Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
So there was this sailor... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whom among you has seen RENT?
  ME! ME! I loved it!!!!!!!
  Yeah there's an apartment for RENT downtown
  What RENT?? 0.o
  Saw it...hated it...end of story
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:23 pm
Quyrk
yes...I did say sailor didn't I...sailor Sailor! Actually the sushi didn't taist that good...But I called a friend and he gave me a better recipe for the suchi rice....SAILOR!

XP *glomps*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:29 pm
..... your mind is being ******** with and you don't even know it!!!  

haloitsme

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:16 pm
TheDarkoverlord
......sushi sucks!!! i have now ******** with your mind!!!

cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:07 pm
TheDarkoverlord
thank you for your opinion. Now go crawl in a hole  

Quyrk

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Quyrk
TheDarkoverlord
thank you for your opinion. Now go crawl in a hole
cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:22 pm
My friends always does something like this except so this guy walked into a bar. She forgets the rest but still does it saying the thing starts a conversation. No idea how.

So this guy walking into a bar. . .

[..Fayt..]

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:10 am
Quyrk
oh yes! The problem was that I didn't know that steaming sushi rice was differerent than normal rice. But thats unimportant. The fact is SUSHI is delisous
I love sushi!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:34 am
[..Fayt..]
My friends always does something like this except so this guy walked into a bar. She forgets the rest but still does it saying the thing starts a conversation. No idea how.

wow you look...different. I like it! *warning; glomping may occur do to recent changes in weather patterns and [..Fayt..]'s new smexyness and in other news a stray dog had a litter of six puppies in the middle of the freewa.. .....sorry got carried away* sweatdrop

Anyways me and my friends use "So there was this sailor..." to get out of awkward silences and to change the mood when people have been arguing.

Quyrk

Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:31 pm
I just read all of the options for the poll and almost spit out my drink on the last one  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:08 pm
Karma Police
I just read all of the options for the poll and almost spit out my drink on the last one
Just now read the poll, eh? =/  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Quyrk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:40 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I swear sometimes that girl...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:47 pm
Quyrk
[..Fayt..]

wow you look...different. I like it! *warning; glomping may occur do to recent changes in weather patterns and [..Fayt..]'s new smexyness and in other news a stray dog had a litter of six puppies in the middle of the freewa.. .....sorry got carried away* sweatdrop

Anyways me and my friends use "So there was this sailor..." to get out of awkward silences and to change the mood when people have been arguing.
Erm...O.O *moves a little* No more glumping please. I got kissed and huged by to many people today...
Thats kind of what we do too but rarely does skward silence ever happen in me group. We are always acting crazy and being flipin loud. Laughing at eventhing and anything is what we do.

[..Fayt..]

Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:24 pm
Quyrk
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
what? I don't answer polls. I only answer them for avia contests and that is rare.I don't even answer my own!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:16 pm
Karma Police
Quyrk
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
what? I don't answer polls. I only answer them for avia contests and that is rare.I don't even answer my own!
nothing...nothing is wrong thiw that. We love you thats why we're giving you crap,

so why are you a mod on a guild called poll whores??? o.0 (don't hit me!)

Quyrk

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:37 pm
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash