Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Wallace's Plot Thread (Open! Plots added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm
Leez0rz
Snip!

That'd be cool.
Wallace is very strong willed and isn't likely to become corrupted or violent toward others. The only thing he really wants is happiness (don't let him know I told you) and he knows that being a d**k won't get him that. XD
He'd certainly listen to anything she had to say, and maybe even play along with some of thenthings she may want from him or want him to do. Due to her appearance he'd probably feel a little less bad about himself, but at the same time he wouldn't jusge her on her appearance.
Let me know if you have any ideas. =)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm
Plot 2

I have a Kirin / uni / Kalona
User Image
He takes after his mother, and doesn't eat meat, and isn't the stereotypical Kalona. And his father isn't in the picture, so they would have that kind of thing in common as his father was a crazy guy, and thinks of the Kalona superior blood.  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 pm
@ TP - xD What would this happiness entail? Although, if she doesn't see the violence and deviousness she's used to seeing, she won't trust him that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 am
Wallace believes that only the fairy tale happy ending would do. XD But he's most likely wrong. His main thing is finding someone who can accept him and maybe even love him. But the second part is less important. He just wants someone who will stick around.
And he could likely be convinced to kill something as long as it wasn't another Soq. A two legger would be your best bet. But he'd feel horrible afterward.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am
XD Well, if Amakehs does hear he wants that kind of ending and it ends up blowing up in his face, then she'll most likely tell him off, saying that's impossible for him. She could stick around, but it depends if she trusts him enough for him to follow her (since she's not the follower type). And, if he does kill anything with any hesitation, she will just further encourage him, telling him how well he's done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm
Well I have Aim and YIM and skype as far as that goes XD but, I think guild would be easier to keep up with so I'll give you a link once it's made ^ u ^  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 am
Lee: He'd probably follow, and kill whatever he wants to eat in front of her to minimize his blood shed while still keeping her amused. XD He's got a real thing for trying to please others but he's got a soft spot for living things at the same time. He would have to return to the teepee every so often, though, just to check on his sister. She's the only family he's got. And if something like that blew up in his face, he'd probably just give up and say he tried.

Wolfie: Okay. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

Here is a kalona mutant of a different kind for me to toss at your boy. Possibly for friendship or maybe something else fight something Im up for a lot with this boy. His current state of mind is easily described as a new vampire. He is high on his powers and has issues telling the difference between friends and food. Goth will often try to temp others into a night of devilish deeds and maybe even try to get Wallace to try blood sucking. I see Goth randomly walking up to him and going after his muzzle without even asking why its there. He despises anything designed by two legs and thats obviously their handy work XD So just let me know what you might be up for if anything ^^  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm
Wallace would be a hell no toward the blood sucking. He eats meat to survive, but sucking blood would just creep him out. His teeth aren't sharp enough to find a localized spot, anyway. XD
And do you mean physically go after the muzzle? Because he'd probably love that. Wallace hates that thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:29 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Wallace would be a hell no toward the blood sucking. He eats meat to survive, but sucking blood would just creep him out. His teeth aren't sharp enough to find a localized spot, anyway. XD
And do you mean physically go after the muzzle? Because he'd probably love that. Wallace hates that thing.

Lol Goth would still try to talk him into it, be all Ill start it for you try try it! Its like dinner and a drink all in one!
Yeppers he would attack the muzzle trying to rip it off his face

want me to start up an rp for them ^^  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ofelia is full of life and spunk and always looking into what she doesn't know as that's part of her personality whicht is full of curiosity. She's never met a two legger so a setting outside of actually being too near two-leggers would probably be best because though she is naturally curious two leggers might scare her xD I think she'd want to be friends with him and be accepting of who he is and how he acted and because she tends to be very open minded if he takes the time to know her it shouldn't be too hard to talk with her. That is if he can manage through the muzzle, which she would also be very curious about, and if he'd let her she may try to get it off of him, she couldn't bear to not be able to talk so as she sees it why wouldn't he also find it unbearable. Let me know if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 pm
Sure, Nay. =)

I'd definitely be willing to RP with her, Vball.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 pm
Yay! (: Guild is best for me if that's alright with you as i dont use aim or anything like that xD would you like to start or shall I?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:33 pm
Could you, please?  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items