Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kori ojo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 am
Fuzzy_pillowpaw
kori ojo
Anyways, I keep trying to tell Wolfy not to overwork herself and let me help out, HOWEVER, she does it anyway...even at work gonk sweatdrop I want to help people out too, but I dont want to work on something that she has either already gotten or working on getting. So please post here if you would like me to help you get any items. whee

Just warning you, I am a single mother working full time and also trying to live my life...SO the items wont be gotten overnight...

That's ok, you can take your time getting my stuff! I hope it isn't too much. By the way i'm working hard to get them myself too! whee
Hermes' Moon (any gen.)(230k)
Summon Fluff(270k)
Summon Feathered Coatl(499k)
Working on getting one of those now 4laugh It will be a surprise which one ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am
Black-dragonclaw
kori ojo
Anyways, I keep trying to tell Wolfy not to overwork herself and let me help out, HOWEVER, she does it anyway...even at work gonk sweatdrop I want to help people out too, but I dont want to work on something that she has either already gotten or working on getting. So please post here if you would like me to help you get any items. whee

Just warning you, I am a single mother working full time and also trying to live my life...SO the items wont be gotten overnight...

Can I have:
2 Red Wing(290k)
Compass of Seidh(any gen.)(900k)
Smok the Baby Dragon(100k)
Freki the Red Wolf(52k)
Autumn Glory(42k)
Thanks! xd
Ok, after I get someone else their item, you are up =3  

kori ojo
Vice Captain

Daicu

Lonely Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am
kori ojo
Silver_scarf
Hi I was wondering if you could get me 3 Screen Kings Plz and thank you! whee
Done =3

Thanks so much, i'll try my best to donate more gold to Wolfy so that she won't need to work as hard! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am
kori ojo
Fuzzy_pillowpaw
kori ojo

That's ok, you can take your time getting my stuff! I hope it isn't too much. By the way i'm working hard to get them myself too! whee
Summon Fluff(270k)
Working on getting one of those now 4laugh It will be a surprise which one ninja

A surprise! I wonder which one it will be? whee I'll be looking forward to it! 4laugh  

Fuzzy_pillowpaw

lanced90

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Thanks for the Comic Accents exclaim blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Kori is doing great helping out XD Me and her live together for those who have not added 2+2=9 yet XD She has been asking me if she can help out and I get so busy I don't let her but she is doing awesome so please help out too when ever you guys get the chance and Silver thank you so much for the gold it has been put to really good use on items for people. Again thank you.

Wolfy  

Dark_Star_Wulf
Captain

Dangerous Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100

kori ojo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm
Fuzzy_pillowpaw
kori ojo
Fuzzy_pillowpaw
kori ojo

Summon Fluff(270k)

A surprise! I wonder which one it will be? whee I'll be looking forward to it! 4laugh
Done =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Dark_Star_Wulf
Kori is doing great helping out XD Me and her live together for those who have not added 2+2=9 yet XD She has been asking me if she can help out and I get so busy I don't let her but she is doing awesome so please help out too when ever you guys get the chance and Silver thank you so much for the gold it has been put to really good use on items for people. Again thank you.

Wolfy
2+2=10 get it right rolleyes xd  

kori ojo
Vice Captain

kori ojo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm
lanced90
Thanks for the Comic Accents exclaim blaugh
No problem =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:03 pm
kori ojo
Dark_Star_Wulf

Wolfy

Close enough XD  

Dark_Star_Wulf
Captain

Dangerous Prophet

9,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100

kori ojo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm
Dark_Star_Wulf
kori ojo
Dark_Star_Wulf

Wolfy

Close enough XD
I know heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 am
Black-dragonclaw
kori ojo

Can I have:
2 Red Wing(290k)
Compass of Seidh(any gen.)(900k)
Smok the Baby Dragon(100k)
Freki the Red Wolf(52k)
Autumn Glory(42k)
Thanks! xd
Done =3  

kori ojo
Vice Captain

Just Stab Him
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:35 am
kori ojo
Noob Moves
kori ojo

Ok, nice. I understand how you feel. xd

Items:
1) Gogh Reed 13th Gen.
2) Zodiacal 2nd Gen.
3) Aquarium Dolphin
4) Aquarium Irrawaddy Dolphin
I can do one of those right now =3

How about my items?! gonk Just kidding, but I just kinda feel left out. Anyways, I'm helping other people out, like Jintama. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Noob Moves
kori ojo
Noob Moves
kori ojo

Items:
1) Gogh Reed 13th Gen.
2) Zodiacal 2nd Gen.
3) Aquarium Dolphin

How about my items?! gonk Just kidding, but I just kinda feel left out. Anyways, I'm helping other people out, like Jintama. whee
Oh fudge, I am sorry gonk I didnt even realize that I missed you gonk  

kori ojo
Vice Captain

kori ojo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm
Noob Moves
kori ojo
Noob Moves
kori ojo

Items:
1) Gogh Reed 13th Gen.
2) Zodiacal 2nd Gen.
3) Aquarium Dolphin

Done now, sorry gonk  
Giving the K

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces