Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Note Forum
Captain

Mega Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 pm
† OPEN †

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Misha woke up from a nightmare. She was really sweating. Then her alarm starting to ring. She slammed it hard. Summer Break had just started and she had her alarm set. She couldn't believe it. She looked around her room until her eyes fell upon her Deathnote. She wiped sleep from her eyes and yawns. She jumps out of bed and grabs it and walks into the dining room. Today she would find a hiding place for her Deathnote no matter what it took. So she got into her favorite dress and went out to go shopping for hiding place materials.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pop Rocks and Pepsi

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:33 am
Ichigo, Misha's best friend was at the mall waiting so that they could both find supplies to hide their deathnotes. Her Shinigami was floating above her head keeping a lookout for Misha.
"Here she comes..." said Hotaru.
Misha walked up to Ichigo and they started to walk to the Hardware store that was all the way at the end of the mall.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:08 pm
Pop Rocks and Pepsi
Ichigo, Misha's best friend was at the mall waiting so that they could both find supplies to hide their deathnotes. Her Shinigami was floating above her head keeping a lookout for Misha.
Misha walked up to Ichigo and they started to walk to the Hardware store that was all the way at the end of the mall.

by the way...don't forget to add yourself to the profile. The captain might delete this if you don't follow orders o.o  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 pm
Misha saw Ichigo and waved. Her best friend also weilded a Deathnote and she could also see her Shinigami since she had touched her Deathnote. "So Ichigo and Hotaru, how are you guys! I can't believe it, I haven't see you guys in weeks. Which brings up the subject, where have you been?" Misha gives her a look. "The number of criminals being killed haven't been as high as they used to be and I don't know what to do...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 am
Animeissuperawesome
Pop Rocks and Pepsi

by the way...don't forget to add yourself to the profile. The captain might delete this if you don't follow orders o.o

Omg thanks for reminding me! I swore I forgot something -w-  

Pop Rocks and Pepsi

Invisible Lunatic

Pop Rocks and Pepsi

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 am
"I've been.... Out..." Ichigo said with an uncertain look. She fiddled with the ribbon that was around her neck and blushed while staring off into space. Anyway, yea we are fine! How are you?" They walked to the Hardware store and the two Shinigami's conversed and made trouble in the food court. You could hear screaming and shouting from the front of the mall too. A few sercuirty guards ran past the two girls.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm
Misha stared at the 2 girls run past. Since she had Shinigami eyes, she could see there names. "ah, so they're sisters. Most likely criminals too. I'm gonna write them down." Misha pulls out her Deathnote and smiles. Then she picks out a pencil and writes down the 2 girls names. within 40 seconds they flop down and roll over in pain. heh, 2 criminals to rid in this world, she thinks.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Kaito looked at his beloved Misha as she talked with her friend. He blushed. Then he flew over to her. "hey, Misha? Where are we going to hide that Deathnote I gave you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 pm
Misha looked at her Shinigami in surprise. He would barely say anything like this to her. "I'm going to hide it somewhere in my house. You'll see, Kaito. I mean its not like you can't. You can go anywhere in the world and I have to stay right here." Then she pulled out her ipod and played Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy.  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

fxrdpines

Tipsy Pal

9,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kiken was in his dark room,laying upside down with his head hanging off the bed.Strawberry pocky hung out of his mouth."I win,Gosuto.Again."He smirked at his shinigami.He lazily dropped the controller on the floor.Gosuto frowned."Super Smash Brothers is rigged.Okay,what other games do you have?"
Kiken sighed,and finished the pocky that was sitting in his mouth for an hour.He pulled out his Death Note from under his pillow."You haven`t done anything with it yet?"Gosuto asked.Kiken shook his head."Not yet."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff