Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Which Death Note Character are Most Like You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:37 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Oh my O.O Have you ever attacked one of them?

Maybe......... wink

XD That can't have been good.

I just dun like eye drops...... XD

Is there any way you can avoid them? Last time I went they didn't give me eye drops because my pupils were already dilated enough.

No. Because every time, no mater what, they give me eye drops....... I think its because my eyes turn red some times... o.o

D: Well that stinks. Do they also make you wear sunglasses after? They used to make me do that for some reason after eye drops. Wearing those is more annoying to me then getting the eye drops.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:40 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Is there any way you can avoid them? Last time I went they didn't give me eye drops because my pupils were already dilated enough.

No. Because every time, no mater what, they give me eye drops....... I think its because my eyes turn red some times... o.o

D: Well that stinks. Do they also make you wear sunglasses after? They used to make me do that for some reason after eye drops. Wearing those is more annoying to me then getting the eye drops.

No but I have to wear 'em(But I forget to) because I have sensative eyes.... to the light.... lol Light,  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

No but I have to wear 'em(But I forget to) because I have sensative eyes.... to the light.... lol Light,

My eyes are sensitive to the light too. But I still don't like wearing them DX. Yes lol Light. I actually almost typed, "My eyes are sensitive to Light" with a capital "l" and all by accident. That would've sounded funny.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:44 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

My eyes are sensitive to the light too. But I still don't like wearing them DX. Yes lol Light. I actually almost typed, "My eyes are sensitive to Light" with a capital "l" and all by accident. That would've sounded funny.

LMAO funny. Light. XD  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

LMAO funny. Light. XD

xd Indeed indeed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:05 pm
Hahh....
mmmm.........
welll................?
O.o
Eyedrops are evil.
Yeah, I'm like the complete opposite. I actually look into the sun and into lasers and LED lights on purpose (I like the feeling it gives me.XD) If you guys did that, your eyes would probably melt out..... xd

cool "yeah, mah eyes are fine!"
ninja (ninja swipes sunglasses)
burning_eyes

3nodding That's what'd happen!  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm
Ayame Naruki
Hahh....
mmmm.........
welll................?
O.o
Eyedrops are evil.
Yeah, I'm like the complete opposite. I actually look into the sun and into lasers and LED lights on purpose (I like the feeling it gives me.XD) If you guys did that, your eyes would probably melt out..... xd

cool "yeah, mah eyes are fine!"
ninja (ninja swipes sunglasses)
burning_eyes

3nodding That's what'd happen!

LOL yeah I'm kind of like a vampire so I'd probably do that... But seriously, the sun is evil I say, evil!
My eyes are overly dilated (I don't do drugs, so that's not the reason) for some reason so they're sensitive to the light... I can see well in the dark at least, I guess.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm
Aww....lucky. (Wish I could see in the dark. But then I wouldn't be allowed to use glowsticks....)  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm
Is it sad that I identify most with Near? xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:10 pm
Akiko-infinity
Is it sad that I identify most with Near? xd

No, he's ok! (Not as cool as L though...)
User Image  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm
I'm like a combo of a whole bunch of characters xd
L because of his love for sweets
Mello because of his temper
Near because he plays with toys
yup... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:00 pm
Derr.
A Mello/Near/Matt hybrid? I'm like all the Wammy kids rolled into one. |D
Mello's sense of revenge.
Near's quiet smarts.
Matt's gamer and multitasking abilities.  

Myuki Tod

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 pm
Myuki Tod
Derr.
A Mello/Near/Matt hybrid? I'm like all the Wammy kids rolled into one. |D
Mello's sense of revenge.
Near's quiet smarts.
Matt's gamer and multitasking abilities.

Alosha Girl
I'm like a combo of a whole bunch of characters
L because of his love for sweets
Mello because of his temper
Near because he plays with toys
yup...

Ha ha guys. Me to. I'm like..... JUST LIKE ALL OF THEM!
But it comes and goes at times..... I have diff personallitys... Ya...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:25 pm
I love all wammy people ... heart  

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:41 pm
Ayame Naruki
Aww....lucky. (Wish I could see in the dark. But then I wouldn't be allowed to use glowsticks....)

Well your eyes don't burn the sinlight... so you're lucky too lol
(You could still use glowsticks. They're still glowy XD)

Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff