Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril very faintly replied with a tiny breath of air,"Oh,nothing,I just wanted to get to know little you."She wasn't trying to scare him or anything,she didn't have any bad intentions. Her face was very calming,very relaxed,her eyes were somewhat sharp however as she examined his facial features. Wondering why he seemed alarmed,she placed her hand over his,"There is nothing to be afraid of,I don't have an excuse to be tricking or trying to ruin you mentally."her young face had an innocent smile,so she took a chance,and she placed a delicate kiss on his cheek.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Marluxia

He listened, Marluxia started to become less agitated about the situation until she placed her hand on his, and then kissed his cheek. 'Uh..' he carefully pushed her back a little with his gloved right hand before saying ' Your getting just a tad too close for first encounters aren't you?'. He carried on casting the Holy spell in his left hand, just incase. Right now Marluxia was a bit more comfortable but wasn't going to let anything get out of hand. He's all up for making new friends, even with the most unholy, but this was just a little bit 'close' for him.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril shook her head,this was natural behavior for her,"No,I'm not getting too close. I'm very affectionate,I am like this with everyone."She was very sincere,"I'll tell you something about myself to make you feel more comfortable. My name is Avril Maroon,I am 16 years old. I enjoy music,poetry,and video games. I am a compassionate being,but I do not tolerate nonsense. Loyal,but take betrayal seriously. Oh,and I am playful."She smiled and sat back so she could give him personal space.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia sensed she was telling the truth. He waved his hand behind is back once, and the glow dissipated. 'Okay' Marluxia felt more comfortable now that she had explained herself. He got comfy on his chair again and said 'I'm Marluxia, nice to meet you Avril' he smiled, and held his hand out generously. A slight breeze caught his hair.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril grinned and she shook his hand firmly. She then took her hand back,and she shook her head so her hair would go in her eyes,she preferred it that way,"So..what brings a charming young fellow around here?"She asked him as she batted her eyelashes angelically and she gave him a tiny smile. Examining him again,she stayed silent but she slightly nodded in approval.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia listened and rested back on his chair, then crossed one leg over the other. 'I got bored of the sky kingdom' Marluxia sighed then looked looked above him 'I sacrificed a life up there, for a permenant life down here' then he looked back at Avril. He kinda stretched his shoudlers before saying 'flying around... finding somewhere nice, but then being pulled back above every night. I hated it.' those last few words contained Marluxia's bitter sadness he once held. But he hardly missed his old life at all.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril nodded as she heard what he said. It was..interesting. "Mm..I'm probably the last person you wanna see,I'm so not holy." She sounded disappointed,"Too bad though,you seem like a smashing guy,a great companion in my opinion." Avril was very good at interpreting if someone was a good or bad person. Even though she was a vampire,she was pretty decent,she knew what she wanted,knew who to avoid,and what she needed for happiness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:24 am
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia gave a smile. 'Thanks... and if I had a problem with your unholyness, would i still be talking to you?' He grinned. Marluxia wasn't usually bothered with those that took Unholy paths, aslong as they didn't interfere or threaten himself in any way. Marluxia then put his hand infront of Avril, then he made a fist pulling in each finger from pinky to index, and opening his hand back up in reverse order. As he opened his hand a lush, pink rose conjured from no where on his palm. Then he put his other hand over it conjuring a stem aswell. 'Here, take this to prove it' Marluxia handed the Rose over, it had no thorns.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:37 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril took the rose and she looked at him in amazement. "Woah,that's so...cool."She murmured softly. Her eyes shimmered as she let the aroma of the rose run through her. She then snapped out of it,turning a crimson color and she tried her best not to become nervous. She ran a hand through her hair with her free hand,and she kept cool. Giving him a warm smile,Avril batted her eyelashes innocently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia grinned. Then gave a surprised look as he looked at his watch. 'um' he began, scratching the back of his head. 'Sorry but I'd better be off, got some things I wanna do back at the dorms' he spoke friendly. He pushed back his chair and stood up taking his book in hand. The air smelled fresh as he inhaled, and the light breeze swayed his clothes and hair. Marluxia felt a little bad leaving so quickly, but he needed to finish off some errands in his dorm.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril's expression fell,the blush faded and she hung her head low. "Oh..it's okay..I guess."She murmured with a monotone voice. She moved her hair so it covered her eyes,but she forced a smile. She was disappointed,very disappointed. She had a faster breathing pace,and she turned pale. She didn't want him to leave..at all. Her face looked like she was ..depressed and detached.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:11 am
User Image

Marluxia

As he listened to avrils words he noticed the distinct fade of happiness and colour in her face. Naturally as an angel he disliked seeing people sad. Marluxia gave a concerned face 'you know' he began, speaking positively. 'This won't be the last time we speak' he then took a couple steps back where there was some space, then lifted his arms up 'The academy isn't THAT big' he laughed to himself.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril knew that,but she was worried about several things. "I know..but..you must be really busy..and would rather be there."She looked in his eyes but quickly looked downward. She tried to be optimistic,but something about him leaving made her depressed. She didn't know why however,it really bothered her inside.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Marluxia

Marluxia felt truely sorry, but he was someone that didn't leave things un attended too. 'sorry...' he began softly 'I'm not the kind of guy that leaves things behind, i'm quite...' he paused for thought 'organised? anyways... I'll make sure we see eachother again eh?' he finished with a friendly smile and he began to walk off and into an open area. He then turned back to face Avril and saluted to her goodbye. As he did so he conjrued a gust of prink petals, when they finally passed the outside of a pair of soft, white wings were revealed. Wings that Marluxia then opened to spread a massive wingspan, lush, pure white feathers. This was one of the few accasions that he actually used his wings.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Demented Sadist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 am
Avril Maroon

User Image
Avril waved and was surprised about the wings. They were so nice, her eyes lit up for a few seconds,before they turned dull again. Sue felt a bit of a cold breeze,which happened when she was disappointed. She knew he had responsibilities,but it wasn't normal for her to be so sad because of someone she just met. It was really odd,and she was so confused. Pressing her head on the table,she let thoughts overwhelm her.

Academy Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff