Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 am
User Image
Michiko giggled she was asked this question often and actually never bored of it "I wash in water just like you but I have to psych myself up to do so" she smiled.

As he leaned a toned arm on the pool side she noticed he must work out quite a bit to keep them as they are.

"I'm Michiko" she said not wanting to keep speaking without a name it not only frustrated her but she found it rude. She liked the look of interest in his eye and played on it "I can see there are more questions you would like to ask please feel free" she gestured to him

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 am
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she announced her name Ichirou smirked "I was getting to that part, My name is Ichirou" he said still smiling, he noticed her look at his arms as they lay on the side of the pool, he coldn't help himself, he flexed both his arms to show their true shape and definition, he then did the same to his chest, flexxing his pectoral muscles, he did love the way he looked but it was necessary for the work he persued, he needed to be at the top of his game.
At her question of questions, Ichirou pondered for a second or two "I can't think of any off the top of my head" he chuckled "Don't you have nay for me?" he asked, knowig that he looked differant to anyone else at this academy

dando666
Crew

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Michiko smiled "Pleasure to meet you Ichirou please don't think me rude that i didn't offer my hand" she said politely.

As he answered her question she smiled she was expecting there to be more questions to follow. But when he asked his own she tilted her head to the right then blushed "I hope you don't seem me rude but yes I do have one question what exactly are you" she couldn't help but ask, this creature was so foreign to her and she was intrigued by him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm
Hikari stoppes at the pool and her pristine blue eyes seemed to shine with exitement to see the glistening water with the darkness of the night, making the pool look like an endless pit. She walked to a chair and took off her long black coat, revealing her thin pale figure in a black bikini. She put her long black ribbon-like hair up, and looked again at the water. She then ran and jumped into the deepest part of the pool, and a few seconds latter, emerged with water splashing up as if tom covet her, then fell gently like rain. She looks up at the crystal moon, and it reflects in her eyes as it does on the pool.

"...It's so beautiful..."

She swims around and starts to sing as she floats, with her dark yet melodic voice.
User Image  

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
Ichirou paused and looked at this confused creature before answering, she really had not seen a being like him before, he flexed his arms again almost with a sense of being "I am whats is called a Deamon my dear" he said with an enormous sense of pride
"I am what most people fear but I assure you my intentions arn't so pathetic as to scare people."
"Before coming here I was, what you might call, a 'Good Deamon' I hunted those who had escaped the gates of Hell and sent them back, a Deamon Hunter as it were" he said explaining as best he could his proffesion
"And what about you, I must admit creatures like you are something I have rarely seen?" he said starting to delve more into curiousity and away from vanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Michiko loved this question her eyes lit up and glistened under the stars.
As she smiled her eyes crinkled at the sides and her face lit up. "I'm a neko" she brimmed with pride "I'm part cat part human although were not all the same some are half dog, fox ect" she felt it necessary to mention the others. "I have all the cat instincts apart from the bird killing its not my thing" Michiko giggled. "What about you do you have powers?" she asked after her gush.

s3xy_t
Captain

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:47 pm
Mint walked to the pool wearing a pair of sandals and her light orange towel wrapped around her. Mint found a open seat and set her towel on the seat and set her glasses gently on the towel, reavealing her pastel yellow tankini. Mint walked to the edge and sat down, she also dipped her feet in the pool water. "The water feels nice." said Mint to herself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm
Hikari had seen new people all over, visiting the pool and relaxing.
"I guess it's normal for me to like the water, since the others do as well." She whispers to herself. "The water and the moon...My two most favorite things in one place. It's never felt so good."
"...Don't get too excited...You must be careful around these creatures, or they could hurt you..." Says the voice in her head.
"I know that, Nya. It's just that...they're so facinating to me. I enjoy seeing strange beings, knowing there are other realms of creatures besides myself. It's amazing, isn't it?"
"...I suppose...even so, you must be careful...they aren't like you...some discriminate against other races, and will not exactly welcome you with open arms..."
Hikari nods once in agreement and looks away, starting to swim solo again.
User Image  

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As she spoke Ichirou's eyes widened in anticipation, he hadn't met a creature like this before so decided to play along a little and get to know a little more about her
As she asked about powers a cheeky smile ran across his face, he enjoyed showing this off, he turned to face the swimming pool water, raised his hand in the air and began to draw it downwards, tenseing as he did so, as he performed this action the water in front of him began to rise above the level it was and move towads his hand, as he got closer to the water surface the rising pool water started to dance around his hand in a figure of 8 motion, as it did this he looked back the the Neko "Well elemental tricks is one of my abilities" he said still smirking as he showed off his water trick.
He turned back to the water circling his hand, he slowly untensed it and began to pull his arm back to his side, as he did so the water began to settle back to normal level.
Ichirou, still smirking turned back to the pool side and looked at the Neko again "I also have some other abilities but I hope you never have to see those, they can be rather devestating" he said confidently
"What about you? other than cat abilities" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm
Mint stood up and jumped into the deepest part of the pool, then a minute later she emerged from the water and swims around. She later floats and starts humming one of her favorite classical songs.
User Image  

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 pm
Hikari spots Mint humming her song and enjoys it.
"She likes music too..." She thinks.
"...Focus, Hikari. What did I just tell you..."
Hikari ignores the voice in her head and rests on the edge of the pool, continuing to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm
Mint stops humming and continued floating. She sighed and looked at the sky for a while. "First thing I got to do in order to fit in, control my stupid powers." said Mint to herself.
User Image  

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Xx_DevilxSeeker_xX

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 pm
Hikari looks away as the humming stops, and looks at her feet through the water, wiggling her toes.
"Not what I'm used to..." She whispers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 pm
Mint swims to the edge and sighed. "I hope I can fit in here, I didn't fit in well in my other schools but maybe I'll get a chance..if my powers don't have a spaz attack." thought Mint.
User Image  

DJ Animefangirl01

Demonic Star

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 am
User Image
Michiko's ears twitched as she heard more people padding there way towards the pool she smiled and turned back to Ichirou "I'm the same as you a water elemental" she giggled at the irony in it.

Her ears twitched again at the sound of humming her hearing was better then that of a humans and she could pic up on things a little easier. She tilted her head slightly to catch a glimpse of where it was coming from and spotted another female now floating on the water stomach in the air and hair floating delicately like a halo.

Turning back to Ichirou she smiled "I'll take your word on the other abilities" she moved to get more comfortable on her seat the water glistening was making her nervous. It was a fear she hoped to over come but wasn't quite ready to do so just yet. The fact she was this close was a miracle in its self .

Academy Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff