Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

The morning sunlight entering the room threw a near by window landed on the face of the young man, who slowly opened his hazel colored eyes. One of his hands made it's way to his forehead as a slight sigh escaped his lips. " Another day..." he thought while he then removed the bedsheets over his body and got off bed not even looking at the time. The dark haired man made his way to the bathroom as he slightly rustled his hair with one hand.

Once he finished taking his everyday shower, he made his way to the kitchen to have some breakfast before he headed out to the music shop. His house was very small and it was only big enough for one person to live in, Kenshi always wanted more room, just in case he had any unexpected visitors over, but for the moment that was the only thing he could afford.

Now done with his breakfast, he headed towards the door as he grabbed his wallet along with his house keys and jacket to then headed out to the shop. Kenshi thought that day was going to be just like all the other days in the shop; having people walk in and buying their favorite idol's CD, and some of them just asking for the price of some instruments or a few accessories to complement them.

His way to the shop was quiet at first, the only thing he heard was the birds singing in the trees and the breeze of the wind, but once he arrived at the shop he then started to hear all of the kids arriving to the schools near by as well as other stores opening. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he opened the shop and started to clean up to have everything ready for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

Kenshi had noticed that someone entered the store a few moment later that he did, but he didn't mind to see who it was since Cai was already there. Cai would normally be the first person to greet a customer, especially if it was a girl. Moments later Kenshi began to feel a burning pain at the base of his neck, which made one of his hands move towards it. " What's going on? " he thought to himself as it then came to his mind; he moved his sight throughout the shop looking for the person it could be.

Noticing that only Cai and a girl were inside the store along with him, he stood still and observed them both to catch any strange reaction ether one could have. "It has to be one of them..." he thought as he continued to observe them, feeling a bit strange when he looked at the girl. If only Cai hadn't taken charge of the her so quickly he would have been able to approach them and have a better look at the girl. She was about to leave the shop as she then glanced at him and waved goodbye, he wasn't quite able to take a good look at all of her factions, but he did manage to notice a slight red color at the base of her neck before she left. "It's her..." he said in a low tone voice.

" Cai... do you know that girl? he asked him while he walked his way towards the exit to see were the girl was headed.

"who?... you mean Fuki-chan? he asked as he looked at Kenshi in a surprised way, since he had never asked him about anyone before." I never thought those kind of girls were your type! she is very cute isn't she?" he replied while a playful smile formed on his lips as he continued to look at Kenshi.

"It's not that, just tell me if you know her!" Kenshi replied with a serious look on his face as his hazel colored eyes made their way to where Cai was.

" You no fun.." said Cai as he slightly pouted." Yea, i do know her. Her name is Fuki, a frequent customer; she frequently stops by to see if there are any new releases.... wait, Kenshi what happened to your neck? it's a bit read."

Kenshi quickly place his hand on his neck. " It's nothing, don't worry abut it... thanks for the info." he replied while he almost pulled the zipper of his jacket all the way up to cover it up. " your finally here.." he thought to himself while his sight made his way to the shops entrance as he got back to work.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Even with the beginning of class, Fuki couldn't concentrate kept looking out the windows. She jittery and couldn't keep still. She had to find him to see him. She sighed, but the mark was like an irritation that wouldn't go away and it hotter as if he was close. Closer than he should be. Fuki couldn't take it anymore. Raising her hand, it was easy for her to play sick.

In the middle of the lesson, the teacher noticed Fuki raising her hand, "Yes Ms. Kosakurchi what is it?"

"I don't feel well, may I go to the nurse sensei?" she asked looking at the man.

The teacher looked at, she did look off, not her normal self. "Go ahead. Take your belongings if you think you won't be back." he said as he continued with the lesson.

"Thankyou." she said gathering her things making her way to her locker grabbing her bag and everything else she needed as left the school building. Once outside by the front gates, the mark felt even worse she, but she didn't know which way to take. Fuki went with her instincts, which weren't always the best with direction, taking the right and just running,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Kenshi began to feel uneasy now that he finally found his sacrifice, he had been waiting for that person for some time, and now that he already knows who it is, it made him feel a bit strange inside. Clients began to walk in and out of the music shop purchasing their CD's or instruments. Kenshi was very distracted since he was completely lost in his thoughts.

Cai walked up to him and asked him to go fetch him some breakfast since he wasn't able to eat anything before he left his house. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he slightly stretched one hand out so that Cai would give him the money for the food. " awww... your not willing to treat me to breakfast?... i thought we were friends... " Cai said pouting.

" as if you have ever treated me to something." he stated, while he placed his other hand in one of his pockets waiting for Cai to give him the money.

" your so cold Kenshi!" Cai replied as he reached for his wallet and handed Kenshi the money so that he could go buy the food.

Kenshi slightly chuckled. " i'll go fetch your food, but the drinks are on me.." he said as he made his way towards the exit and walked towards the nearest food store.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Even with the beginning of class, Fuki couldn't concentrate kept looking out the windows. She jittery and couldn't keep still. She had to find him to see him. She sighed, but the mark was like an irritation that wouldn't go away and it hotter as if he was close. Closer than he should be. Fuki couldn't take it anymore. Raising her hand, it was easy for her to play sick.

In the middle of the lesson, the teacher noticed Fuki raising her hand, "Yes Ms. Kosakurchi what is it?"

"I don't feel well, may I go to the nurse sensei?" she asked looking at the man.

The teacher looked at, she did look off, not her normal self. "Go ahead. Take your belongings if you think you won't be back." he said as he continued with the lesson.

"Thankyou." she said gathering her things making her way to her locker grabbing her bag and everything else she needed as left the school building. Once outside by the front gates, the mark felt even worse she, but she didn't know which way to take. Fuki went with her instincts, which weren't always the best with direction, taking the right and just running,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Air was comfortable in his bed sleeping the day away like he did often. It was quiet until he heard the giggling of a girl. Air shifted in his sleep but what started as giggling turned into someone jumping on him, tiny hands pulling on his hair. With a yelp Air woke up his face meeting with anothers, a female who was two. The girl blinked a few times before leaning over wrapping her arms around Air's neck kissing his cheek.

"Mom said ta wake chu up." the girl said hanging on while Air moved around the house to get ready. "Oh momma said to make sure chu come ovar for brikfast." she said as she let go around his neck when he lifted her up to put her on the floor.

"I'll be over soon, go tell sis alright." he said ruffling her hair as she darted off back to her own home right next to his. Once the girl left Air yawned as he grabbed his clothes going into the shower. Once he was out and dressed he put on his shoes and grabbed his bag. Locking his apartment he went of over to his sisters place were breakfast was waiting for him.

When he finished eating, and saying his goodbyes for the day, Air set off for school getting there when the bell rang. Stopping at the office and picking up his schedule he made his way to class.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

Dragon_Mythical

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Making his way to the nearest food shop, Kenshi began to feel the mark burn meaning that she was in a close range, but he didn't know where. He looked around to see if he saw the girl anywhere near, but there was still no sign of her; when he arrived to the food shop he garbed a pair of instant ramen and two drinks.

Once he paid for the food, he felt the mark burning a lot more while he headed toward the exit. He walked towards the left, feeling the burning increase more and more as he continued walking. Kenshi was about to reach the music store, but he made a sudden stop at a near by park just to try and get his mind off of the burning feeling of the mark.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Fuki just only ran, she wasn't thinking at first she was heading to the area that held several restaurants and the grocery store. Rounding a corner Fuki took off, the pain intensified by triple that she almost fell. She was panting because she was going hard, she needed to find him and find him. When she realized the direction she was going it was in that of the music store which she had to pass a park.

The already searing pain exploded as Fuki stumbled catching herself she stopped. She slowed her pace looking at the park. She knew though that if he wasn't here she knew where to find to him. Fuki walked the park it was close to the playground he saw him in the distance. Her already racing heart went faster, and she was panting trying to fill her lungs with air.

Slowly and wobbly, Fuki walked up to the man but left a good twenty-feet between them. She knew that he knew she was here, her hand went up almost sheepishly to the base of her neck. Her face was flushed as she stood there looking at him. There was no denying it at this point, this man was her fighter.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:03 am
User Image

ΙΙ ДМΙ﴿

⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻
There is merely black and white, truth and lie, wrong and right
⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻⿺⿺⿻⿻

Waking up early in the morning, Ikki yawned as he looked at the clock. It was close to noon, he was really late for school that he didn't see much of a point. Ikki took his time to wake up taking a long shower, once out he got dressed going into the kitchen making himself some breakfast. Upon finishing eating and cleaning everything up. He went back to his room where he saw that his phone's memory was full.

As he started putting on his shoes, Ikki began to look through his phone, all of his 'friends' texting him asking where he was and whatnot. He deleted the messages. Locking up his apartment, Ikki started walking, he headed to the book store. Sitting in the manga section he smiled as he grabbed a bunch of setting them next to him as he began reading.

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹

. C . O . L . O . R . L . E . S . S .

~ F ~ I ~ G ~ H ~ T ~ E ~ R ~

⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹⿸⿸⿹⿹  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 pm
Lark was going to be late and he didn't even know it. Today was his first day at a new school and he was still asleep. He'd been up late crying and arguing with his family. They had moved recently for no reason at all! At least it seemed to Lark. There was a reason though, one he didn't know. His parents hadn't told him. They had just said they wanted a change of pace. So they moved the whole family.

New school, new house, new bedroom, and a new dojo was being built. Lark was miserable. He wanted to go home! He'd lived in his old house since he was a baby. He didn't give a d*mn about the new house. But any way today he was going back to school even though he had argued he would never go.

And his mother was making sure he was going. When she saw that he still wasn't ready she went and got him up. Another argument occurred before he went to shower and get dressed. Then his mom drove him to school just to make sure he actually went.

Now he was walking down the halls trying to find his first class. He had a map of the building and a vague memory of the lay out from the tour he had gotten a week ago. Though he was starting to accept that he was lost in his new school. He paused and looked around. Who should he ask for directions?

(( I'll make a layout soon.))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

The pain from the mark grew more and more as the time passed, and he began to breath heavily; he could hardly stand the pain much longer, he was feeling desperate because of it which made him pull the zipper of his jacket down to see if the air can ease up the pain a little. His hazel colored eyes were focused on the ground as they then moved upward to see that the girl was not so far away from him as his heart began to race while he looked at the girl.

Kenshi let go of the bag with the food and the drinks as he then slowly walked closer to her. His eyes were focused on her and her only, the pain of the mark intensified, but now that didn't matter to him any more because she was in front of him. Kenshi placed one hand on his chest as he slightly leaned forward and closed his eyes. " I'm Kenshi Yamamoto, yet let my true name be Careless, your fighter and your protector from this day forth." he said as he slightly opened his eyes looking strait into hers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:18 am
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
He was right there, the pain was unbearable, she gasped lightly trying to not collapse to the ground. Her body trembled with the strain of the pain and recovering from her running. To say the lease her legs weren't going to hold out much longer. Fuki notice that the male finally noticed her, once he stood up seeing the food and drinks fall she let out a light smile as he didn't even care.

With the man in front of her, she smiled, learning his name. "Fuki Kosakurchi, Careless my true name, your sacrifice." she said her eyes not leaving his even as she grabbed on to him when her legs gave. "Sorry." she said a light blush as she steadied herself but being this close she was glad that the pain that her name caused eased.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Dragon_Mythical

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 am
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Once he arrived in the room taking his seat, it was about five minutes in when the mark about his naval started to burn, he winced a bit placing his hand over it lightly. He wondered what was wrong but remembered his training sessions from his sister and his brother-in-law.

"You will know when you close to your other half. Your name will start to hurt as if it was burning. An unbearable pain."

Air was surprised that his other half, his sacrifice would be this close to him so soon. He was glad though that he managed to find him. However he didn't know what to do, as it became even worse as he looked out the window that looked into the hall as he saw him.

The mark exploded as the other walked past the classroom with a confused look as if he was lost. Standing up, Air couldn't stand it as he left the room. He just entered the hall closing the door behind him when the bell to signal the beginning of classes. Air followed the other, but he didn't know if he should make himself known or not.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

Kenshi noticed that she was stumbling and wasn't going to be able to stand much longer. He noticed the blush on her face as she then held onto his hand which made him slightly smile; even though she was recovering from the pain that was now fading, he gently placed one arm around her as he then quickly slipped his other hand under her legs to carry her; it might have been too sudden, but he didn't care since he had sworn to obey and protect his sacrifice before he had met her.

The pain of his mark was also fading away as well. He walked towards a bench that he was standing near to, and were he had dropped the bag when he saw her. He stood still for a moment as he then looked down at her. " you look a bit tired, would you like something to drink?" he asked while he still held her in his arms waiting for her to reply.

kh_sora_1708

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces