xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi! I'm Canni (I prefer this name. ^^)
I'd like to do a one on one!
Quote me if you are intrested~

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Attention caught. Anything your interested in???

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
Two head workers of rival companies fall in love.
A psycho man falls in love with his nurse.
A prince has to marry another prince/princess (if you like yaoi then it'd be Prince)
I have some anime based one's two~
Soul Eater- Maka x Soul and Chrona x Kid
(if you no Durarara) Shizuo x Izaya (again yaoi heh ^^)
Non-anime again:
A person from another planet comes to earth and falls in love

I'm sure I have more, but here are a few!
I'll post the stories once you choose. ^^

I like the person from another planet falls in love with a human. That one really caught my attention and would be interesting to try. I don't really do the gay thing when role-playing. Tried it once and didn't find it that great.

Soul eater was a good role-play. XD Afraid I don't know Durarara.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am

xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
A prince has to marry another prince/princess (if you like yaoi then it'd be Prince)
Non-anime again:

I like the person from another planet falls in love with a human. That one really caught my attention and would be interesting to try. I don't really do the gay thing when role-playing. Tried it once and didn't find it that great.

Nah, alotta people dont do the gay thing, but then again, alotta others do! ^^ I just happen to be the other! xD Ok! So for the different planet person and everything, here is the story! Oh hahah Soul Eater is awesome~! Ne~ Oh yeah, Drrr, is not well known all to much, yet. But its getting there. Ah, also, I play mostly female..heh, so I hope thats okay. ^^;;

Story:
Being from a different planet has its ups and downs. For a young wo/man, it seems s/he has more down then ups. S/He isn't sure what to do, and while s/he tries to figure it out, s/he is living on the streets. No one wants to help the poor soul, only because s/he seems...different. Differen't in an odd way that is. They are amazed with nearly any to everything. Wanting to know what a 'cell phone' is because they have something more advace then us. But when s/he seems to catch a young wo/man's attention, their lives change. The wo/man takes them into their home, and teach them what everything is, but not without a few answers. It takes weeks, nearly months to actually get the source of what the person is. When the wo/man finally finds outs, s/he is shocked, a bit scared, and excited. Of course, their secret does stay a secret for long. Oh, did I forget to mention that the wo/man that took the 'alien' in works for the government? Well, upon knowing this, the government then takes the 'alien' to Area 51, where they do test, and experiments. Of course, the wo/man had fallen in love with the 'alien' the time they had together, and now, s/he is trying to find anyway to break them out. But everything is harder then expected. When the wo/man finally has a chance the break the 'alien' out, well, lets see how they servive on the run.

Or if you decide the Soul Eater, was just thinking about a improv for them. ^^

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 am

08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
Non-anime again:

Nah, alotta people dont do the gay thing, but then again, alotta others do! ^^ I just happen to be the other! xD Ok! So for the different planet person and everything, here is the story! Oh hahah Soul Eater is awesome~! Ne~ Oh yeah, Drrr, is not well known all to much, yet. But its getting there. Ah, also, I play mostly female..heh, so I hope thats okay. ^^;;

Story:
Being from a different planet has its ups and downs. For a young wo/man, it seems s/he has more down then ups. S/He isn't sure what to do, and while s/he tries to figure it out, s/he is living on the streets. No one wants to help the poor soul, only because s/he seems...different. Differen't in an odd way that is. They are amazed with nearly any to everything. Wanting to know what a 'cell phone' is because they have something more advace then us. But when s/he seems to catch a young wo/man's attention, their lives change. The wo/man takes them into their home, and teach them what everything is, but not without a few answers. It takes weeks, nearly months to actually get the source of what the person is. When the wo/man finally finds outs, s/he is shocked, a bit scared, and excited. Of course, their secret does stay a secret for long. Oh, did I forget to mention that the wo/man that took the 'alien' in works for the government? Well, upon knowing this, the government then takes the 'alien' to Area 51, where they do test, and experiments. Of course, the wo/man had fallen in love with the 'alien' the time they had together, and now, s/he is trying to find anyway to break them out. But everything is harder then expected. When the wo/man finally has a chance the break the 'alien' out, well, lets see how they servive on the run.

What is the anime about???

I really like where this Alien story is going. I'm cool with you playing the girl-I play guy way better anyways. blaugh So who is going to be the alien and who is going to be the human???
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 am

xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
Non-anime again:

Story:

I really like where this Alien story is going. I'm cool with you playing the girl-I play guy way better anyways. blaugh So who is going to be the alien and who is going to be the human???

Which anime? Durarara or soul Eater? xD

Okie yays! Well, I was thinking the girl might be the Alien. ^^ UNLESS, you want to be the alien! Which im cool with as well! But the alien still lokks human, just so you know. xD

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 am

08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Hi Canni,

Just call me wolf.

Wolf it is~
I'm intrested in a lot~
Here are a few of mine
Non-anime again:

Story:

Okie yays! Well, I was thinking the girl might be the Alien. ^^ UNLESS, you want to be the alien! Which im cool with as well! But the alien still lokks human, just so you know. xD

I know what soul eater is about I'm talking about durarara XD

That's cool, I can be the human. Just need to find the perfect picture for this one, btw who do you want to set up the role-play???
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Story:

That's cool, I can be the human. Just need to find the perfect picture for this one, btw who do you want to set up the role-play???

Ohh! lol Durarara actually has stories inside stories. You know? Its really intresting. Also sorry for the belated reply. I didn;t have internet for a week! T.T

Uhmmm...I can set up the role-play, seeing as i'm on at the time. Heh, but I hope you are still into it! So, i'll go start on making it~

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx
08Cannible_Waffles80
xXwolfyhybridXx

Story:

Ohh! lol Durarara actually has stories inside stories. You know? Its really intresting. Also sorry for the belated reply. I didn;t have internet for a week! T.T

Uhmmm...I can set up the role-play, seeing as i'm on at the time. Heh, but I hope you are still into it! So, i'll go start on making it~

Oh ok. That's fine, I haven't gotten on much anyways.

I am still interested, okay just send me the link when your done with it.
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff