Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Art Corner
Lapin's art shop~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 am
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

alright, I have your avi now, If you would like for the bird to be in the picture feel free to put it back on~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:31 am
wow amazing art man !!

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am
Lapin Nightray
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

alright, I have your avi now, If you would like for the bird to be in the picture feel free to put it back on~

Sure whatever you want, As long as the eevee's in it cause that is a thing I have with my friends  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am
babipari

Thank you~

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 pm
Your pictures are really good! May I put in an entry? I'm in no hurry if you are busy.

Ninja Rin666
I would like (I don't quite get it either. sweatdrop Surprise me) style
In Normal Form
Done in Pencil
I wish for there to be 1 person in the drawing
The member of Gaia I wish for you to draw is my avatar
I wish for it to look like how I am dressed now, running with my bone saw raised, and some of my birds possibly flying overhead? The head crab you may omit, and the birds are optional, it really depends on what you want to do. =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm
Ninja Rin666
Your pictures are really good! May I put in an entry? I'm in no hurry if you are busy.

Ninja Rin666
In Normal Form
Done in Pencil
I wish for it to look like how I am dressed now, running with my bone saw raised, and some of my birds possibly flying overhead? The head crab you may omit, and the birds are optional, it really depends on what you want to do. =)

I will get working in it once I finish the mini comic. You get one has well do you have anything in particular you would like to happen during it?  

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

Ninja Rin666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:51 pm
Lapin Nightray
Ninja Rin666

Ninja Rin666
In Normal Form
Done in Pencil

I will get working in it once I finish the mini comic. You get one has well do you have anything in particular you would like to happen during it?

Oh, cool! =D Thank you biggrin

Hmmm..... How about.... something that has to do with.... a ghost scaring the living bejesus out of a character of your choice? =3 Chibify it, if it makes things easier, I'm not really picky. =)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 am
[Name] Babipari
I would like [Foule de musique] style
In [Normal] Form
Done in [Sai colored]
I wish for there to be [2] people in the drawing
The members of Gaia i wish for you to draw are [theblackp]
I wish for it to look like [theblackp sitting on a chair playing guitar with me, babipari sitting at his feet, holding his one leg lovingly. Both starring into each others eyes.] Hope that's not too much whee

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:21 am
babipari
[Name] Babipari
In [Normal] Form
Done in [Sai colored]
I wish for it to look like [theblackp sitting on a chair playing guitar with me, babipari sitting at his feet, holding his one leg lovingly. Both starring into each others eyes.] Hope that's not too much whee

Yeah that is fine, though I won't be able to get to it for a while, I'm leaving today, but I will defiantly get it done when I return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 am
(Before I begin, I'm sorry my request is so blinking long D: )

FragileHeart19
I would like you to choose the style
In Normal Form
Done in Color Penciled
I wish for there to be 2 people in the drawing
The members of Gaia i wish for you to draw are myself, FragileHeart19, and Wicked Elixir.

I wish for it to look like my avatar standing up, looking out toward the viewer, with maybe a bit of blood dripping from his sword. Wicked Elixir's avatar is on the ground next to me, nearest arm around my leg, the other resting on his knee. His foreleg is straight, but the leg in the back is bent (the one whose knee his arm is resting on). He is looking up at me, maybe with a look of adoration on his face? That is up to you, really. You've a bit of artistic license here. Somewhere on the piece of art I would like it to say "Eat Your Heart Out". If my request is too complicated, I can simplify it x.x I re-read it and I seem to be pretty picky.

I'm willing to be as patient as required, because I know I seem to be a picky customer. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could wait a little before starting it, so I know that he likes his avatar. Would it be possible to quote you when he's ready? His avatar isn't on his profile, so I'll likely have to screenshot it and send it to you, anyway. If not, it doesn't make any difference to me :3 I'm just happy I can even commission you. Your art is fantastic.  

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am
Lapin Nightray
babipari
[Name] Babipari
In [Normal] Form
Done in [Sai colored]

Yeah that is fine, though I won't be able to get to it for a while, I'm leaving today, but I will defiantly get it done when I return.

-'- cha'ching -'-
thats no problem !! just pm me when you're ready so i can send the trade.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm
FragileHeart19

FragileHeart19
In Normal Form
Done in Color Penciled
The members of Gaia i wish for you to draw are myself, FragileHeart19, and Wicked Elixir.

I wish for it to look like my avatar standing up, looking out toward the viewer, with maybe a bit of blood dripping from his sword. Wicked Elixir's avatar is on the ground next to me, nearest arm around my leg, the other resting on his knee. His foreleg is straight, but the leg in the back is bent (the one whose knee his arm is resting on). He is looking up at me, maybe with a look of adoration on his face? That is up to you, really. You've a bit of artistic license here. Somewhere on the piece of art I would like it to say "Eat Your Heart Out". If my request is too complicated, I can simplify it x.x I re-read it and I seem to be pretty picky.

I'm willing to be as patient as required, because I know I seem to be a picky customer. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could wait a little before starting it, so I know that he likes his avatar. Would it be possible to quote you when he's ready? His avatar isn't on his profile, so I'll likely have to screenshot it and send it to you, anyway. If not, it doesn't make any difference to me :3 I'm just happy I can even commission you. Your art is fantastic.

A screen shot will be very helpful. and yes feel free to quote me.  

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 pm
Lapin Nightray
FragileHeart19

FragileHeart19
In Normal Form
Done in Color Penciled

A screen shot will be very helpful. and yes feel free to quote me.

Here is the screenshot of his avatar. He's happy with the current one, so feel free to get started with it whenever you like. Just let me know when to send the trade.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm
Lapin Nightray
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

Um can you get off the bird and stand in front of it or something so I can see your Avi?

what anime is your siggy????  

Dreams Collide

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 am
Dreams Collide
Lapin Nightray
_LiL_ImmortaL_AngeL_

Um can you get off the bird and stand in front of it or something so I can see your Avi?

what anime is your siggy????

Kaze no stigma  
Art Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas