Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:27 pm
*Xanov walks over to Riyu but dismisses his blade* Listen im not your enemy and frankly i dont want more compared to who im fighting already so we drop the hatchet and calm down. *holds his hand out to gesture a hand shake* Ok?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:54 pm
Riyu eyes the two strangers suspiciously
"hmmm..."
Riyu dismisses his weapons and walks cautiously toward the man holding his hand out and shakes it
"well to answer the first question my name is Riyu, and i only know ansem back when i was little... i used to train under him but i ran away from him a long time ago... i couldn't stand the darkness... i just don't want to go back there."
He eyes the boy with the keyblades still in hand
"hmmm.... wait so you guys are chosen keyblade masters?"
Riyu smirks at his question  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Therin relaxes and dismisses his keyblades. "Yes, we all are." He looked back at the girls. They still seemed concerned, but he knew this person wouldn't harm them. How he knew, he couldn't say, but he turned back to Riyu. "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm
Riyu chuckles under his breath
"I'm just a wanderer haha, I never stay in the same world"
He looks up at the sky
"I guess you could say I'm trying to find out who I am, I have no memory back before Ansem took me away... But I've been wandering ever since i ran away from him getting stronger and stronger"
Riyu looks at his hands
"It's strange... Sometimes I think about rejoining the Organization, but I left them two years ago."
Riku chuckles.
"Oh, you guys probably don't know what the organization is huh?"  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:32 pm
Kaname chooses then to step forward, Risu slightly behind her.

"Actually, we do. As a Keyblade Master, I make sure all of my students have the information they need to survive. Knowing about the Organization helps me reach that goal.

"However...if you were part of the Organization, perhaps you should talk to Therin-kun. He knows more than I do," the woman confesses, gesturing to the blond.

She doesn't mention that his story regarding his past sounds a little similar to Xanov's, even though it's bothering her, and she can tell that it bothers Risu, too.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:25 am
Therin looks at Riyu, considering the energy he feels coming off him. "The Organization has been destroyed. Sora, Roxas and I all had a hand in that. When Roxas betrayed the Organization, I left not long after. I met Sora not long before he came to the World that Never Was. I helped him end what should never have been. If anyone is still left, I doubt they have the strength to carry on the Organization." He got that pained look in his eyes again and said to himself, "Its still hard to believe I once considered them family."  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 am
*Xanov looks at Therin concerened about him from the pain look in his eye then he looks at Riyu who is almost like him no memories of the past* My name is Xanov...or in a different sense i was called Ovan  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:50 pm
"... I think either we need to finish this up quickly, or bring him with us." Therin looked back up and glanced over at the girls and then looked back at Riyu. "What do you say? Will you come with us?" He gives a brief explanation of the situation. Mauka's path of destruction, him betraying his masters, and everything he could fit into a few minutes.

((p.s. You should probably read the last few pages in Radiant Garden to get a good picture, Riyu.))  

Saeed Jama

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm
Riyu crosses his arms tilts his head and bites the side of his lip
"It all sounds like a lot of work"
He smiles "But it sounds like a lot of fun....Maybe I can get something out of it", he thinks to himself
He walks next to Therin without looking at him then puts his arm around his neck and get him in a head lock and starts to laugh
"Alright I'll go under one condition"
Riyu lets go
"You have to introduce yourselves haha I never got your names, and it's only polite to introduce yourself"

(I know them all just going along with the rp razz )  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm
"My name is Therin. This guy here is Xanov. The two girls over there are Risu, the younger one, and Kaname, a keymaster at the Land of Departure. Im a replica, Xanov's a nobody, and the girls are regular keywielders." Therin points to each person in turn.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm
Risu waves enthusiastically.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you, Riyu!" she says, grinning. Kaname smiles as well.

"Yes. It is nice to meet another Keyblade wielder, and considering who we're up against, we really do need all the help we can get."

Pausing, she turns to Therin, and continues.

"However, before we go any further, I really would like to clear something up.. I both lived and worked here, in Azure Fields. I'm not sure how Therin-kun got the idea I was from the Land of Departure, but I am not. When I said that Mauka destroyed my home, I meant my actual home, not my world," the dark-haired woman confesses.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:06 pm
He blushed a little and laughed a bit. " sweatdrop I guess so. Sorry about that. I'll remember that next time." He turned to Riyu again, waiting for an answer.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:29 pm
Kaname quickly covers her mouth in order to stifle her own giggling at Therin's response, but her twinkling eyes give her away to her youngest student, who grins.

"Oh, I think it's okay, Therin," the pink-haired girl says knowingly.

Kaname gives the girl a Look out of the corner of her eye, but Risu ignores her, choosing instead to focus her attention on Xanov, who has been strangely quiet since he told Riyu his name.

"Xanov-nii? Did you remember something?" she asks the Nobody quietly.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm
(blue=Ovan, Red=Mauka, and green=Xanov)
He looks at the cliff in the far distance and eventually he losses himself to a past memory and starts walking to the cliff. "I Need to train Risu." He runs to the cliff and jumps down to the old training ground he remebered oblivious to the damage that happened. "Risu! Are we training or what!!" he says from below the cliff.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:53 pm
The girl's face pales.

"Ovan-nii..." Risu whispers...before a hand squeezes her shoulder. She doesn't have to turn around to know that it's Kaname.

"You miss him." It isn't a question.

Risu nods.

"But Xanov-nii..." She hesitates, unsure if she wants to continue. But Kaname knows what she means.

"Go talk to him. We don't know how long this is going to last, and we need information. Don't prod. Just...talk to him," the Keyblade Master instructs firmly.

Risu nods again, and summons her Keyblade.

"I'm coming, Van-nii!" she calls, and starts to run.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff