Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 am
looks like nothing i said on facebook showed up for either of you. so lets try on here xD;;
the basics of what i had typed was that i am sure i want to give them to you both, i know you will take care of them, and my basic idea for splitting up between you two was that yumi would get rock because faid has addy, faid would get ivy because yumi has sym etc. etc. and interms of the soquili i have that do not have mates with either of your herds, i would talk to the owners of said mates and discuss it with them and let you two decide who you want.
i was hoping to keep neri, albus and selena though. because i love them so dearly.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 am
Which if I remember right leaves MeroMero, Moncerios(sp) and your CYO girl from last year?  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 am
okay hello... yeah everything seems broken! /:
I wasn't sure if it was here because I am derpy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am
That system sounds appropriate really (the mate thingy). xD
Hmmm okay that's fair.

Do you have any terms or conditions?  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 am
yes indeed: cyo girl doesn't have a set up mate quite yet, so she is free for whomever wants her. c:
she is scholarly, quite harsh to strangers, extremely inquisitive and curious. However, when she does warm up to someone, she is a huge sweety pie in the sort of clumsy-sweetness sort of way.

Mero i think faid should have since she did pay for her and was the biggest sweety for giving me to her and she will have a good home back with faid <3

and ceros i need to talk to my co-owner first and he has the OOC fling with addy right now and a set up breeding with a mare. they are planned to life mate so i will talk to both the co-owner and the owner of the mate before deciding.
but who would want him? c:

and actually...
no i changed my mind. yumi, if you want neri, she is yours. <3
and albus can go to whomever wants him as well c: he has an on-going idea with another possible mate, so i will pm bee about that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 am
*eyes up the 3*

Well depending on what is said by the other owners/ mate owners Yumi and i were just saying as an idea *going on what you just put*

if yumi is getting Rock and Neri, and I am getting Ivory and Mero....

Then of the 3 left Yumi said about taking the CYO girl, I will take Albus and IF (depending on what co owner says) its ok with you we could co-own Ceros, if not Yumi can have him.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 am
I agree with Faid.
Taking on Neri is a big responsibility, you always say how much you love her.

I don't think I'd want to break any agreements with mates, I'd rather just know what sort of relationship it is and whether it's RP'd, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 am
in terms of neri, she has a life mate. but the owner is swamped with other breedings and such so it was never roleplayed, but rather plotted through PM. Basically, they met by neri seeing him flying around and they started talking. Very simple romance, they just became friends and slowly fell in love.
I don't think they will ever have much rp, unless you can get the owner to do some. but neri gets most of her rp with other things. her life mate and her aren't even trying for breedings yet until the other owner opens up.

ceros' girl already got her OOC fling and after ceros gets his, they immediately get together. they already have romantic rp done and so it is just a matter of breeding.

and ablus is a creep who snatches up girls. you can either get him a fling or he would need to find a girl that breaks the mold and is set on either sticking around/seeing through his trick/getting to know him and that may lead to a life mate. or a light romance that never solidifies.
bee's girl and albus have some rp right now but no deals have been made. if you want to continue that, you can.

Pale Mist

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am
Um... Neri is being entered in breedings... I see them... have to look to see who posted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 am
Ah okay. Misty is it okay to ask you questions if I have some at any time? I might not be clued up for a while here.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 am
Oooh I need another nasty basty....

And what of Mero? I remember you talking of plots with Dante?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am
I don't have any baddies yet...don't much like having nasty soquili born into nice families too much.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am
oh is she? biggrin
alright~

yes, yumi. whenever you need to <3

mero and dante had their ''fling'', but i am unsure whether the owner wants to put that to the breedings sooner or later. i will ask. If so, the original idea was for her to get pregnant, and realize it meant true compassion that neither her or dante had counted on. That would make her change for whomever came first : making her desire a real relationship now and wait for the kids rather than just risk it.
if the owner is no longer interested, it is up to you c:

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces