Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm

User Image
Ruby
Click, clack, s h i m m e r and shine now..
--------------------------

Ruby clapped her hands loudly, sending some of the kids scrambling. "Hurry it up! We haven't got all the time in the world, you know!" she shouted, running a hand through her long, white hair. "Honestly.." Ruby muttered, then looked at her sister. "Yes, I believe it is the first batch that has, isn't it?" she said, then watched as a group of winged people dropped down the tarp. Frowning, she pointed at Clara. "...She's extremely hyper again. Do you think that she had too much sugar somehow?" she asked her sister, watching as the lavender-winged girl walked over and handed her jacket to one of the twins.

--------------------------
Everybody's in a
XXl i n eXXnow.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Taryn climbed into the van "and onto the next city" she sighed, she was getting used to the constant moving around, because in some places, the circus go into trouble with the police because of the freakshow, and every time, Tia said "so you'll shut us down, what will happen to these people, I suppose you'll find them homes and real jobs? not likely" and so they got away with it.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

User Image

Clara Marten
Please, leave all overcoats, canes, and tophats with the c l o w n, tightrope walker, or freakshow kid...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Clara's smile faded. 'Yeah, next city, new crowd, new blackmail." she said bitterly, feeling like she wanted to punch through a brick wall. Sadly, she did not have super strength, which she would have loved right now. Sighing, she twisted some of the water out of her black, turtleneck-like tank top, and white, long-sleeved shirt. Looking at Taryn, she tilted her head. "What blackmail do you think they'll do next?" she asked her.

From that moment, you'll feel o u t
xxo fxxp l a c e...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Taryn shrugged "warm food, a day off, death threats, the usual probably" she streched and sighed.

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 pm

User Image

W e ' r exxf r e a k s,xxa c r o b a t s, xxa n dxxt w i n s.

...stop, turn, take a look around...

Tye walked to the door of the van, pulling Spring with her. "I wish they'd let us go home." She whispered, before hopping into the van. She winced as she sat down, her tail was in the way, she adjusted herself so it wouldn't be, and waited as Spring climbed in and sat down beside her. Tye started ringing water out of her drenched hair and clothes, then noticed the girl with the wings. Tye wasn't completely sure, but she thought that the girls name was Clara. At least she has a normal name... Tye thought enviously. Tye was perfectly happy with her old name, Alexa. But noo, she had to have a name that matched what she now looked like. Tye kept squeezing more water out of her hair as she looked out the window.
Spring silently agreed with Tye about going home, but she didn't dare say anything. She just hopped in the van beside Tye and ringed her hair and clothes out as well, folding her wings behind her. Ater she was satisfied with the state of her hair, and she couldn't get much more water out of her shirt, she leaned back and looked out the window, thinking. Thinking of anything, anywhere but where she was at the moment. She started thinking about her parents, her best friend, her classmates, her school, her teachers, and anything else that popped in her head. She sighed and looked around, seeing most of the other victims crowded in the van with her. She started thinking of what lives they might have had before this, and looked out the window again.

...slow, burn, let it all fade out...

{and pull the curtain down}

[{( W e l c o m exxt oxxt h exxc i r c u s )}]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

User Image
A man threw Rita into the van "Damn it! run while ya can cus I'll, Get'cha back one day!" she yelled tryng to jump back up again "damn those Jerks! can't they take no fowr an answer?!" she flopped down onto the floor "where the heck am I anyway?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 pm

User Image

Clara Marten
Please, leave all overcoats, canes, and tophats with the c l o w n, tightrope walker, or freakshow kid...

Claramock pumped her fist int he air. "Day off. Whohoo." she said bitterly, flapping her wings slowly to dry them off, then stared at the girl who was pushed into the van, and seemed like she would grab a gun and shoot the two men down. Staring at her for a second, Clara looked at the other girls. "So, who's gonna tell her this time?" she asked, her olive-gold eyes looking at each of them curiously. "Because I seriously do not want to."

xxo fxxp l a c e...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm

User Image

Tye saw a girl get pushed into the van. A new girl. The girl looked as if she was going to kill the two guys. But she didn't. "So, who's gonna tell her this time? Because I seriously do not want to." Tye heard Clara say. She quickly spoke up. But so did Spring "Not me." They said in unison. They looked at eachother, and for a second, were back at the lunch table, joking around with their friends. But they both snapped back to reality, and looked around to see who would tell.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:51 am

Seth and Misha
seth and misha shook their heads "not us" they said in unison "I didn't understand a word she said, she has a very weird accent" seth said misha nudged him "I think she has a brooklyn accent, right" she asked
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 am

User Image

Clara Marten

Sighing, Clara looked around the van. "NOSE GOES!" she shouted, then quickly tapped her nose. Childish, yes. But did it work? Yes.

xxo fxxp l a c e...

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Taryn rolled her eyes "looks like it's my turn" she said "well, this isn't an ordinary circus, they errr...mess with you and make you a freak" Rita cocked an eyebrow "they told me they liked my singing, and my comedy thing, the liars, they found me singing at a club, they came for a few days before asking me to come with them and I said "hell no!" but they just dragged me here"
((been in italyy, sorry I didn't get the chance to tell you all, sorry))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 am

User Image
Rita stamped a foot "I'll get outta this place before they can do anythin' to me" she said "oh and by the way, I do have a brooklyn accent, Duh!" she smacked her head off the wall "one thing I don't understand is your mutations" she turned to Misha and Seth "I heard em talkin' bout you two, how are you still alive? I mean, you need bone marrow to make white blood cells, what do they do to ya?"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am

User Image

Clara Marten

Looking at the girl, she chuckled lightly. "You honestly imagine they didn't think of that? They give them supplements that create white blood cells for them. Henceforth, they don't need marrow. I have to tae them too." she said, pointing to her wings. Smiling apologetically, she looked at the newcomer. "So, get used to mutations. You'll see them a lot... on you too." she said grimly, tapping her feet restlessly.

xxo fxxp l a c e...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am

User Image
Rita stamped her foot and folded her arms "huh? I'd never let 'em lay a finger on me!" she let her long hair fall over her face "uhhh...but if they did, what would happen to me?" she pulled some of her hair out of the way of her face, like a curtain

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 pm

User Image

Tye thought for a second about what they would do to the new girl, and came to a conclusion. No one would know until it happened. "No one knows. No one, not even you, will know until they actually do it." She said simply. That was the best answr she could think of that would make sense. She frowned and scratched her arm, which had started itching again. They did alot, because of her stripes. She looked at Spring, who wasn't speaking. She had fallen asleep. Great... She thought, leaning her elbows on her knees, and her head on her hands, her hair cascading around her, blocking her face from view of the others.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items