Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Tessa beamed at Alucard "Let me just check on Morpheus and get changed I will only be a moment" Tessa said already off the couch and passing him on the stairs knowing men didn't like to be kept waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard was surprised with Tessa's sudden actions and he just watched her pass him up the stairs with widened eyes. Alucard pulled his arms down to his sides and he bagan to take a step as his image wobbled like an un accurate mirror, within mere seconds he became that of a grey Wolf with blood red eyes. In his wolf form he sat and waited at the bottom of the stairs.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 pm
User ImageOni quietly walked in the room, same as quietly shutting the door. She didn't even see the wolf. When backed away from the door she still faced the door. After a while she sat and whispered, "Whew... That was close.. They almost found me.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucards large wolf ears twitched as he senses another presence enter the vecinity. Then suddenly he heard the whisper of a girl, he then suddenly turned round to see a red head sitting the black sofa. Alucard stood on all fours, and thought for mere moments... Then his hair stuck up and he began to growl, teeth showing and blood red eyes focused completely on the girl.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 pm
User ImageOni turned around, hearing the growls of another presence. She stood up to the wall, out of breath, and, for once, worried. She looked as if she was beaten, running, and fighting with swords. She tried to pull herself up with the walls, but fell, for her arm was hurting, "Gah!"
You could see her shaken in pain. She closed her eyes, hoping the she could concentrate to make the pain stop. She had tears escaping her eyes, "If you are gonna kill me, just do it already!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageOni waited a while, "No? Okay fine then..." She clenched a knife she hid behind her back. She waited a few while and saw the red eyes the wolf had. She whispered, "Funny.. You almost look like-" She couldn't finish that sentence she was about to say. There was knocking on the door, "Hey! Open up! We just like to ask a few questions about a missing girl."
She looked at the wolf wide-eyed, "Oh no.. What am I gonna do..."  

Monsterrz

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:28 pm
User ImageShe stayed quiet, feeling mad about what she found. SHe thought in her head, I wish I didn't go in this room.. It's already mean. The wolf who looked like it wanted to bite my face off... Then this person who has something against me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Running down the stairs Tessa decided to surprise Alucard and shifted into his form.

As she descended the stairs she heard commotion and smelt the familiar smell of dinner her stomach rumbled as thoughts of how the warm blood would taste filled her mind.

As she reached the bottom she noticed the delicious smell in the arms of what seemed to be a guard and found it hard to hide the disappointment not to mention Alucard had disappeared and a strange wolf was sitting snarling at the human.

s3xy_t
Captain

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm
User ImageOni grabbed her hand away and said, "Maybe I should go. I'll climb out of a window." She headed back down to look for one, quickly, before anyone bites her. She had her knife in her boots ready, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard watched the red head break free, at which point he stopped growling and transformed back into Vampire form. His appearence once again wobbled and stretched like a deformed mirror before merging again into his real image. He was once again leaning against the bannister with his arms crossed. He shut his eyes as he spoke ' You know, there's no use in running' he ginned, then he tilted his head towards Tessa and opened his eyes 'Nice try, now you look as intimidating as me'. He spoke calmy and quite confidently.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

As Alucard watched the school guard dissapear he glared at him with darkning feelings. 'Rude' he thought. Then he gazed as the red head girl climbed out a window, at which point he muttered 'hmph' under his breath. Then he turned hids head towards Tessa 'So are we walking, or flying? Your choice' The guard slightly angered him... but it should wear off soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 pm
User ImageOni scoffed and whispered to herself, "The window is too small, smart one." She looked and around and then heared the knocking of the guards stop. Oni looked at the two peopls who seemed to be giving her the signal to leave, "Okay, just because I'm a human, and you're a vampire, doesn't mean you can eat me. Well.. it does, but I would like it if you didn't. And I would like to be friends. But you wouldn't want to be friends with me because I had no friends and peoples want to have me killed and-" Oni stopped when she knew she wouldn't stop talking. She whispered, "Thats weird, I don't talk that much..."  

Monsterrz

Vampire Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces