Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

Ninjuts || ChakraPool 340 || Chuunin

"Alex Wood"

Alex threw his hands up to defend against the onslaught of butterflies but couldn't escape the explosives. Two latched themselves to his left hand and wrist, one caught his shoulder and another landed on his right eye. The resulting explosion tore his hand off and most of his forearm. His shoulder was blow out of joint and sagged, useless as he used his one good hand to swat at the butterfly on his face. It was removed before causing any real damage to his head but it took out the vision in his right eye and removed his index and thumb from his right hand. He wobbled and sank to one knee as a wall of dirt fell over him, the remains of the dragon, and defended him from the other assault. But the damage was bad as he cradled the remains of his arm, stunned for a moment "St-Stupid b***h..." he wheezed through tears and pain "Zetsu Uchiha, aye...? So he...he is strong...ha ha ha..." he laughed weakly through the tears before a strange numbness came to his features. It was a dangerous look, one of desperation and terror "You're...right...I'm weak...I couldn't keep them safe! My girlfriend and my-" he choked on the words, real grief and pain showing through his anger and numbness "My little girl! They have them...I can't not kill you! I have to help them or they'll kill them! I can't let that happen! I can't fail!" he howled and gripped his last weapon; a kunai stained with poison of some kind. It was dark and nasty looking as he staggered to his feet "God damn you, Daitomi! If you hadn't shown up, they'd be safe!" he lunged at her and his moves were fueled by pure adrenalin. He was on her before she would have much time to react, his knee going straight into her stomach. If she dodged that, she'd get a shoulder to the jaw. Both moves would knock her to the ground and he'd stab her in the throat. If she didn't fall, his kunai was going threw her ribs and into her heart. If she didn't think fast, she'd be dead "I can't fail, Dai! I can't lose them! They're all I have, damn it!" he wailed, striking at her with the kunai.

But you'll never know me again...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai stood not even phased from the extent of her attack. Her face expressionless; It doesn't matter is Zetsu if strong. You'll be dead in mere moments, you sick b*****d. She thought as she watched him. Dai's eyes shot to the poison kunai. she felt her heart stop for a second. She looked back at Alex as he damned her. She tried to back up and run but it was to late. Alex's shoulder caught her jaw and she hit the ground hard. She gritted her teeth. Dai gasped as she watch him raise the Kunai over his head. As it came down, several sheets of separated Dai from Alex. Dai closed her eyes and heard the kunai slice through the paper. She looked at the point of it and sucked in a breath. She shut her eyes tightly and screamed. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!!!!" The last of her assault of Chou Tokkoutai smashed into Alex with force sending him off of her. Dai stood as the last six of her explosive butterflies attached themselves to him. One to each leg right at the knee cap, two to his right arm(at his wrist and shoulder), one above his heart, and one to his neck "I've had enough of your games!" She screamed at him. Dai raised her hand and stared at him. If he were to look into her eyes. Alex would see nothing. But someone strong standing in front of him. "Burn in hell, Alex wood." She hissed at him. Dai did blink or look away as she snapped her fingers. The last standing of her assault raced at him again. There was no escaping this last explosive hell. The wave crashed into him with force, causing all of her deadly butterflies to explode. Dai stood motionless; frowning. As a precaution she reached into her weapons pouch and held it tight in hand.

|| Chakra count: 250, 240. 210, 170

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

You know me
I know you

Ninjuts || -0- || Chuunin

"Alex Wood"

Alex crashed to the ground as the butterflies threw him off Dai, his kunai flying out of his hands. He wheezed and struggled to move as the butterflies attached themselves "..I'm so sorry...I'm sorry..." he sobbed. But as his knees blew out the pain left him and he stared at Dai in silent fear and acceptance "Rika...Miyako...I'm sorry..." the explosions on his neck and chest exploded and he slumped forward, his body refusing to fall. It simply rested there.

But you'll never know me again...

User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher gripped Dai's wrist as the explosions went off, one hand holding the back of her neck. He gripped her lightly but a spike of wood protruded from his palm. The sharp tip was right where her spine met her skull "He did have a family...Rika his girlfriend...and Miyako...his daughter, age 6." he said quietly, staring at the corpse over her head "Now...what do you think will happen to them if he doesn't come back?" his grip on her hand prevented her from taking anything out of her pouch and he stood to close for her to try and turn to face him. The spike was a small pain in her skull.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai felt Sypher grab her wrist and neck. She stared at the remains of Alex's body. Not phased or even shedding a tear for her once long ago friend. She hung her head slowly as sypher told her that Alex had a girlfriend and a daughter. She dropped her kunai, dropping it tip first into the soil by her foot. She said nothing only stood there. I...feel...nothing. He was so close to me and I feel no regret in killing him. She looked up at his remains. "Then he should of thought of that...before he came at me." Dai told Sypher. She wasn't going to strike out at Sypher; Dai didn't have the strength in doing so at the time. She stood quietly; breathing normally, her muscles relaxed. Sypher could easily tell that killing Alex didn't even phase her.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Sypher released her wrist gently and snapped his fingers. Suddenly Alex's corpse was a withered mummy, not a fresh kill "He wasn't supposed to think. Alex has been dead for 2 years...so has his girlfriend and child. All of them were killed while fleeing the village by Onin. They were selling secrets to another village." he walked around to stand next to Dai, watching the dessicated mummy fall forward, skin crumbling like dust. He'd used a clone justu on the body then used a transformation jutsu to make the clone look like Alex was alive "This is most likely what you will have to face when you hunt them down, Dai. Good people doing bad things for the right reasons. It won't matter if they're your friends...students or even children. An enemy to Cloud is an enemy to you...to the Onin. Everything relies on your ability to look at someone coldly and dispense the justice that is required. To be able to hold onto your pride and humanity while sustaining complete loyalty to the village." he slipped his hands in his pockets and ran a hand through his hair. It was so long now and the color was fading, finally returning to its normal color. Hints of silvery purple peeked through the red "You can't be a dispassionate killer though. For that you should just join the Anbu. Onin are supposed to take prisoners...drag them back to the village for punishment. If necessary kill them." he stepped out a little more, intending to bury Alex back with his family. Sypher glanced over his shoulder at Dai as he walked to the corpse "Can you do that? Or should you quit here and go straight to the Anbu? Fuyu would welcome the company I'm sure..." he signed and a clone appeared, carefully gathering Alex into a pure white cloth, reverent and respectful of the dead. It vanished and Sypher turned to face Dai fully, his eyes hiding emotions.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai watched Sypher. Listening to every word he spoke. "I don't want to be Anbu." She said as she shook her head to him. "I only acted as such because if I hadn't...Alex would of killed me instead." She looked at Sypher. "There is still room to grow, Sypher. I only did what I had too." She knelt down and picked up her kunai. She stood and placed the kunai into her pouch. "My life was being threaten with a poison soaked kunai...You could smell the poison on the steel." She pointed at Alex's kunai that laid a ways from Sypher. "I acted to how I needed too. I'll admit that. But it was so the sake of my life." Dai stood calmly as she watched Alex's remains vanish. I never even got to say goodbye to him. But...he was a traitor to Kumo. A traitor to me." dai closed her eyes. "Alex got what he asked for in betraying us. He chose his fate." She sighed and looked to Sypher. "Next time, I'll take prisoners. I'll learn from this." Dai rubbed the back of her neck. worried that her answers where wrong. but this was something that was going to help her grow into being a Shinobi Hunter in the end.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Sypher stared at Dai, his gaze judging and weighing everything she said. Judging how she held herself, how she spoke, her reactions. Everything was being judged in that one look "You say you can do it...but what if it were me?" he held his hand out, arm level, and a kunai appeared in between his fingers, balanced on the tips "Tell me, Dai...could you take me in? I wouldn't go easy...I'd fight. Would you be able to kill me? I'm not stupid...I'd never make the mistakes Alex made." his tone was even, calm and even pleasant "What if I charmed you, Dai? As your friend, past teacher and past crush? Would you take me in? Could you kill me?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at him. Not even phased to what he said. "You don't think I don't know that? That you won't go quietly." She scoffed and laughed a little. "In the time, that you choose to betray everything you know, Sypher Senju. I'll be there. Will to even take you down with my bare hands." She looked at him with confidence. "That's a promise. As for charming me...good luck. I'm not the same girl that confessed to you long ago." She told him. A small smile as she watched him. "So tell me, why did you bring me here? To see if I could do it? If I could take an old friend down. Without regret." She blinked slowly. "I felt nothing into ending him." She looked at him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Sypher smiled softly and shrugged "You're the same...just improved. Never think people change, Dai. They don't. They may act like it...but underneath they're same as they used to be." he drawled, walking back over to her and slipping his hands in his pockets "Why did I bring you here? Simple. To crush you. To crush the simple mindedness from your person. To improve on the foundations that are already there." he glanced back at where Alex had been "An old friend...maybe. And don't be a liar, Dai. The devil takes the tongues of liars." he scolded "You felt regret. Not much but enough for me to be sure you're able to be a Onin. You had regret that he'd betrayed everything. That was the only thing and you should regret that. Regret the souls who have failed to be loyal, who have fallen. Regret and mourn the loss of them because even one lost makes us, the village, weaker." Sypher stretched back, his arms over his head "Never become emotionless, Dai. It will hurt you in the end. Now....I'll lead you out of here. Sorry about hitting you on the head, by the way. Do you need the hospital?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled as he spoke. "Ok, I felt a little regret. For never getting the chance to say goodbye to Alex. In the end, it was nice, in a way, to see him and to know what happened to him." She inhaled and exhaled. "So I past your test? I'm happy that it was you that was willing to go out of your way to do so, Sypher." She smiled at him. He apologized about the hit on her head. She rubbing where the blood had dried. She shook her head no. "I'm fine." She looked down and the tear of her jacket and the piece of paper, now crimson. "I'll be fine until I fine until I find Aki." She looked at Sypher. "He can patch me up without worries." She told him. Happy that she was able to have Sypher that cared so much into seeing if she was capable of being and Onin in the feature. "Lead the way out of here." She said with a small cute smile. "And Sypher...thanks. Really. Thanks." She looking at him finally feeling accomplished into what she did.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Sypher glanced back at her and rubbed the side of his nose with one finger "Don't thank me...if you hadn't done what you did, I'd drag you to the kage and demand you be put under someone elses tutelage. I wouldn't let Kein make you an Onin." he said lightly and took off, racing out of the area "I'm glad this fight finished when it did...I need to get this dye out of my hair. It itches..." he grumped, running a hand through his red hair.

((Exits))

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai raced after him; keeping pace to his. "I understand. But...thanks anyways." She told him as she followed him.
[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai and Sypher appeared in the valley he had taken her to last year to see if she could kill an old friend. They had appeared near the lake's edge. She lowered Sypher slowly onto his back. Dai moved pieces of his bangs out of his face. ...What have I done?... She thought as she ran her finger tips over the exit wound on Sypher's chest. She looked at his face and wanted to cry. Of all people that could of have stopped him. Dai was the one that did. She looked at her hand, drenched in blood of Sypher. Her eyes moved back to Sypher's face. Not sure what to even say to him. Not sure what to do, he had attacked Kage Kinpaku. He was...rogue. Dai sighed and got up and began looking for healing herbs, certain ones she used for her healing liquid. She picked a handful and returned to Sypher's side. She slowly began to rubbed the plants into a paste. A sweet smell from the leaves filled the air softly. Once the paste was made, Dai tore a piece of her shirt off and dipped it into the cool water. She dabbed it around the exit wound lightly. Once clean she clearly placed the healing paste into and onto the wound. She looked at him and moved to where she held him up with one hand and cleaned the entry wound. Placing the rest of the paste into and onto it. She snapped her fingers and paper circled around her and Sypher. The paper latched to Sypher's skin and acted as bandaging. She slowly lowered him back to the soft ground and moved once more. She sat next to him; one leg under her and her other in front of her. Bent close to her torso, Dai rested her hands on her knee and placed her lips against her hands. ...what should I do?... She thought softly as she looked him over.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher drifted in a haze of pain and nausea, trying to wake up but not sure he wanted too. He could feel himself being moved and the pain in his chest and back softened to a deep ache. His chest rose as he struggled to wake up "haaa...k-kage...." his eyes rolled for a moment and his stomach threatened to rebel. He shivered as a cold sweat came over him "Dai...?" he focused on her, his eyes still hazy though from pain or the strangeness earlier wasn't clear. Sypher pulled his arms to his chest, struggling to keep from being sick "Dai...." he tried again. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had lower her head to where her forehead touched once where her lips did. She slowly looked up as Sypher called her name. She rested her hands softly on his shoulders and keep her voice low and sweet. "Easy, Sypher. Try not to move so much." She whispered at him. She opened her mouth wanting to say more but found no words to speak of. Her eyes where soft of him. Dai's hair was whisked over one shoulder. She blinked slowly as she released his shoulders knowing that he would hardly do anything to he in this state.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers