way I do.

But yeah. Good luck.

If you find a good one, please share! smile

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

Awesome! Thanks!

It's good isn't it?
But hell....I liked it.

So yeah. I mean, unless you know what you want, I could AVOID the popular Scorpius ships. So often Scorpius ships get played off as just a repeated Draco ship. You get Scorpius/Rose from the Dramione fans, Scorpius/Lily fromt he Grinny fans, and yes, AS/S from the Drarry fans. I wouldn't read any unless someone gives you a rec.

Feel free to be a bit ore adventurous with some of the other epilogue kids. Louis is always an interesting character for me, but I have a hard time finding people who imagine him the same way I do.

But yeah. Good luck.

I admit, I got it from the Drarry-ness, but I really like other people's interpretation of Albus and Scorpius since Harry and Draco's character is already developed and everyone knows them.

I read one a while back where Louis was totally head over heels with Albus and went as far as to abuse him. I don't remember the title but Scorpius saved him (for that, I am glad).

But yes, if I find any good ones, I will be sure to share!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:58 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

It's good isn't it?
But hell....I liked it.

But yeah. Good luck.

I admit, I got it from the Drarry-ness, but I really like other people's interpretation of Albus and Scorpius since Harry and Draco's character is already developed and everyone knows them.

I read one a while back where Louis was totally head over heels with Albus and went as far as to abuse him. I don't remember the title but Scorpius saved him (for that, I am glad).

My Louis is from an RP a friend and I are doing. He's such a sweetie. Blond, freckled, FRENCH, veela Weasley boy. He (and Dominique) go to school in Beauxbatons, and after school he becomes a model. (He's a Veela boy, of course he models)

And then after James dies (which is horribly sad and far too young), and after a good amount of time to grieve, Teddy and Louis hook up. (Which is wonderful, because Louis has been in love with Teddy since he was like...12. But first Teddy was with his Sister, and then he was with James....)

And Louis only speaks French in bed.

<.<

So...yeah.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

It's good isn't it?
But hell....I liked it.

But yeah. Good luck.

My Louis is from an RP a friend and I are doing. He's such a sweetie. Blond, freckled, FRENCH, veela Weasley boy. He (and Dominique) go to school in Beauxbatons, and after school he becomes a model. (He's a Veela boy, of course he models)

And then after James dies (which is horribly sad and far too young), and after a good amount of time to grieve, Teddy and Louis hook up. (Which is wonderful, because Louis has been in love with Teddy since he was like...12. But first Teddy was with his Sister, and then he was with James....)

<.<

So...yeah.

Ohhhh! Sounds good! Now I would read something like that!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

It's good isn't it?
But hell....I liked it.

But yeah. Good luck.

<.<

So...yeah.

It's actually a REALLY intense RP than spans several generations.
New villain. Lots of heart break.
It was SUPPOSED to be just a 1 year RP about Albus and Scorpius's first year at Hogwarts, and how Albus and Scorpius become friends and then later, boyfriends.

Then things....got out of hand.
-cough-
Yeah. James has this friend, Tavian, who ends up murdering about a third of the school in order to gain immortality by summoning a black magic demon. And James has to defeat him and ends up making him go insane, but since he's immortal, he doesn't die. So he just gets locked up forever.
Viccy, and a s**t ton of other people die in the attack.
And then we couldn't just LEAVE it there, could we? Like...we had to keep going.

And Teddy and James get together. And have some kids. (Romulus, who is Teddy and Dominique's kid, and Joshua, who is James and his friend Amanda's son)
And then..well...Joshua sort of had a mind of his own. And after James dies playing Quidditch well...
He...
sort of frees Tavian and helps him regain his sanity and then has Tavian help him become immortal and they become lovers.
Which you can imagine, Teddy doesn't like.

And yeah...
it goes on FOREVER.

We finally thought of an ending for it though.
Romulus marries Neville's daughter, Melody Longbottom. And they have two kids: Lyn and Frankie.
And Lyn goes on to marry Aries Malfoy.
And THEY have a son named David.
And David is the one who finally finds a way to kill Tavian and Joshua (who sort of go on a rampage after Romulus, Frankie and Lyn die, because Joshua just doesn't care anymore)

<.<

And there's a lot more like...plot depth in there.
Just yeah. Ir's rather extensive.

[/ranting about boring stupid things]

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

kabulin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:16 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin
[Ren The Ryoko]
kabulin

It's good isn't it?
But hell....I liked it.

But yeah. Good luck.

<.<

So...yeah.

It's actually a REALLY intense RP than spans several generations.
New villain. Lots of heart break.
It was SUPPOSED to be just a 1 year RP about Albus and Scorpius's first year at Hogwarts, and how Albus and Scorpius become friends and then later, boyfriends.

Then things....got out of hand.
-cough-
Yeah. James has this friend, Tavian, who ends up murdering about a third of the school in order to gain immortality by summoning a black magic demon. And James has to defeat him and ends up making him go insane, but since he's immortal, he doesn't die. So he just gets locked up forever.
Viccy, and a s**t ton of other people die in the attack.
And then we couldn't just LEAVE it there, could we? Like...we had to keep going.

And Teddy and James get together. And have some kids. (Romulus, who is Teddy and Dominique's kid, and Joshua, who is James and his friend Amanda's son)
And then..well...Joshua sort of had a mind of his own. And after James dies playing Quidditch well...
He...
sort of frees Tavian and helps him regain his sanity and then has Tavian help him become immortal and they become lovers.
Which you can imagine, Teddy doesn't like.

And yeah...
it goes on FOREVER.

We finally thought of an ending for it though.
Romulus marries Neville's daughter, Melody Longbottom. And they have two kids: Lyn and Frankie.
And Lyn goes on to marry Aries Malfoy.
And THEY have a son named David.
And David is the one who finally finds a way to kill Tavian and Joshua (who sort of go on a rampage after Romulus, Frankie and Lyn die, because Joshua just doesn't care anymore)

<.<

And there's a lot more like...plot depth in there.
Just yeah. Ir's rather extensive.

[/ranting about boring stupid things]

Dang... that is pretty epic! Sounds epic! It must have been really fun to write!  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff