Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Tossing the Old Pig Skin~ (Full/Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe felt faint. That girl, on his team? No. He couldn't do it. Coach must be insane. A girl would cause so many distractions to his men, Joe would be left wide opened and break his throwing arm! Just as Joe was about to voice his disapproval, when the girl denied Coach's request. Joe almost cheered, fist pumped, anything, this was great! No he would be able to run his team, not some new girl.

Joe smirked and returned to his game of catch with Brett, who was now permanently distracted by Jessica.The line man fumbled the ball four times trying to stare at her, until Joe finally quit the game and sat down on the bottom bleacher, his face in his hands.

He couldn't wait to tell Willow about the disruption in the school this new girl caused. She would want all the details, and would take her big brother's side. Her support mattered more than his girlfriend's, his Coaches, or even his teams.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm
Jessica Danielle Rochester

~Jessie~

User Image

The coach begged me almost the rest of the class period. He was on the verge of getting down on his knees just to get me on the team. If anyone was desperate, this guy surely was. Finally, a few minutes before the bell rang, the coach pulled me aside where none of the other players could hear us talking. "Now, Rochester you listen to me. Our team hasn't won a game in over 20 years." That wasn't surprising at all. "We need you on this team. We have our first game tonight. Please," he begged again, "join our team."

"I'm sorry. I know you're the coach but I can't join a team that doesn't want me on it." Before he could say anything else, it was time to head back to the locker room to change. I was more than happy to do so. I headed to my other class and eventually ended at lunch sitting at a table by myself. The day wasn't too terrible. My history class was boring. I had class with Ricky from the team and two cheerleaders who practically clung to everything he had to say. They laughed at his horrible jokes and pretended to understand what he was talking about when, clearly, they didn't.

At lunch, I had grabbed whatever it was they were serving. It didn't look like food but it was better than nothing. Tomorrow would have to call for a packed lunch. I took out my math book and decided to read what I would have to do for homework. Right as I was about midway through my lunch, a few football jocks decided to stop by. The bigger one of the bunch sat in front of me.

"Look here, babe." He started which wasn't a good idea for him. If I could take on my brothers, I could surely take on him. Defensive man or not. "We don't need any girl on our team." Calmly, I placed down my fork and closed my book so the ape could have my full attention.

"As a man on the defense, I can tell you're very protective of your team." The two boys seemed a little shocked that I knew what position they played. It was a little too obvious. "I get that. But your little attempt to keep me away from the team, isn't going to help." I had no idea where I was going this. "From the looks of the trophy case, you're going to need me in order to win because a bunch of boys aren't going to do it." My mouth was speaking before my brain could even react. Somehow, my body started to follow. I placed my book back in my bag and got up from the table. "So get use to it because I'll see you on the field tonight." And before I knew it, I was searching for the coach to tell him I was on the team.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe zoned out through his next class, sculpture. He took the class his freshman year for the fine arts credit, but grew to love it. His had control of the clay, wood, metal, whatever the medium was, he had complete control. Joe spent an hour with his hands in clay, not speaking, just sculpting.He felt at ease, and relaxed, and was able to smile. Until he got to lunch.

Joe's mother had made him a lunch of ramen noodles and potato chips, and a Gatorade. He ate this lunch at the "jock" table, with Brittney draped all over him like cheap curtains, whining about new cheerleading outfits that made her look fat. Joe nodded and grunted through the one sided conversation.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw three of his defensive men sit with the new girl and have a talk with her. Joe's eyebrows knit together and the gears turned in his head. Realizing staring wouldn't increase his hearing, he returned to his noodles. Less than two minutes later the empty seat in front of his was occupied with a loud crash. "Broseph, Rochester's on the team!" His defensive brute screamed.

"What?" Joe whispered, his first real word his the speech.

"She said herself, she'd see us on the field!"

Joe ground his teeth and left the table, disregarding his lunch and leaving Brittney whinging and fussing about leaving the table abruptly. Walking at the speed just shy of a jog, Joe went to the locker room to talk to Coach, and give him a piece of his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:36 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

Several times, I had to ask around where I would find the coach from P.E. class. And then it took asking a few more people to ask where his office was and where I would find it. Coach Davis sat at his desk, completely buried in his playbook. From the look on his face, it seemed he was trying to figure out why his plays weren’t going so well. We both knew the problem and I didn’t think either one of us wanted to answer that question aloud. The coach didn’t seem to notice me as I stood in the door way. “Coach Davis?” I said to get his attention. His head shot up as did a small smile on his face. He knew why I was there.

“Rochester, come in!” He greeted. “Have a seat.” I did as instructed. I still didn’t understand why I was doing this but it didn’t seem as if I wanted to stop any of i from actually happening. I could have easily walked back out of the room and headed to my next class which was Chemistry. But I just stayed in the seat across from Coach Davis. “What can I do for you?”

“I want to join your team.” The smile on the coach’s face grew.

“I see,” he could barely control his excitement. “And what changed your mind?” I was almost afraid to tell him that his defensive boys almost threatened me in not joining their team and that my brain must have suffered an aneurism because I immediately decided to join the team. I didn’t think that answer would go over too well. Then again, I really didn’t think my answer mattered that much. The point was he was getting what he wanted. I was joining the team.

“I don’t think the answer is that important.” I replied. “Just tell me what I need to do in order to make it official. Sign some papers? Shirt measurements?” Coach Davis could tell something was up but instead of asking more questions he opened one of his desk drawers and tossed me a red and white jersey with the number 43 on the back and no name and Bulldogs written in bold white lettering on the front.

“This is our extra shirt. Usually, when I order the jerseys I always order an extra in case we get a team player late in the game.” I stared down at the number on the back. Normally, I hated any number on football jerseys with any number in the 40 range but this would have to do. I folded the shirt and placed it in my bag. “You’re real jersey shirt will be here by the next game.”

“Can I request a number?” I asked. There was only one number that actually meant something to my family; including with my mother. “Can I have the number 27?”

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe stood outside Coaches office, fuming. His argument running through his head. Of course he would demand the girl off, but why? Tonight was the first game of the year, and with a new player they would be highly unprepared, but if she sucked or weakened the team, the would lose, as they would without her talent. The circular argument was rolling through his crowded mind while coach was meeting with the subject of his headaches.

The girl left the office holding a jersey, which set Joe on fire. The football team captain stormed into the office and slammed his hands down onto the mahogany desk cluttered with football plays and spoke clearly and quietly.

"If you wanted this, there must be some good reason in that head of yours, because I don't see one. You are putting this girl who has never played with our team before first string on our first game. It is insane. It is unprofessional. But I see why it might be a good thing. The other team might be too self-righteous to hit a girl, and we could snag a few touch downs, but if she gets in my way, I will not hesitate to do my thing without her. If we win, I'll be more sympathetic towards her, but if she makes us suck even more, you kick her off the team or I'm gone."

Coach sat through Joe's speech expressionless, still so when he remarked: "How's that math grade?"

Joe turned on his heel and left the office, grinding his teeth.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

With my temporary jersey in my bag and slip to class in my hand, I headed to Chemistry. Another bore. However, somehow, word had gotten around that I was now part of the team. Everyone was whispering about it. A few students even passed me notes or stopped me in the hallway to ask if it really was true. They were all wondering if really was going to join their team. No one really knew how to take this news. Some people seemed surprised but not happy where as others, mostly every jock and cheerleader, seemed furious. One cheerleader even stopped me as I was heading to my fifth period English class.

“So I hear you’re going to be on the football team.” The girl stated. The cheerleader queen seemed to be surrounded by a few other cheerleaders almost in the exact standing position. They were all so identical it was a little eerie. “Let’s just get one thing straight. I’m the captain of the cheerleading squad and I just so happen to be dating the captain of the football team. Stay. Away. From. Him.” I rolled my eyes. Female dominance. Typical in any cheerleader; especially their captain.

“Honey,” I began as he eyebrows went up from the shock that I was actually replying to her little ‘threat,’ “I like sports. You like cheerleading. I love shorts. You love dresses. You’re a cheerleader and I’m on the football team. What would ever make you think that we have the same taste in guys?” I paused so it could sink in. I could tell she wanted to tear my head off already. “Besides, you think you’re intimidating?” I chuckled. “Sweetie, I grew up with three brothers and a Marine Sniper for a father. I think I can take you.” I shook my head with a smile and headed off to my next class.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe was walking through the hall way on his way to Chemistry when he saw Britt try and make the new football player feel...welcome. Joe snorted and stood off to the side, leaning against some unoccupied lockers, head down, listening to the confrontation. Jessica seemed to know how to stick up for herself from the blood-sucking cheerleaders, an admirable quality. Joe smiled to himself as he imagined the scorned look on his girlfriend's face.

When he could hear Jessica walking away, he jogged after her. Brittney grasped at him, hissing through her teeth: "Did you see the way that dyke treated me? Do. Something. Captain."

"Yeah, yeah,"
Joe mumbled, pushing her away, his eyes trained on his new running back. "Jessica." Joe spoke, loudly and clearly. "I need to talk to you."

Waiting until there were inside the Chem classroom, sat in a desk next to an empty one and leaned forward so he wouldn't be overheard by the gossip hoarders. Joe took a deep breath. "If we lose, you will never have my approval. Win, and we'll see about me liking you. I don't know how you play, but I assume you're not worried about breaking a nail out there. We already suck, and I don't have much confidence you can make us any better."

At that, the teacher cleared his throat and Joe gave a simple nod to Jessica, signaling that he was finished talking about the subject, and took out his notes to focus on a new subject.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:32 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

I was almost in the clearing when the captain of the team stopped me. I groaned not really wanting to talk to anyone else at this point. "It's Jessie," I corrected him. It was almost as if every single person connected to the team hated me. The only one who didn't, at the moment, was Coach Davis himself but that was only because he saw what I could do. Everyone else seemed to have a problem with me. This was proven when the captain decided to have a little 'chat' with me.

It was a little odd and surprising that he and I happened to have a third class together. I was getting tired of his face already. He was the captain of the football team. Every girl wanted him and every guy wanted to be him. I wanted nothing to do with him. Before hearing his little 'lecture,' I wasn't worried about the game. Now, I couldn't stop thinking about it. He had a point. The game was riding all on me. Not the team. Me. If their team.....our team...lost again, it would be on my head. I would forever be known as 'the girl who made it worse' and the cheerleading captain would make my life a living hell. Not that she would live after that.

Before I could even reply, Miss Johansson walked in to start class. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly took it out while Miss Johansson had her back turned.

I know you're at school but call me later. I have news. -Trav

I smiled at the text and quickly restored my phone to its original spot just before Miss Johnson turned back around. While she was in the middle of discussing atoms and molecules, my mind was still on the game. Would I choke? Would I make the team lose another game? I would need to talk to Travis. If anyone was my rock, it was my brother Travis. I was closer to him than my other brothers. He was my best friend and always knew what to say. With any luck, he would talk me out of playing on the team. But I didn't think I would be that lucky.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

After his one sided confrontation with Jessie, Joe felt oddly at ease and was able to focus on class. Not that he wanted to, but he was able to. Chemistry was something Joe was naturally good at. Something about seeing an immediate outcome to what he put together made it work in his brain. He followed easily along with the lecture, scribbling notes, and flipping the page to scribble down football plays that were inspired by the various reactions they discussed.

The rest of the day bored him. He still had History, English, and French II to endure, and no part of him wanted that. Joe lucked out with a movie in History and French, in which he pulled his hood up and took a nice power nap, his dreams infested with terrible first game outcomes. In his AP English class, they had a pop essay on free will due at the end of class. Joe felt great at the end of class, given his essay to rant.

What good was free will if you were cursed inside a body in which you had no free will? Willow was not allowed to do half the things any normal 8 year old wanted to do because she could break. No swing sets, no ice skating, no roller blading, she couldn't even go on walks by herself. Her life was a cage, and she often talked to Joe about wanting to escape it.

After the final bell rang for the day, Joe woke up from an extremely good dream about Meagan Fox and took the plays he wrote out and began the long trek to the Coaches office, which, luckily, was right by Joe's Jeep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:32 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

Chemistry ended and I was relieved more than ever. It was only one day and already I was having problems with a lot of people. No matter where I went, I always had some cheerleader stare me down with her anger. Several times I even bumped into the same cheerleading captain as before but we didn’t exchange any more words. I could tell she was scared. This new school was going to get me killed. I could feel it.

I kept thinking about my brother’s text message. I wanted to talk with him and I wanted to go home. The drive was less than twenty minutes. I’d be home, under my covers in less than half an hour where I could die peacefully from the worst first day of school ever recorded in academic history. Needless to say, I went on with my day. My next class was art and it felt relaxing to actually paint something. My family always told me I had a knack for it but it was never really something I thought twice about. All I knew was that it was relaxing and helped me keep my mind off of things. Sometimes, I would even doodle on random pages of my class notes. Before I knew it, class ended and I was packing up my things and heading to Spanish.

Spanish II with Mrs. Rosario was easy. She was a nice lady and didn’t seem to know or even care that I was now on the school’s football team. I was glad. Adv. Literature ending up becoming my favorite class. No football players. No cheerleaders. Just me and a bunch of regular students. From what I could tell, this was the class where no one really even cared about the game. That wasn’t going to be a problem for me. What was a problem was the fact that the time before the game was growing closer and closer. Soon my life would be determined on one game. No pressure, right?

After school, I headed to my car. The line to get out of the parking lot seemed endless, so I ended up waiting in my Blue Bentley for the traffic to die down. I got out my phone and called my brother. He picked up after the second ring. “Hey! JD!” I smiled as I heard my brother's voice. “I’m glad you called. How was school?” I began to tell about my day but left the major event for last.

“And there’s one more thing.” I paused and waited. For some reason, I was nervous to tell him. I knew he would be alright with it but I wasn’t sure how the General would take it. “I’ve been recruited to join the school’s football team. The first game is tonight.” There was silence on the other end. At first, I thought I had lost the call but I could hear his radio still playing in the background.

“That’s great, Jess! That’s actually perfect. I’ll come by your game and afterward you and dad can meet Stephanie.” This was news to me. Who was Stephanie? “That was what my text was about earlier. I met this girl when I moved out here. She was stopped on US-12 with a broken radiator. I helped her out and that was it.” There was another pause but I knew where this was going. “Jess, I want to marry her. I haven’t asked her yet but I want you and dad to meet her.” I was happy for my brother but I wasn’t sure about this Stephanie person. My brother Travis didn’t have the best luck with women. All of them were shallow and inconsiderate. I was afraid he was making a mistake but, then again, I hadn’t even met the girl.

“That’s great. I’ll tell dad and we’ll see you at the game.” We exchanged goodbyes and I closed my phone but didn’t put it away. My brother wanted to get married? Dad was going to be upset but I wasn’t sure what he was going to be more upset about; Travis wanting to get married or me playing football where every 200 pound football player was out to trample over my small body. Either way, tonight was not going to end well for anyone.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Joe's game plans went over well with the coach, who added them to a bulging file named "Coleman, Spencer." Joe walked with a pep in his step towards his silver Jeep Wrangler. He then pulled the soft top down and jumped into the vehicle, discarding his backpack into the back seat. Blaring Bruno Mars' song, "The Lazy Song," Joe had a smile on his face as he twisted and turned through his parent's estate.

Joe's heart began to sink as he pulled closer to the large white house, which seemed rather quiet for a friday afternoon. His heart was beating faster as he saw his mother's car was gone. What if Willow had had a break? If she slipped and fell and Mom forgot to call? She usually alert's the office, and they excuse Joe from class. Joe shut his car off, pulled the top up because the sky looked like rain, grabbed his backpack and walked towards the house.

Slowly, he opened the door and set his backpack down beside the door. Joe stood unbearably still, eyes closed, listening as hard as he could without falling forward. Sure enough, Joe heard the pitter patter of stocking feet running towards him. Joe opened his eyes slowly and beamed at the sight of his little sister, Willow. Her face was elfin, and she was about three feet tall. Her disease meant her growth was stunted, and she wouldn't get much taller. She had thin blond hair, green eyes, and a wide smile that seemed permanent to her face. Her skin was eerily pale and almost transparent. At the moment, Willow only had one hot pink cast on her right arm. Cast and all, she wrapped her arms as far around her big brother as she could reach, grabbed for his hand and towed him to her room.

Willow's room was covered in pages from trivia books. The roof was painted as a map of the world, and the carpet was a sea blue, with fish spray painted by their talented mother. Her bed was a car, like a boy's bed, but she would pretend she could travel the world, because in real life, she would never be able to. "Spill the beans, Spence." Willow said in her pixie like high pitch, and just like that, Joe became Spencer, his stiff posture became relaxed, his constant glare became an easy grin, and he felt happy. The only people who knew Spencer lived in the house. Even Brittney hadn't met Willow or seen his house. Spencer wanted to keep his home life seperate from school, and he was happy that way. Spencer retold Wills the day's events, start to finish. And she just smiled and comforted her brother, encouraging him. And suddenly he could feel he might be able to win the game.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

~Jessie~

User Image

I parked my car in the driveway of my house but didn’t get out of the car. My father’s SUV was parked out front. He was home and, I was sure, waiting for me to tell him about my first day. This wasn’t going to be good. Could I even tell him about football? Could I even tell him about Travis? I looked down at the passenger’s seat where a copy of the team’s play book sat. The coach had, somehow, snuck it into my jersey. On the outside sat a note that read Memorize as much as you can. Easier said than done. Sure, I could do it but I only had a few hours plus homework to do. I couldn’t do both. Not in that time anyway. And who knew if I was even going to have enough energy to even start my homework.

Finally, I was fed up with sitting in the car. I had to go in. I couldn’t sit in my car all night. Dad would get suspicious. I walked in the door and immediately was greeted by my father. His face was soft and gentle and even had a small smile. This meant he had a good day. Well, that made one of us. Without saying a word, I walked past him and headed to my room. Dad decided to follow. “Jessica? How was school?” I reached my room but it was too late. If I closed the door, he would have gotten upset and ‘ordered’ the door to be open if not force it open himself.

“Fine,” I simply said. I hardly looked at him. I couldn’t bring myself to telling him about me and/or Travis. It was upset him no matter what. “I got a lot of homework.” I tried to close the door but he kept it open. My father stared at me the way he had when he figured out my bike had been stolen.

“Jessica Danielle,” he started in a stern voice. I was trapped like a rat; nowhere to hide and nowhere to turn for safety. The big cat was about to pounce on its meal. My heart was beating faster. Now I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I felt like he was reading me like a book.

“I joined the football team.” I said a little too fast. My father’s face was no longer soft. Instead, it was hard and Lieutenant like. The same look he gave to his men with each given strict order. My father took a deep breath and stood taller. Another sign that this was serious. I began to explain what happened with everything. By the time I had finished, I was pacing in my room; habit I picked up after mom died. My father still stood in the same position; arms folded behind his back. Soldier like.

“You’re not joining the team.” He finally told me. I felt as if it really wasn’t up to him. It was my own decision. Now I wanted to be on the team more than ever. To prove him wrong. My father’s face didn’t change. “Don’t you remember the last time you played football?”

“Yes, I do but I’m not going to get hurt. I can run really fast dad.” But I knew no matter how much I pushed, it wouldn’t allow it. I knew he couldn’t stand to see me get hurt again. Not like last time. “One game. That’s all I ask. Come to tonight’s game. Watch me play and if you still think I shouldn’t be on the team, then I quit. Travis will be there. He says he wants to tell us something.” It wasn’t much but it was a compromise. Surprisingly, he agreed to my proposal. Now everything really was riding on this one game. We had to win.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:16 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

Five o'clock came way too early. Glancing at the clock, Joe made his way to his bedroom, and changed his socks. His pregame routine consisted of the lucky socks he wore when he lost his virginity (they won four games in those socks), and the silver cross willow got him for his 17th birthday. Joe jogged out to his Jeep after kissing his sister on the forehead, and receiving a "Knock 'em dead!" from his favorite cheerleader.

The locker room at the school was buzzing with energy, and Joe even found himself a little bit jazzed. All the players kept looking at Joe, expecting him to say something, but Joe had no words. All he had now was the will to play.

After changing, he sat on an empty bench and stared at the dirty tile floor. He could hear the band begin to play, and faintly hear the cheerleaders begin, well, cheering. He wished he could vanquish the pre-game jitters and just be out on the field playing already.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 am

~Jessie~

User Image

I had spent almost all of my time studying the play book and doing little homework. I had no choice but to do it later. At five o'clock on the dot, my father came in and told me it was time to go. The game would be starting soon and in no time at all, my father and I would meet Stephanie. We hopped in my dad's SUV and headed to the school. Neither one of us said anything. He was afraid I would get hurt. Just like last time.

I was 11 when I wanted to try out for community football. All of my brothers were on a football team and I wanted to as well. I wanted to be just like them. So, after begging, my father agreed. Just like Coach Davis, the football coach was impressed and immediately put me on the team. The first game I was so nervous. Travis was on the team with me and my other two brothers sat in the stand with my father. My father watched the game with barely any happiness. I was his only daughter and the living thing of my mother he had left. Me playing football wasn't necessarily a great idea but I played on. The first half of the game, I ran to catch a long pass but ended up being tackled by three different guys. Thinking back, they weren't all that big but, at the time, they were huge. So huge, in fact, I ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and a sprained ankle. I was in crutches for two weeks and in an arm cast for five. Dad swore up and down I would never play football again.

I sat in the girl's locker room alone. The cheerleaders had left and gone by the time I had arrived. Either that or they came in their outfits. I sat on the bench as I stared down at the tile. I had to admit, it felt good to have on football gear on along with a jersey. My nerves seemed to get the better of me. I wasn't sure if I could do this. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I had a text from Travis.

Steph and I just got here. Wanted to wish you luck. You'll do fine. Go Bulldogs! - Trav

I smiled and put my phone away. That still didn't excuse the fact that I still had butterflies in my stomach. A knock sounded on the locker room door. "Rochester, you dressed?" It was Coach Davis.

"Yes sir," I replied like a soldier. He didn't have to say it, but I knew it was time. I walked out of the locker room and joined the other boys where we would enter. This was a war that I had to fight. I put on my helmet as the coach said some encouraging words but my mind was elsewhere. This was a battle that had to be won. No matter the cost.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am
User Image

Spencer Joseph Coleman

j o e

After Coaches usual, we can do it, rah rah rah, speech, Joe stood and patted the two players beside him on the back and shouted, "Let's do this, boys!" His team shouted back, and Coach went to go get Jessie. Joe ran ahead of the team to talk to Jessie. The twinge of nerves he felt when he decided he would talk to her puzzled him. Swallowing his anxiouness down, he approached her, pads and all. She looked silly, all bulked up, but something about it made his heart melt a little.

"Jessie,"
Joe began, quietly so no one else could hear, "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is run. Just run, and catch the ball. You will have coverage, I'll make sure of it. You can run faster than all of those brutes on the other team put together, and they won't know what to do with a girl out there. You'll be great." Joe rested a hand on her shoulder for a brief second that seemed to drag on, and jogged away.

The team gathered by the gate into the field, and with a nod to them, Joe led the team out, recieving a few more cheers than they were used to. Running through the cheerleader made banner, Joe grabbed a football and searched the players, "Rochester!" Joe tossed the ball to her, wanting her to get used to how he throws.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff