Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Do you believe in ghosts or spirits? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
  yes
  no
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 am
My Distortion
Landria03
In daytime whenever I was surfing the net upstairs you would hear footsteps when in fact you're alone. That's why I prefer to watch tv and I turned volume in its maximum because you would hear someone typing when there's actually no one there. And at night time whenever I was in my brother's room yo'd suddenly feel so cold when that happens I'll go to the living room.

That is creepy. eek

In my house, I have a timetable about our and their time. Except for holidays, I have a time limit if I have to study/work overnight, or I'll be freaked out like antibiotics.

The last time I study overnight was last year. I was doing a last minute study (the bad habit of doom) and everything went well. At 2.00 a.m., the air around suddenly went down, a lot. Because of the exam is damn important I kept studying even though I was a little scared. After that instant cold, everything went back to normal. And all of the sudden, my Chemistry book dropped and I was shocked. Then my room's door crackled open. I was about to yell but my mother had an insomina and came out. I couldn't help but busted out tears. Sheesh. That is bad for health.

Good thing your mom's having an insomnia then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 am
-Weird Wacky Watermelon-

No. I believe there's an after life, but not ghosts.

I believe in that also.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 am
Landria03

Yes. But when I told her about that night she said I was just imagining. Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am
My Distortion
Landria03

Yes. But when I told her about that night she said I was just imagining. Sheesh.

ah yeah parents most likely don't believe even if sometimes they were the one who witnessed it. When I said about the things I heard, my dad would say to me that's just your imagination because of watching too much horror movies. And I'm not even watching horror movies anymore.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am
Landria03
ah yeah parents most likely don't believe even if sometimes they were the one who witnessed it. When I said about the things I heard, my dad would say to me that's just your imagination because of watching too much horror movies. And I'm not even watching horror movies anymore.

Well me too. I only watch Saw now. confused Horror movies nowadays bores me.
Do you see/sense things when you're in school?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 am
My Distortion
Landria03

Well me too. I only watch Saw now. confused Horror movies nowadays bores me.
Do you see/sense things when you're in school?

Nope..not really thankfully because if there is then I won't be able to stay alone in the room doing my assignments.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurotsuki

Scurvy Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 am
Landria03

Nope..not really thankfully because if there is then I won't be able to stay alone in the room doing my assignments.

That is good I think. Many people in my school commit suicide and there are rumors about the dead students. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 am
My Distortion
Landria03

That is good I think. Many people in my school commit suicide and there are rumors about the dead students. ninja

Oh then they must be really suffering in school  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sumirae Blackfall

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm
yep i belive in them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 am
I believe in them though I'm quite pissed off that I don't know anything about how they're supposed to be staying here and everything. I've had some experiences myself, the most terrifying one at the church across the street.  

Moonlithollow

Versatile Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zara kezia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 am
Yes I do  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am
I believe in spirits and ghosts  

Lady Feliciity

Dominant Rare

20,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm
Moonlithollow
I believe in them though I'm quite pissed off that I don't know anything about how they're supposed to be staying here and everything. I've had some experiences myself, the most terrifying one at the church across the street.

really? nearby a church? what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm
Landria03

I've seen headless shadows that were coming out of nowhere and a white cloth flying in the wind at one of the church's windows when there was no breeze. Nevermind there was no cloth there. After I left I heard a sudden burst of creepy (too horror film-like, if you were to ask me) laughter and suddenly a scream; a guy was having convulsions. It was very very unsettling to watch .......
My friends have seen those things too; they've been with me at the church and after.  

Moonlithollow

Versatile Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am
Moonlithollow
Landria03

I've seen headless shadows that were coming out of nowhere and a white cloth flying in the wind at one of the church's windows when there was no breeze. Nevermind there was no cloth there. After I left I heard a sudden burst of creepy (too horror film-like, if you were to ask me) laughter and suddenly a scream; a guy was having convulsions. It was very very unsettling to watch .......
My friends have seen those things too; they've been with me at the church and after.

ohh..its pretty scary. in hope i don't have to experience any of that.  
14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff