Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Silver wing boarding school for girls - open and accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 am

User Image

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Veronica nodded. "Yeah, everyone's really nice. Well, most of them." she said, then turned around, watching a girl yelp and scurry back into a car. "I'll be right back." she said, and grabbed a black umbrella from a bucket by the door. Opening it up, she walked over to the car and knocked on the door, pointing at the umbrella and smiling.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:23 pm

((whos the umbrella for?))

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 pm

emiri-chou
((whos the umbrella for?))

Cora
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Cora Jenkins
the kind of girl who microwaves chocolate bars just for the hell of it
User Image
"Back off I know what im doin'"

Cora took the umbrella gratefully "thanks" she got out of the car "looks like I'll be spending most of the day in school" she said sadly blinking her large maroon eyes
"I always know what I'm doin'!...well...most of the time"

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying, Honest!”

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 pm

User Image

I ' m xxa xxm i r r o r - w a l k i n g,xxt e l e k i n e t i c, xxe l e c t r o - v a m p i r e.
-------------------------------------------------------------

...stop, turn, take a look around...

Alex grabbed her bags and hopped out of the taxi, forgetting to pay the driver. She barely heard him yelling over the music blaring from her headphones. She turned around and handed him the money. Then she picked up her bags again and walked over to a young girl holding an umbrella and another girl with headphones. She smiled and took off her headphones, resting them around her neck. "Hey, I'm Alex, may I ask who you two are?" Alex said, after eyeing the girls umbrella. She's a vampire... She looked at the two girls, awaiting an answer.

...slow, burn, let it all fade out...

{and pull the curtain down}

[{( W e l c o m exxt oxxm yxxl i f e )}]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 pm

User Image
Aria Lin
User Image
Aria wandered around, unsure what to do. She was hoping to find somewhere quiet to sit down and draw. As she countinued to search, she saw a girl with purple hair and ears and tail, hanging her legs out the window. "Umm, Hello..." Aria said nervously. She took a few stwps towards the girl and managed to trip. "Owwww," Aria muttered
User Image

Ace Trainer Rue

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm

User Image

Veronica smiled at her. She looked tiny upset. 'Or, you could just bring around the umbrella!" she said cheerily, then stuck out her hand. "My name's Veronica, a minor angel. Nice to meet you!" she said cheerily, then looked at the girl who came up to them, and took off her headphones. Veronica's headphones? Still glued to her head. At least she could hear them. "Veronica! Minor angel. You?" she asked, holding out her other hand. Suddenly, a pair of snowy-white wings burst from her back. "Ack!" she shouted. "Oopsie!" she said, slightly embarrassed as she stood there, two hands extended in different directions, and a pair of small, snow-colored wings protruding from her back. Yep, she definitely looked silly.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 am

User Image

I ' m xxa xxm i r r o r - w a l k i n g,xxt e l e k i n e t i c, xxe l e c t r o - v a m p i r e.

Alex didn't really know how the other girl could hear with her headphones on. Alex's music was loud enough to completely block out the world, talking included. Alex was about to shake the girl's hand when tiny wings popped out of the girl's back. They looked like angel wings. Minor angel, duh! Alex almost facepalmed herself after that, but decided not to. Alex focused her mind on what was inside the school. A mirror, first thing. Good. She focused on the mirror and started to bring it towards them. She could see the door open in the distance, then the mirror float out. I love my powers. She brought the mirror near them, but not too near, and set it down. She would use it soon. "I'll be right back, Im'ma put my stuff in my dorm. It'll take less than a minute. Peace." She flashed the peace sign, picked up her bags, and walked to the mirror. She turned to where she was facing it directly head-on, and stepped into it, taking another step out of the one in her dorm room. She saw the names above the three beds. Alexandra, Cora, and Veronica. Hey, the girl I met was named Veronica. Maybe she's my roomate. Alex set her bags on her bed and ran back through the mirror, coming out to where the girls were still standing. She walked back over to them. "Sorry about that." She smiled apologetically.

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 am

That_Green_Lady_13
User Image

Veronica watched as a mirror floated out of nowhere. Raising an eyebrow, she smiled at Alexandra, watching her walk off, then walk back. Through. The. Mirror. Yep, that was the coolest thing she had ever seen. "That's just awesome!" she shouted, pointing at the mirror.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ User Image ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:33 am

emiri-chou
Cora Jenkins
User Image

Cora smiled "I suppose I could take an umbrella around, by the way, My name is Cora Jenkins, as in the millionaires, it's not as cool as it sounds, lets all be friends so we can all have lotsa money when I'm the president, my uncle is currently the president of the vampire nation and when I'm grown up, I'll be the president" Cora giggled "it's going to happen, it's true!"

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying, Honest!”

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

xx Missile Kid

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am

User Image

Alex smiled at Veronca's reaction to what she did. "Thanks, but it can be a hassle, sometimes you mess up and go out the wrong mirror. One time, I ended up in some girl's room in Italy. Her mom wasn't very happy." Alexandra smiled, remembering that day's events. She looked over as the other girl, who looked younger than her and Veronica, started speaking. Cora, the other name. She thought quietly. She smiled even more when Cora said they should all be friends. We should. Alex thought. After Cora was done speaking, Alex talked. "Hey, do you guy's no what room your in? because I think we all might be in the same one. When I went to put my bags up," She pointed at the mirror, "The names above the beds were Alexandra, Cora, and Veronica." She said, kind of hoping that they were all roomed together. It would be fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 am

emiri-chou
Nia Lupus
User Image
Nia cocked her head in interest "I seen inside many rooms, my room next door to yours" she said, nodding when Cora said they should be friends "not many places have I been, so not many people have I met" she flicked her tail from side to side and lowered her head "my name Nia, by the way, Dra earth watchers csema ibuh uin saadehk" she paused "The earth watchers smile upon our meeting, is what I just say"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 am

User Image

Tilting her head, Veronica nodded slightly. "Yeah, my mom requested the names of my roommates for some odd reason. I think those are the same names, so we're probably all roomates." she said, rocking back and forth on her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 am

Cora Jenkins
User Image

Cora jumped up and down "yay! I know some super awesome ghost stories!" she tilted the umbrella slightly and accidentally burned her other should "ouch! err...oops"

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:45 pm

emiri-chou
User Image Jinxie Brown
Jinxie rolled her eyes at the clumsy girl "hi" she said looking away, obviously not in the mood to talk to her, but she was tremendously bored "I guess you're new here, judging by your lost expression"
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff