Reply kpopFANS
TVXQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:38 pm
actually tvxq was the first name i knew them by. . .and then it get i started to find out their other names and i got confused. . it took me a long time to figure out all of the different names they had. . .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:31 pm
orientalxbaby
actually tvxq was the first name i knew them by. . .and then it get i started to find out their other names and i got confused. . it took me a long time to figure out all of the different names they had. . .

Yeah it's confusing but then you get use to it. I first heard them by Dong Bang Shin Ki.  

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:42 am
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
orientalxbaby

Yeah it's confusing but then you get use to it. I first heard them by Dong Bang Shin Ki.

?? Is it really confusing?? O_O I knew them by 동방신기 Then I found out their Konglish names... DongBangShinGi/DongBangShinKi/DBSG/DBSK and then their English names.... TVXQ/TVFXQ................

Well for Konglish, you know how people say Lee JunKi or something? When it really should be like Ee JunGi? I think that's how they Konglishness happened.... as for the English name..........

Oh my god, where DID they come up with that?? It's completely different.... -0-;; I don't even know what that stands for.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:56 pm
Prince Orange
Nanese_loves_Jaejoong
orientalxbaby

?? Is it really confusing?? O_O I knew them by 동방신기 Then I found out their Konglish names... DongBangShinGi/DongBangShinKi/DBSG/DBSK and then their English names.... TVXQ/TVFXQ................

Well for Konglish, you know how people say Lee JunKi or something? When it really should be like Ee JunGi? I think that's how they Konglishness happened.... as for the English name..........

Oh my god, where DID they come up with that?? It's completely different.... -0-;; I don't even know what that stands for.........

i heard of them first as tvxq in a picture. . . and i was like wow you guys have pretty pretty hair. .  

[schizophrenic]

ngy922

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:02 am
i was so confused as to who was who but now i think i got the names down  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:17 am
ergg. i am still mad at them for having boring music videos and weird hair!!!  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:17 am
hehe. . . yeah, its a big change. . . . ..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:34 am
Mmmmmmm........ I wonder what SM Ent. is planning for them? -0-;; domokun  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:14 pm
it better be good. . or sm will go down the drain in america. .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:33 pm
[schizophrenic]

Mmmmmmmmm yes they better be up to something good or I might choke them. ^^  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:39 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

kekeke. . . violent! yeah, i hope they fix their image soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:28 pm
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

come on choke them??? we are not monsters now. . . do what the japanese do and make them jump off a school building yes. . keke. .. maybe i am alittle bit crazy. . hey. . kagen no tsuki did not end how i wanted to so i have to see alittle bit of suicide somewhere. . keke. . just joking. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:36 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

come on choke them??? we are not monsters now. . . do what the japanese do and make them jump off a school building yes. . keke. .. maybe i am alittle bit crazy. . hey. . kagen no tsuki did not end how i wanted to so i have to see alittle bit of suicide somewhere. . keke. . just joking. .

Hehe yeah, but SM Ent is kinda getting on my nerves right now... :/

Anyone else here feel the same?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:43 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

wow me too me too!!! sm is a bad company. . .boo. . . what happen to their happier and creative side???  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:32 pm
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

wow me too me too!!! sm is a bad company. . .boo. . . what happen to their happier and creative side???

Yeah exactly. :/

I liked BoA when she was that happy-go-lucky person... but then SM Ent made her to rock and roll and etc, and when she went back to innocence, it wasn't the same. ;_;  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff