Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Chasers' Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AM I Ready?!
Yeah! Game on
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
AHH! No not ready!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am
*Cheers*
I'm so excited! Chasers are going to rock it. cool

AND PERU IS GOING DOWN.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 pm
Yes they are!!!
GO IRELAND

Daliaveyani

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 pm
What? Did someone say Peru is going down? I say you got it backwards there. GO PERU! dramallama

But I do agree that us Chasers are definitely going to rock it. Peru Chasers are going to rock it more though.
wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm
Madam Referee, I was wondering. Are these trivia questions going to be strictly from the books, or will the movies be included as well? Because I sort of stopped watching them after the 4th one... sweatdrop  

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Hope Maxime Hagrid
Madam Referee, I was wondering. Are these trivia questions going to be strictly from the books, or will the movies be included as well? Because I sort of stopped watching them after the 4th one... sweatdrop

Great Question: Strictly books, if i put a question from the film, ( not likely) it will be from one to four since those you have seen, also since mostly chasers should be the ones posting here i don't mind quoting towers only if it's a small reply other wise please do not go crazy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 pm
Last year there was only one movie specific question, it was on the third movie...
And I had to guess because it would be hard to know unless you've watched it with subtitles or really loud. Icee's questions were hard. gonk

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Questions have been posted, Always please READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU START JUST IN CASE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 am
ninja

. . .

((Great Questions Amelia!))

vivacious_red

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am
Those are really good questions, Amelia.

And Ireland is going down! GO PERU!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 am
Just a question Miss Referee. When you say Wednesday, do you mean any time, in our own time zone? Because we all live in different areas, so what could be late at night on Wednesday for me could be super early in the morning on Thursday for you.  

aramaa

Wizard

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 am
Be sure to clarify if they can use books and such and the exact time you want the answers!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 am
animefreak-01
Just a question Miss Referee. When you say Wednesday, do you mean any time, in our own time zone? Because we all live in different areas, so what could be late at night on Wednesday for me could be super early in the morning on Thursday for you.

I ALWAYS CHECK TIME ON THEM AND IF YOU TOOK THE TIME DO THAT FOR 3 AM my time IT WOULD BE OKAY AS LONG AS IT DON'T SAY NOON THURSDAY FOR ME, Does That Answer Your Question?

Also Chasers Feel Free to Post Here,
And READ ALL POSTS I MAKE! THEY MIGHT HAVE AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE OR ITS VALUABLE INFO!
Your Referee
Amelia Grey wink

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 pm
Hey Chasers feel free to post in here, and enjoy your time with fellow and rival teammates, also tomorrow is the last day to submit your answers if you have not done so. Also SHOUT post are for referees only for the event. Any questions feel free to post here as well

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff