Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm
Rayn's eyes closed as the first tears fell down his cheeks. He didn't want anyone ot see him like this, including himself. Just then, he felt a familiar warm, wet sensation on his cheek. The boy opened his eyes and found the wolf right next to him, licking his face gently as if to take away the tears. A small laugh escaped as he gently reached up and stroked between the wolf's ears. "Thank you, boy. I needed that"

Wiping his eyes fully dry, Rayn sat up a bit and kept petting the wolf's head. Its fur was so soft and warm to the touch, Rayn was sure if there a blanket made of wolf fur he would buy it immedeatly and snuggle all night with it. "Sorry you had to hear all that" he said after a moment. "My father...um...I guess he's the alpha of my family....he doesn't really approve of...well of me." Rayn looked off sadly, lost in thought. "he and my mother...I guess she's the Beta...the second on command or whatever....anyway, they don't understand why I help animals and stay away from people. They just think I'm a freak..everyone in this village thinks I'm a freak"

Rayn was lost in thought as he spoke, recalling various occasions where he was ridiculed or even beaten up because fo his fascination with nature and his shyness towards humanity. On more than one occasion he'd been called horrible names, and on even more he'd been kicked and punched till he resembled the injured animals he often tended to. It seemed like no one in the village wanted him there, but no one specifically told him to leave either. maybe they liked having a human punching bag. "I guess....I'm the Omega" he whispered, almost to himself "The town idiot...the freak...the one who everyone hates....I'm sure you have one in your pack" Rayn looked down at the wolf and gave a small smile "Not you, though, you look like a strong wolf. Fast, powerful, I'm sure you're one of the higher-ups. Maybe a Beta or something" Rayn had no way of knowing just how wrong he was, and because he was unaware, he felt almost jealous of the wolf's imaginary upper class status in his pack. "You probably don't get it but....I just want to feel...I don't know....I want to feel like I belong. I want to be one of the pack"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:29 pm
The wolf ceased licking Rayn’s cheek when he felt a hand on his head and stroking between his ears. He lay down when he sensed the man would not be moving from his spot any time soon. Eyes closing softly as the man continued to pet him.

Understanding flashed through the wolf’s eyes when he raised his head at Rayn’s words of not being approved of. He had been right in his guess who was the alpha, and that the woman was the beta, the man’s mother and father. Very similar to his home life except the wolf’s mother was an omega. The word freak rang true and the wolf whimpered softly still in understanding.

Listening to the human he realized more and more how similar their lives were. How much the human wanted to escape like he had begun to. A soft snort answered the human’s thoughts to being an omega, the man didn’t smell like an omega, maybe a beta at very least but never an omega. He gave another whine as the man put himself down, but ceased when the man assumed he was something high in the food chain of the pack. A soft growl tried to dissuade the human of the idea of the fact that he was something like a beta, he wasn’t even an omega to his pack.

Pack, he wanted to be part of it to, part of one. He… they wanted someone to accept them. Another soft whimper left the wolf’s throat and he lay his had in Rayn’s lap. He wanted to soothe the man of his need but how could he. He could turn the man, well he could try if he wanted to but he didn’t know if it would work nor did he want to turn anyone. He didn’t want anyone to end up as he was, the way the man would find out when the moon rose to the sky again.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 am
As Rayn continued to pat the wolf and divulge some of him more personal problems, he noticed the Wolf reacting very oddly. It wasn't the fact that the wolf understood him that threw him off, it was more that the wolf could understand him almost perfectly and it responded in ways Rayn could percieve, if only a little. The wolf whimpered softly as if it could sympathise with the boy, or snorted when it thought the human was being dumb.

From what Rayn could gather, the wolf also knew what it was like to be a freak. He was still sure that the wolf was by no means the lowest chain in the pack, but he figured the wolf had a hard time by the way he acted. He also noticed how the wolf got upset when Rayn put himself down. Perhaps the wolf thought more highly of him than even his own parents did. That put a smile to the boy's lips.

When the wolf laid its head in Rayn's lap, he felt his heart soften a bit. This wolf was very kind and gentle, very sympathetic and understanding. It was a shame that so few humans were like that. "I'm sorry, boy." Rayn said softly as he gently petted down the wolf's back, avoiding the bandaged areas so he didnt' hurt the poor creature. "I won't be so hard on myself anymore. I promise" he smiled and kissed between the wolf's ears, the way a child would a puppy. Rayn didn't see the wolf as an animal anymore, but as a friend. "Sometimes I wish I were an animal. I feel like life would be so much simpler then. Humans are cruel and vicious, just like animals. But the difference is that animals are sometimes cruel because that is the deffence mechanism they use for survival. Humans are cruel because they simply want to be. Besides, if I were a wolf I could have met you sooner. I'm positive the two of us would have been friends long before now."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm
The wolf's ears perked as the human apologized to him but didn't move to lost in the feeling of being pet. It felt so good something he had only ever had done on a rare occasion when he was still a pup. Soft thumps of his tail against the ground conveyed his joy over the fact that the human wouldn't be so hard on himself.

The kiss between his ear had him raising his head and tilting it to the side in confusion. What had the human meant by pressing his lips to the top of his head. Was it a symbol of friendship or something else, human symbols were not something he was familiar with. He settled down from his thoughts a few moments later when Rayn began to speak once more.

Giving a soft growl in disapproval at the man's words that humans were by far crueler creatures than animals. He didn't believe it and nothing the man could say was change his mind. The pack was cruel and all other animals he had encounter besides the human whose lap he rested his head in now were cruel to him. He was surprised by the man wanting to be an animal, a wolf even. The chance of them being friends however seemed to the wolf to never be destined if the human had been born a wolf or his pack's kind. If the human knew what he was he was sure he would react as any other had.

Casting a glance towards the window he could see that the sun had come to a mid morning state. Standing up he gently took the man's sleeve between his teeth and tugged to make the man get up. He knew the human had yet to sleep and could smell the exhaustion on him. He also wished for sleep, just a couple hours before he would run.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am
The sun made its usual course across the sky as the boy talked to the wolf, completely oblivious to the time or the fact that he'd been up all night tending to the wolf. He'd gotten lost in his work, then lost in his thoughts. Somethinghe quite often, but not quite so thuroughly on most days. Most of his thoughts had been on his own misfortune, but some strayed to the wold that was currently nestling it's head in teh boy's lap. Rayn wished more than anything that he could talk to the wolf, REALLY talk to it. He longed to have a full conversation with it and to be able to understand the wolf's responces. Unfortunately, the only way for that to happen would be for the wolf to become a human or Rayn to become a wolf. Neither of which were possibly outside of fairy tales.

The wolf began to growl softly, signaling it did not agree with what Rayn was saying. Naturally, the wolf wouldn't know too much about human cruelty. For the most part, humans shyed away from wolves so they did not get attacked. Besides, wolves would often stay away from the village so there was little to no human to wolf interaction. Rayn understood that he would never be able to explain humans to the wolf without letting it see, first hand, how cruel humans were. But he prayed the wolf would never have to see that.

"I suppose" the boy started "Humans aren't THAT bad. At least, not all of us. But the ones in this village are pretty nasty" he laughed softly, thinking fo a few particular people. mainly the boys who beat him up more often than anyone else. They had been targeting him since the lot of them were about 11, and had continued to this very day. "Luckily, you came to the house of the only human in the village who cares about animals. And I'm not going to lie, I'm very glad you did. I think I made a new friend today...I hope that's alright...that I think of you as a friend."

Smiling, Rayn once again lost himself to his thoughts. It wasn't until he felt a tug at his sleeve that he realized he'd managed to lose himself to his mind yet agian. he looked at the wolf, and saw the creature eye the window, and then his bed. "Oh" he said calmly, realization sweeping through him. "You're worried that I haven't gotten any sleep...that's so sweet of you" Rayn leaned in and kissed the wolf again before slowly getting up. "Okay, let's both get some rest. I'll just lock the door so my parents don't bother us."

Striding to teh door, the boy turned the nob and pushed a small button in it's center. It clicked and the lock was in place. Just to be safe, though, he had installed a deadbolt, which he fastened closed before smiling and turning back to the wolf. "Alright, we have total privacy. Now let's go to sleep" The boy walked over to his bed and casually slipped off his shirt. he always slept like that and didn't think his new animal friend would mind. Besides, it wasn't as if he was conscious of his body or anything.

Rayn was slim and, although he didn't do too much in the way of exercise, he had a nice figure and build. He wouldn't be posing for any type of muscle magazine, but he had the outline of a nice six pack coming in and a defined chest and arms. It wasn't the muscle or the figure he worried about though, it was the scars and bruises all ove rhim that usually made him a bit weary of taking his clothes off. he'd been beaten almost every day since he was 11, and had as many bruises as the wolf had bandaged wounds. One in particularly bad scar ran diagonally from his right shoulder to the left side of his lower back. It was a particularly bad memory for the boy.

Not dwelling on the bruises, or even realizing they were there, Rayn sat on the edge of his bed and smiled at the wolf. "Get some rest, boy. I'll check your wounds when I wake up later to see if I need to re-bandage them. Then you can do as you please. But just for now..please just stay here and rest" he patted the wolf's head gently once before climbing into his bed and pulling the covers up over his stomach. he closed his eyes and laid and arm under his head, slowly fading into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm
The wolf released Rayn’s shirt when the man finally seemed to get his point that it was long past the time for bed. The wolf looked confused once more when Rayn kissed his head. Standing up and moving back as the man got up and locked the door. He felt a bit nervous when the door was locked blocking off an escape route. His tail curled slightly under himself conveying his nervousness.

He watched as Rayn stripped the shirt off himself like many of the pack did before shifting. Seeing the man’s torso he almost didn’t believe his nose telling him that the man was just human. Rayn was built much like one of the pack’s human forms. While many had more obvious muscle tone the man was still the same. Then there were the scars, the wolf didn’t know where they came from and didn’t care but they reminded him of fight for dominance.

Broken from his thoughts by the sound of Rayn’s voice the wolf looked towards the man then towards the bed that had been made earlier for him. Giving a soft nod at the request to stay and rest until the man checked his bandages again, then he would be released to run. Run from the thing that would trap and possibly kill him. Padding softly over to the blankets and bedding that had been lain for him, he curled up.

Sleep came slowly to the wolf expecting at any moment for his father to come searching for him. When exhaustion finally overtook the wolf he crashed into the world of sleep hard not awakening until the sun had nearly set. Green eyes opened softly blinking sleepily. Taking one look towards the window the wolf was suddenly awake and out of the blankets. Bolting towards the bedroom door he discovered that he was unable to open it. He was stuck, stuck in a human home about to become one himself without knowing how those around him would react. The pack could get him here this night easily; if the human tossed him out of the house he was dead. He needed some place to hide but the only place he saw was under the bed. He took it, bolting under the bed giving a soft whimper.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 am
Raym was lost in a world of dreams. A world where he ran through the forest on all fours, sniffing the air as he circled methodically around a young deer. It was all so easy in the dream, like this were natural to the boy. But then, he wasn't exactly a boy in the dream, he was a wolf. Wolf Rayn leapt from the bush he'd been hiding in and landed atop the deer. In one quick move, his jaws were clenched around the deer's throat, and that was the end of that. When he awoke, Rayn would be heartbroken at the sight of the now deceased animal between his teeth, but while he dreamt he relished the victory of the kill.

The dream world began to fade as sounds around his room slowly registered with his ears. he heard soft thumping and whimpering, but couldn't tell what they were. His hazel eyes gradually opened, and his foom began to take form. he saw a shadow frantically running to and fro, sometimes headed for the door, and sometimes looking toward the window. Eventually, the shadow disappeared underneath the bed, and Rayn came to realize what was going on.

"Hey boy, calm down" he whispered softly, hoping not to wake his parents "Relax, relax. It's ok. No one is going to hurt you" The boy slowly got up and rubbed his eyes, hoping they would adjust to the light. So far he'd only been able to see blurry, dark shadows. Opening the curtains, he realized that his eyes didn't need to adjust. It was already night time. "Oh god" he said softly, looking up into the sky. A perfect, round, full moon hung among the stars above them, almost grinning down at the Earth. "Full moons make wolves go crazy huh?" Rayn said as he turned the lights and knealt next to the bed. "I'm sorry, boy. I dind't think I would sleep all through the day....please come out. It's still me, it's still Rayn. You know I won't hurt you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:09 am
The wolf heard the man whisper for him to calm down but it was hard as soon as he felt the moonlight the transformation would start. It would be painful and then he would be defenseless and subject to anything the human saw fit to do to him. Still the human continued to try and soothe his nerves though reassuring him that no one would hurt him, he did not believe that was the case.

The wolf felt the moon's kiss just before Rayn opened the curtains to check the day hour. His whimpers of panic turned into ones of pain as muscles began to tense and change. He was vaguely aware of the human kneeling next to the bed trying to coax him out but he couldn't have moved if he wanted to. He hated the transformation because it always meant pain for him, not from the transformation itself but caused by those around him.

Bones shifted within him snapping apart to refuse in a different way. Fur receded into his body and his limbs lengthened a bit. Soon whimpers turned into more human gasps of pain and soft cries. Nearly ten minutes later he lay there under the bed curled in a fetal position, fur, tail and ears gone. Leaving behind only skin, the skin of a human and weakness from the transformation. Green eyes looked to the human warily now that his secret was known.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Pained whimpers errupted from beneath the bed as cracks and thump echoed throughout the boy's room. The boy suddenly had visions of a convulsing wolf trapped beneath the bed, his bone breaking as his body thrashed on the floor. Rayn got on his knees and struggled to lift the bed frame up. he needed to free the wolf, even if it meant breaking his own arms to do so. His arms burned from the strain as the wooden frame started to rise.

"Quick boy, crawl out! I need to know what's happening to you! Please don't be hurt" Rayn pleaded, but didn't hear any more movement once the snapping stopped. he feared the wolf had twisted in a severe way and injured himself, or worse. His heart beating, he slowly lowered his gaze below the bed. At first he didn't spot much other than the shadows, but then, farther back than he'd thought the wolf had gone, was something he hadn't been expecting at all. There, curled in a fetal possition, was a human. A boy like Rayn.

His eyes widening, Rayn stared at the boy beneath his bed and wondered what to say. His first reaction was to drop the bed and run, but that would hurt the boy. Besides, something was stopping him. The boy's eyes, they were the same deep green as the wolf's. Rayn slowly began to put pieces together in his head, and was shocked at what he came up with. The boy and the wolf...they were teh same!?

Slowly, Rayn lifted the bed frame and leaned it against the wall. The pillows and blankets fell to teh floor, but the bed and frame were secured so that the two boys sat there in the open. Rayn didn't know what to say as he looked at the boy. he just blushed when he noticed how exposed the other was. "Oh um....here" he said softly, laying a blanket over the wolf/boy. "Um.....you....you're Mr. Wolf?.....the wolf whose wounds I treated last night?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:32 pm
The wolf/boy's eyes watched Rayn look over him, it was obvious the man was surprised with the look in his eyes. Then sudden realization crossed the man's face and the wolf/boy closed his eyes in defeat thinking the man would drop the bed and either fetch his parents or the pack.

Forest green eyes opened again when he heard the bed creak but did not feel it drop on him. Soft thuds followed the creaking as the blankets dropped to the floor. Looking up to Rayn the wolf/boy was surprised to see the bed now laying against the wall. Sitting up he waited for Rayn to say something and instead was surprised when he was covered with a blanket.

A nod answered the man's questioning about if he was the wolf. "My name is Bray..." he answered softly almost timid like. "Thank you for treating me, i'm sorry I snapped at you, it was very unkind and ungrateful of me." Bray answered.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:30 pm
"I..." Rayn started, at a total loss for words. "I just can't believe you're.....human." The word seemed foreign to him just then, like it didn't beling in the world, let alone in a sentence about a wolf. Rather, a former wolf.

"It's alright. I should have been more gentle...Bray" Rayn toyed with the wolf's name for a bit, seeing how it felt as it rolled off of his tongue. It felt good, odd but good. "So um...you're a wolf....and now you're human....can..can all animals do that?"

He sat next to Bray, his legs folded under him and his hands in his lap. It was a lot to take in so suddenly, finding out the wolf that he met by chance turned out to be human as well somehow. But he tried to stay calm. This was amazing, after all. When else would Rayn have the chance to talk to an animal this way? Well...not technically an animal anymore but...oh whatever Bray was, Rayn was enjoying their conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm
"I supposed you could call me human for the moment." Bray answered softly. He was surprised by the man's enthusiasm to speak with him. "No you were gentle. It just... after everything else last night it hurt a bit more than I could take. I've never snapped at anyone." Bray said softly.

"No not all animals change like I do, i'm the reverse of what your kind calls a werewolf." Bray answered steadying himself from the shock and fear or anger Rayn may have. "I'm different though, I stay as a wolf during the day only being forced to change into a human on full moon nights like tonight." Bray said. He however failed to mention that during other nights except the new moon he could change if he forced his body through it.

He didn't like being in a human form however the pack tore him up quicker and things hurt more after it. It was also why he hated full moon nights because he couldn't change back like he wanted to like other nights. Other nights if he had to change to a human and he got abused he could shift back into a form that could take the abuse better, full moons there was no option of shifting back.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 am
Rayn could hear sadness lying beneath Bray's words as he recalled 'everything else last night,' and he wondered just what it was the poor wolf...boy...had gone through. It wasn't his place to ask, so he kept his mouth shut. he just gently reached over and brushed a few strands of the wolf boy's hair out of his eyes. "I'm not going to ask what happened to you Bray" he said softly "Just know that what I was yesterday is true. You're safe here. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you."

When Brady used the word 'werewolf,' Rayn had to cover his own mouth to stop himself from laughing. "I..I'm sorry" he said through hysterical breathes "I just...a werewolf? In my house? Wow....I thought they didn't exist" The boy would have kept laughing, had he not realized how serious and somber the wolf boy's ecpression was. That calmed him enough that he could remain still.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to laugh. And I was in no way laughing at you. I just...it's a lot to take in, I guess. Humans gave up on the idea that werewolves really existed years ago. To think that I of all people would meet one....I feel incredibly lucky"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:13 pm
Bray lowered his head almost submissively when Rayn said he wasn't going to ask about what had happened the night before. Some how the boy knew he would end up talking about it, at the very least explaining why he had been running and what had been chasing him. He was relieved to hear the man continue to say he would not hurt him or let anyone else hurt him. Of course the man did not know he didn't stand a chance against his father should it come down to facing against the man.

Surprise was evident on Bray's face when Raun began to laugh even behind his hand. What had he said that was funny? He soon found out it was because the term werewolf. He didn't understood why the word was so funny until Rayn explained that humans didn't really believe in them anymore. "Make no mistake werewolves do exist, it was them chasing me last night. The pack I lived with I mean." Bray explained there it was him starting to explain the going ons of the night before.

"I'm not a werewolf..." bray said softly closing his eyes to avoid the look Rayn might give him. "I don't know if my bite has power or not but I am not one of the pack. You shouldn't feel lucky to meet me, i'm nothing but a curse."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 pm
Rayn didn't think it right that such an innocent person like Bray could feel so alone. At least, that was the impression the human got when the wolf boy spoke. The pieces formed much quicker within his mind this time as he heard the wolf boy speak. His pack rejected him for some reason and they were the ones behind his wounds. That was all he could really tell, but it was enough.

Enough to spark a flam within the human boy. he was furious at the thought that animals really were as cruel as humans, but even more so that said cruelty had been direct toward this poor boy. It reminded Rayn too much of himself and his own situation to just let it slide.

Wrapping an arm gently around the wolf's boy's shoulder, Rayn let out a soft sigh. If it were at all possible that he could relieve some of this boy's sadness, he would. "Whether it's appropriate or not, I do feel lucky to meet you, Bray. And no, I do not believe that you are a curse. Not for a second. Your pack sounds horribly unjust and narrow minded if they cannot accept you as one of their own. If anyone were a curse, it is them and not you."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff