Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm
I would like to Try Majesty with Ali. They're going through rather similar situations and I would like to see if they click. I had not planned at throwing Maj as such an extensive and loving family but perhaps it is what he needs right now.

Maj's story goes like this: Maj lives in a kiwani village with his human Ehawee. He was happy, very happy....until a mare named Zarita came along. And then he was even happier...for a time...he had a beautiful new (IC) lifemate and the village was doing great. And so was his Ehawee, she had even found love. And then Zarita got pregnant. Maj was ecstatic and while Zarita's lack luster response worried him he just thought it new mother nerves. Until the night she birthed. A voodoo shaman woman appeared, told him off his new mates pact with her, stole one of his newborn sons and took Zarita with her.

Maj is now rather battered emotionally. Before he could have sworn the world was good and beautiful...now...welll..

There is even a spot for Ali's mother to adopt Maj's first son Tebald. Lets just say that Tebald has trust issues and dosn't really like his father for ignoring him growing up and wallowing in his own self pity.

User Image
and Tebald if you're interested

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm
D'awww, Adelle would be willing to take in the little tyke. <3333

As for Tebald, sure. I'm open to guild or AIM RP, whichever you prefer. <3 If they click, I'm definitely interested in lifemating them when they're allowed to lifemate and continuing her plot with her. <3 I think Majesty could use being part of a loving group that opens its wings to anyone who comes their way. He probably hasn't been given much of a chance to know the love of a family, let alone such a large one, but I think the experience would be good for him. <3

In terms of personality, what's he like? I'm open to their friendship going in a lot of different directions, as long as they grow increasingly close before the break up happens and she reaches out to him for comfort when she feels torn apart by seeing her rival walk off with her beloved lifemate/childhood friend-sweetheart. ^^;  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 pm
Maj as a character is loving, kind, hardworking, understanding and trustworthy. Think of him as the personification of "like water off a duck's back". He's calm in most situations with a little bit of humor thrown in. There are few things in life he can't take in stride with a smile on his face.

As of right now Maj is a darker version of himself. Brooding and disheartened. He's hurt and isn't aware how to heal himself. Nor does he want to. He needs to good swift kick in the rear and a snuzzle.

But I believe, if someone broke through, he'd go back to himself...and even be rather ashamed of his actions.

As for Tebald...I haven't played with the young male much. I can see his character in my minds eye but he might surprise me. Dunno. Willing to give him a shot and willing to let Adelle be the mother he doesn't have.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm
*Chatting in AIM about this* <33333  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 pm
elfstar89

I was wondering if you have any plots lined up for the beautiful angeni in your sig?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:31 am
THE Jehan
I was wondering if you have any plots lined up for the beautiful angeni in your sig?

I have two offers for lifemating, both from stallions currently being quested for, both of whom she has lifemated elsewhere. o.O

Aside from that, Aoibheann is open to just about any other plot available, and I do want to RP those plots. ^^  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:55 am
elfstar89
I have two offers for lifemating, both from stallions currently being quested for, both of whom she has lifemated elsewhere. o.O

Aside from that, Aoibheann is open to just about any other plot available, and I do want to RP those plots. ^^

Oh jeez. Well, heres a BIG plot offer for you!
My boy Azumet, Angeni of Deserts, will soon be gathering a bunch of soq to fight evil in the Kawani lands. There are a few people I still need to organize with, but here is the basic rundown: www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22140053

Now, this IS another lifemate offer, but it has plently of RP and adventure involved with it. Here is Azumet.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am
Oooh, I remember him~! <333

I *may* be open to lifemating, though her other offers are also angeni. oO What I really want before I nail down my decision is RP. If you can start an RP and they REALLY hit it off, I will lifemate her to your handsome Azumet. ^^; Either way, I'm willing to throw her into your herd, since she's my OC Spirit of Life and Motherhood, qualities usually strongly affiliated with the forces of good.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:08 am
elfstar89
Oooh, I remember him~! <333

I *may* be open to lifemating, though her other offers are also angeni. oO What I really want before I nail down my decision is RP. If you can start an RP and they REALLY hit it off, I will lifemate her to your handsome Azumet. ^^; Either way, I'm willing to throw her into your herd, since she's my OC Spirit of Life and Motherhood, qualities usually strongly affiliated with the forces of good.

Alright. Azumet is still a foal right now, but we could do a test RP with him as an adult. I will just pretend that he has already started his journey.
Regardless, we would love her in the herd. Her acupuncture skills would be really useful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Morena na Zima's Skinwalker plots are now OPANZ~! 8DDDDDDD  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:46 pm
elfstar89

May I offer Hartekellion to fight Morena? Hartek sticks to his roots as a Bronze Dragon in that he's dedicated to seeking out and vanquishing evil. I think Morena fits that bill perfectly, and on a talon to talon basis, Hartek could hold his own against her. I would absolutely love it if they would become arch enemies!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm
Zee Oddwyn

I seriously need to get back into the swing of Soq. xd

Sure. Wanna start it? 83

Morena: *Glares balefully at the draconic stallion and starts pondering how to take down the first to die in her planned apocalypse*  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:14 pm
Sure! Any setting in particular? What would be relevant to Morena's plot? Forest? Mountain? etc?

elfstar89

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:38 pm
Zee Oddwyn

Well, being an owlwalker, Morena usually hangs out in the darkest forest she can find, the better to swoop down on her prey with the greatest secrecy. ^^;  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm
Makes sense! *cracks knuckles*

Here you go!