x_LolliPop_Gravity_x

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Well im LolliPop Gravity and im a galactic catgirl 4laugh i soar threw the cosmos granting wishes and crushing dreams rofl lol not really but i enjoy rainbows,anime,music,and fluffy pillows whee

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Hello, I'm Savannah ! biggrin
I love rainbows , not only because it contains all of my favorite colors, but it's just so snazzy that all of the colors can unite into one. ^^
Feel free to add me as a friend, and leave a comment on my profile.
Go rainbows ! *fist pump* heart

User Image  

sjsx

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm
Hey! I'm Cariella, and I like colors a lot. My avis can vary from rainbow themed to just a two color combo. My profile isn't very snazzy, I don't like to make it too busy since no one really looks at profiles anymore. xD

Uhh other than that I enjoy sewing, (mostly cosplay), acting and doing make-up (on myself and others!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
I just love rainbows. Oh and I'm Jordan ;D

Nyan Cat 10 Hours

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-Demonic Nummy-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 pm
My name's Tanya.
Rainbows rock my socks.
<3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 pm
Hello! My name is Kittenation.
I'm an active in the rave scene in real life, and I thought I'd make it show on my avis, which is why they are typically colorful. C:

Argyle Cat

-xZandriax-
Crew

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm
*points to username*

TIS ME!!!
JUST CALLED ME ZAN- It's short for something you don't ned to understand 8D
IF YA RLLY WANNA KNOW JUST TAKE A GLIMPSY AT MAH NON-UP-TO-DATE PROFILE.

WHY AM I IN SUCH A COLORFUL FLUSTEROUS STATE THEE MAY ASK?
I SHALT TELL~

I HUGGED A RAINBOW. AND PLEDGED TO BECOME A RAINBOW WARROIR =-=
AND WITH THE POWER OF SKITTLES AS MY FUEL ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! scream
(like influencing this guild? i wont tell >w>)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Hi there! ^.^
You all may call me Kitty. I like colorful things and I make my avi show that by being rainbowy!! whee whee whee whee
I am an 18 year old college student who is going for a degree in art and multimedia. I love Anime and Manga and I wish to be a professional "mangaka" or animator for an anime or manga company.

Aisuru Megami

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mixed BIessings

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm
snazziful
User Image

Hello, I'm Savannah ! biggrin
I love rainbows , not only because it contains all of my favorite colors, but it's just so snazzy that all of the colors can unite into one. ^^
Feel free to add me as a friend, and leave a comment on my profile.
Go rainbows ! *fist pump* heart

User Image
Wow, I've met another Savannah. Nice to meet you Savannah, my name's Savannah <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm
HI guys, I'm Savannah <3 You can call me that, or you can call me Vin, whichever works for you xD
My avi got this way because my friend made her's all rainbow-y, so I decided to make mine that too (And I have to say it's one of my avis that I really love)
My and said friend were hanging in towns and we got invited to the guild, so that's how I got here! Feel free to chat me up guys dramallama  

Mixed BIessings

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

sjsx

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm
Nice to meet you, Savannah ! I love your name . (; <3

Vintage Royale
HI guys, I'm Savannah <3 You can call me that, or you can call me Vin, whichever works for you xD
My avi got this way because my friend made her's all rainbow-y, so I decided to make mine that too (And I have to say it's one of my avis that I really love)
My and said friend were hanging in towns and we got invited to the guild, so that's how I got here! Feel free to chat me up guys dramallama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 pm
snazziful
Nice to meet you, Savannah ! I love your name . (; <3

Vintage Royale

---
{ I love your name too ; D }
---

Mixed BIessings

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

sensitives

Shy Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm
hey im shikuzaru you can just call me shik or shiku ive been switching up my avi a bit looking for the right stuff to wear.So i bought a few rainbows and worked from there. these rainbows rainbows seem fun and beastly though so ima stick with these for quite awhile and, if i ever get that dream avi on my profile that will be godlike. But im here hoping for some fun and friends so add me when u all get a chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm
Hi hi! c: my name is Lokyiti! im uberleetness of rainbow c: im not that rainbow JUST yet! but im totaly getting there!>u.> RISE AGAINST THE ODDS!!! *burtsts into rainbow*c: so i became a rainboooowy person! and because i couldnt settle on one color ;u; i chose..all of them lol, my friend called me the brightest freaking crayon in the box lol so c: yuhhh feel free to add me!  

iPandaLokyiti

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
✰♫❤♪RaInBoW♪❤♫✰

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items