Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran High School Host Club live action! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 pm
no news on the 3rd ep yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 am
Nope not that I know of. You could go to the official site for the drama but I can't read Japanese so I have no idea what it says XD  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 am
Well I'm watching it .. and so far its okay.. I really don't like the actor they chose to do Hunny-senpai and the Tamaki seems to take the sillyness factor of Tamaki a bit overboard. But otherwise its okay.

The Drama crazy site someone mentioned earlier has episode 3 already. and It follows the anime apparently so sadly there may be no Kasanoda. But I do like what they did for Nekozawa. I can't wait to see his little sister Kirimi when she debuts hopefully in later episodes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Well I'm watching it .. and so far its okay.. I really don't like the actor they chose to do Hunny-senpai and the Tamaki seems to take the sillyness factor of Tamaki a bit overboard. But otherwise its okay.

The Drama crazy site someone mentioned earlier has episode 3 already. and It follows the anime apparently so sadly there may be no Kasanoda. But I do like what they did for Nekozawa. I can't wait to see his little sister Kirimi when she debuts hopefully in later episodes

I love the new drama. Cause the actor who plays Tamaki was in Hana Kimi which I LOVE!

Its following both the manga and the anime well, which I like. Ep 3 already is subbed, and up on drama crazy. Ep 4 is where Renge comes in (WHICH I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT!).

I recommend any person who hasnt seen it, go WATCH IT NOw!  

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade

... what? Kasanoda was in the anime XD
I remember because my friend and I have a joke about one of Kasanoda's bloopers, where he was taking care of that bird.

Quote:
Kasanoda: Hey there bird. *deeper voice* Alright, demon bird. Don’t think you’ve won. I will keep you trapped in this box ‘til you tell me where the princess is.
Haruhi: Is that a sparrow?
Kasanoda: Oh, heeeey, Haruhi.... what are you doing here?
Haruhi: So what happened to him, your sparrow?
Kasanoda: Oh, it’s just a bird – I found – I fjkdlsa. It actually came in this box. I ordered it, off the net.

Haruhi: It flew away.
Kasanoda: *pause* Get my gun.
So when I graduated from high school she said I was "flying away" and she didn't know what to do... "Oh wait, yes I do. Get my gun." Heheh. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm
Marquise S Mindfang
Kahlan_BrightBlade

... what? Kasanoda was in the anime XD
I remember because my friend and I have a joke about one of Kasanoda's bloopers, where he was taking care of that bird.

Quote:
Kasanoda: Hey there bird. *deeper voice* Alright, demon bird. Don’t think you’ve won. I will keep you trapped in this box ‘til you tell me where the princess is.
Haruhi: Is that a sparrow?
Kasanoda: Oh, heeeey, Haruhi.... what are you doing here?
Haruhi: So what happened to him, your sparrow?
Kasanoda: Oh, it’s just a bird – I found – I fjkdlsa. It actually came in this box. I ordered it, off the net.

Haruhi: It flew away.
Kasanoda: *pause* Get my gun.
So when I graduated from high school she said I was "flying away" and she didn't know what to do... "Oh wait, yes I do. Get my gun." Heheh. sweatdrop

Oh duh that's right he is, well then hopefully he'll appear soon in the live action. I hope they're able to get his personality right though , since he's such an interesting character.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Oh duh that's right he is, well then hopefully he'll appear soon in the live action. I hope they're able to get his personality right though , since he's such an interesting character.
I seriously cannot wait to see how well his character will be played for the drama. I'm excited biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm
So can't wait for episode 4 to get subbed. <3

Absolutely enjoying the live action. :3  

Kibby47
Captain

kiralah

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 pm
I find the live action to be very adorable!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 am
Ohh~ i love the live action!! Its really funny and the graphics are pretty good. The only things that bothers me are the actors. Besides Kyouya, the guys aren't that hot. crying Tamaki is cute but his grin freaks me out..i just get creeped out eek ! And Honey-sempai isn't adorable and that part when he turns small in mid-air is a little weird..but otherwise hes good. I LOVE the twin's acting skills! i feel like i'm watching a live action yaoi when they come on!! redface I just wish they were a little hotter...Mori's character is ok. Other than that the show is great! i can't wait for Renge and Kasanoda and Nekozawa's true form(when he is hot and blonde-haired) to come in!!~~~ whee heart  

Mystic Onigiri

Jalapenor

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 am
The actor who plays Tama-sama was in hana kimi right? xD the one with the supernatural powers O.O
I don't think he fits the role of Tama-sama..he looks retarded for Christ's sake D: and Tama-sama isn't that retarded D:

but despite his retarded looks (well he has a cute retarded face i guess lol xD ) the japanese actor they chose to play Tama-sama sure is great at what he's doing ;3
The twins are amazing >w< they are perfect!
Mori-sempai is absolutely wonderful too !
kyoya-sempai..what to say what to say....HE'S GORGEOUS ! O////O good god dye his hair blonde and make HIM Tama-sama! heart heart
Hani-sempai....No...JUST NO talk2hand
Oh and Neko-sempai is spot on xD heart
I love it how they made all my favorite characters so perfect >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 pm
Drummer Bear Ran
The actor who plays Tama-sama was in hana kimi right? xD the one with the supernatural powers O.O
I don't think he fits the role of Tama-sama..he looks retarded for Christ's sake D: and Tama-sama isn't that retarded D:

but despite his retarded looks (well he has a cute retarded face i guess lol xD ) the japanese actor they chose to play Tama-sama sure is great at what he's doing ;3
The twins are amazing >w< they are perfect!
Mori-sempai is absolutely wonderful too !
kyoya-sempai..what to say what to say....HE'S GORGEOUS ! O////O good god dye his hair blonde and make HIM Tama-sama! heart heart
Hani-sempai....No...JUST NO talk2hand
Oh and Neko-sempai is spot on xD heart
I love it how they made all my favorite characters so perfect >w<

I agree with you on Tamaki-senpai, cause the Actor doesnt look like Tamaki to me. I mean I think he plays the part well, but something about him just...A no for me.

Mori-senpai and Kyouya are perfect! The twins are ok. Just evision them...oranger?
Honey-senpai...Eh not the best idea but ok I will work with it.
Neko-san is ok.

I like it. I would recommand it to anyone.  

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Well episode 4 is on that site, but its raw. However, its Renge's episode and first apperance.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 am
Does anyone else wonder where they got their "American" people/actors/extras in episode 4? Did they just pick up some random American tourists or what? Really, I have no clue. sweatdrop  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 am
Episode 4 is now dubbed, watched it last night.... I love the live action so far... just... Renge.... I really don't care much for who is playing her.... she doesn't fit with how I imagine Renge...

But Kyouya is sex... pure.... heavenly... sex....  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff