Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Name: Samus x
Describe your dream soquili:
User Image

he is a jet black stallion with a white stockign on the back foot. also he has a white dimond shaped markign on the forehead. he has a cocky evil aditude about him.
Quest thread (if any): none because i am goign to try with out having a quest thread
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: he actualy was my dream soquili since i first saw the soquili shop. i jsut recently developed his personality more and started to quest for him. it will be quite awsome to actualy get him when im done questing

*edit* 8D GOT HIM!!!! all thanks to Meeki -quest completed-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:54 am
Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Describe your dream soquili: Ideally, a Kelpi stallion, but realistically, a regular stallion will please me all the same. His name would be Angathi, the Greek word for "thorn", and he would have a very 'broken' personality. He wouldn't be crazy, per say, but falling in and out of sanity due to something that happened in his past -to be explained when I get him, heh-. He would have the coloring of a glaucus Atlanticus, a brightly colored white/blue sea slug. Along his body, he would have glowing blood-red henna tattooes (more details in quest thread).

Quest thread (if any):
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well, I absolutely love all soquilis. While I do have one co-own with Kamiki, I would like to have on of my own. Because I really don't have a lot of gold, I decided to quest. Specifically towards Angathi, I just love the Kalona's and Kelpi's (not yet released, but the description SO would work with Angathi)! Ever since I saw Izusa, I thought a sea slug would make an amazing demonic soquili (and later, an even more appropriate Kelpi!). Especially with his 'broken' personality, I think he would be an interesting demonic around, falling in and out between everything (And can you imagine a 'seductress' Kelpi going around but acting like a 'complete idiot' at times, muahaha! hawt!). Because I do not think I will be able to get him as a Kalona (or Kelpi), I won't reminense -sp?- on that too much. I am not exactly sure why I want him to be a stallion, I think I can RP him better that way, though. As for the sea slug, well, I absolutely love those little devils! They have amazing patterning and are very bright. I wanted to have some blood colored tattooing on him, too... so I researched that and found the specific henna pattern that I have in my quest thread.
EDIT: Whenever the Kelpi is released, that is what I want for Angathi. He is a sea-slug type of coloring... and sea slugs are aquatics. I think it would make one hawt soquili, not to mention incredible-looking and appropriate!

EDIT: Got him via RL Commissions

HAI! You found an Easter Egg!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
14. Make a new word from “EASTER EGG” (cannot have more than 2 letters in the same association… so cannot use east or egg, etc) that is 4 letters or more.  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:51 pm

Name: Meeki
Describe your dream Soquili:

My dream Soquili will probably be impossible but I suppose that's what makes it a dream, right? She would be dark gray with brown hair. She'd be a MLP type but one I made up and is loosely based on an original character of mine as well. She'd have red and pink butterfly wings and a symbol of a bleeding heart as well. Despite the negative symbol, she's quite playful and friendly. The bleeding heart is simply symbolic.

What I think would probably be impossible are the pink and white stockings/socks and pink bow on her tail. The first reference was made by Shariea, Second by me.

Quest Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12774745

Why do you want to quest for a Soquili? Simply because I love them and am quite addicted. This one would be harder though, nearly or possibly impossible so it's why it's a dream. I have quite a few Soquili that I love dearly but it never hurts to dream anyway.

My quest has been completed!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:28 am
Name: Maori Silver-Dragon
(Cosplay of the character Trance Gemini from the Sci-Fi series Andromeda)
Name of horse: Trance
Owner: Maori Silver-Dragon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enigmatic
Breed: Straight Egyptian Arabian
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): (Ideally, she would have wings as well, coloring pale cream with dark red tips) gray eyes, tips of her ears dark red, very dark red mid-length slightly wavy mane and long high-set slightly wavy tail with some medium sized braids,like Trance's, looping through the loose hair. Body color matches Trance body color, pale cream with the metallic orange, yellow, gold shading: tapers to the dark red color going down the legs and muzzle. Very faint sunburst marking on her flank. Hooves gold, right hind dark red.
Reference Image(s):
Trance, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Maori/Trance_Ex.jpg
Horse, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Maori/horse.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): If I had the gold, I'd start her out as basket (swirls of light purple, pale rose, and cream or gold) with the foal being young Trance (light pastel purple with blond&rose mane and tail), but that would take alot so I'm going to say -> Adult ...unless I can come up with the gold 3nodding heart
Default accessory color(s)?: gold. dark red
Tag Frame color: edges dark red, webbing gold
Tag Feather color: light purple, pale rose and cream
Frame Background(if I can have a say biggrin ): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Maori/Tagbackground.jpg

Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12627392&page=3#709134822 (contains the same information as above ^_^)

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because the lineart is terrific and the coloring just as good....plus I love horses^_^ And it's perfect for the Trance cosplay, which I've wanted for ages.

Edit:: 4/21/06  

Maori Silver-Dragon

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:37 pm
Name: Presca
Describe your dream soquili: A majestic male with a long mane of silver lightening or unusual lights, his sky blue or green eyes would look out at everyone, and you can feel his power. He'd have a wonderful coat made of gold and silver as well, mixed and glittering. Or else he'd be a lovely beast with brandy coloring in his mane and tail and gentle tan in his tattooed body. Either way, he'd be gorgeous - any way shape or form he'd come in.

Also - I'd LOVE a female like this:

Quest thread (if any): None
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: To me, it's one of the most consistenly beautiful pets currently on Gaia, with it's expressive face and exciting new colors and familiars - I just adore them, both in their strength and gentleness. Besides, some of the most kicka** colorists in Gaia work for this shop - I only hope some day to do some guest coloring for fun myself smile

Cheers!! Thanks!

Presca  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:04 pm

Hello, not alot of you know me, but I'm trying to get more involved with Soquili and stuff, I've just been lurking in the shadows for quite a while ninja

Name:HaYouDidntKillMe!!

Describe your dream soquili: She would have a red roan coat with a flaxen mane and tail that looks like this, a white blaze, gentle brown eyes, and she has white pasterns...even though they were never pure white, they're kind of a creme color xD, and grey hooves

User Image
Miss Daisy and I when I was 9 years old. We were at a horse show, I think. ^-^

Miss Daisy with my cousin, Rhiannon and Uncle Joe.

Quest thread (if any):The Three Great (Eh, not so much) Evils <3

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Miss Daisy was my first pony that I was able to call my own. When my mother first bought her, she was as wild as can be. Then after some training, and the ex-trainer being bucked off, I was able to ride her. She never did anything bad to me. She never spooked, bucked, or anything of the nature when I was on her back. Even on a trail ride full of idiots running up and down the trails that would come out of nowhere, Daisy did nothing. She just stayed next to my mother's horse and went along happily. I showed her in 4-H and she never did anything bad. I don't have any bad memories of her. Now, she is at my grandmother's in Colorado and my little cousin, Rhiannon, loves her to death. I miss her so much and I would like to preserve my beloved memories of her by making a custom soquili of her. Plus, after lurking and trying flatsales and events, the only way I'm going to get one of these gorgeous Soquili is to gather up the gold to buy a custom. ^-^

HaYouDidntKillMe!!

Pougar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:09 pm
Name: Synta

Owner: Synta
Colorist: Sirenz
Name: Midnight Shard
Breed: Kalona, Tribal
Temper: ???
Dreamcatcher/Feathers Colors: #00BFFF (( Right down to the hex )) and a deep, dark purple.
Tag Frame Color: Black
Stage: I'd like it if she could start out as a basket.
Necklace: A necklace with a black string. On it is three crystal shards (( #00BFFF )).
Eye: #00BFFF Around her right eye is a special design (( #00BFFF )). A picture of the design will be sent to the colorist when I can get her. Also, though on the outside she is tough and evil like normal Kalona, her eyes kind of shine in a more kind and sweet way.
Horn Color: Silver
Hooves: The hooves themselves are silver. The overhanging hair is a kind of mix of the purple, blue, and black.
All Spikes: Silver
Wings: The veiney things are black, the skin part is a very deep, dark purple. Like a mix of black and purple. The feathers at the base are the same as her eyes, #00BFFF. The spikes, silver.
Tail: The main color is black with a special design along it in the color #00BFFF. A picture of the design will be sent to the colorist when I can get her. The spikes are silver.
Legs: Her left front leg has a design (( #00BFFF )) creeping along it. Down by her hoof the design is kind of faint, but as it gets closer to her knee it brightens a lot. Then it sort of fades again...The same design and idea is also on her back right leg.
Mane/Tail Hair: Kind of the same as the skin on her wings. A very deep, dark purple with very slight black highlights.
Main Coat: Her main coat color is black.
Designs in General: I DO have specific designs in mind with pictures. They will be sent to the colorist when I can get her. They are all the #00BFFF with a kind of glowing to them.

Please note! While #00BFFF is the main blue, variations in the shade a okay and actually preferred.

Quest Thread: Syn & Ron's Soquili Quest Thread

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because Soquili has amazing lineart and coloring. They're so beautiful I just have to have one heart The colors blue, purple, and black have been a favorite combination of mine for little while now and I love shards (( like shards of crystals )) for some reason. I think it originated from Legend of Zelda rupees and shards of the shikon jewel from Inuyasha sweatdrop I also love horses, though I don't have one of my own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:06 pm
Name: S.S.J Tippy
Describe your dream soquili: My dream Soquili would have a brown coat, with an orange colored mane and tail. She would also have an orange splotch on her face and on her back and by her back hooves.
Quest thread (if any):None
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well, I LOVE horses. My grandpa had a barn with horses so I grew up with them, and I had my own. I had a brown mare named Dee, short for Doodilydoo (xD I had a weird mind back then), who died recently, and I miss her dearly, and thats what I would base my soquili on.

Phantom Tippy

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:40 pm
Name: Izzy Makani
Regular Soquili
Colorist Wanted: Any will do just as long as their up to the challenge.
Name of horse: Halloween
Owner: Izzy Makani
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Insane
Breed: Calico
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Green eyes with the calico coloring of the cat in the reference images. I would like for her to have long flowing hair with a long mane and a long tail and a lot of hair around the hooves.
Reference Image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Photos/The_Queen_on_her_throne.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Photos/So_tired_you_see_spots.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Photos/Come_closer_so_I_can_slap_you.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Photos/Halloween.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: A sky blue color
Tag Frame color: A grayish blue color
Tag Feather color: The back feather Calico colored like in the reference photos and the front short feather a black color with tints of blue.
Tag Background: Something like Couscous' Background on her tag.

Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2228724
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I am fairly new to this shop though I have been lurking for a while now. I have tried a couple of times to get a Soquili through events and Flatsales. I have yet to have any luck. I began to think how could I achieve to have my own Soquili and one I knew I would really enjoy rping. Customs soon came to mind. As I began to think what I should quest for, my cat Halloween, one of my most interesting cats I have ever had, began to bug me. When I picked her up it hit me, why not make her into a Soquili turn her into one of the lovely hooved creatures of the Soquili shop. She is one of my most treasured posessions I have which is what makes her the most ideal to become one of the horses I have been trying for for what seems like ever to me. I would be more than content with just her from this shop.

((Is currently: *Shocked* 500k was donated by my good friend Nel! Only 41k scarce of the 550k needed to get Halloween!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:44 pm
Name: Cloudy Dream

Describe your dream soquili: I don't care what kind of Soquili, I just want one, but if you insist; She would be a whiteish gray color, with a marking on her side, and an EXTREAMLY light blue (( almost white )) mane and tail, she would have the beaded circlets on her ankles, and there would be the three earings in her ears, with feathers bradied into her mane and tail, and her eyes would be a turquoise color.

Quest thread: none yet

Why you want a Soquili: I adore horses, my mom said if I have outstanding grades, I can get a horse of my own (( YES! )) And a Soquili would be a great thing to have when I wouldn't be able to be with my own wonderfull horse. heart  

Si1verstar

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:13 pm
Name: Master Wild Mage
Describe your dream soquili: If it was ever possible I would like a cosplay wind Soquili that resembles my annoying but loveable parakeet named Angel. (Will add pics later if I can but he's a normal ausie keet) He has teh normal yellow, green and black coloring. His coloring is a little different than most though because his belly is a more blue green color than the usual lime green of most birds like him. I would also like to get a familiar fox colored as my dog Rowdy that was hit by a car a few years ago. (also will add pics because he was an undesribeable mutt)
Quest thread: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is a pet quest in general but Soquili is the one that I want most out of all.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I have found many different pets that are horse related but the Soquili shop is by far my favorite in all aspects. Also I would love to imortalize my pets in my gaian pets.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:42 pm
Name: Ice_Dragon_Demon
Describe your dream soquili: it would be Lovebeam the MLP. She would have a long mane and tail pink streaked with teal orange streaks across her white body and a single transparent planet encased in a box on her hip. She would have blue eyes and be a misterious temper.
Quest thread (if any):
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I absolutly love all the soquili and although I have one they are just stunning and Lovebeam was one of my childhood memories I'd like to hold on to. Most of them have fled. I adore horses of any kind. This is rather a farfetched quest becasue I have no source of income.

Achieved THANK YOU MEEKI! heart domokun  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Harperking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:33 pm
Name: Watolga Hopa (Wild Beauty ~ Lakota Sioux)
Description: Watolga Hopa is a roan appaloosa, with her patterning spotting across her body. Her legs are darker brown, typical of the bay color, and she has some appy "eye" marks as well.
http://dragonflightstudio.com/RoanAppyRuffian.jpg
http://www.dragonflightstudio.com/BayAppySergie.jpg
Her tail is braided with blue feathers in it.
Colorist: Any Temper: Sassy
Why questing for her: Growing up I would go to my grandfather's cattle farm on the weekends. He had an old mare, Pepper, who was a roan appy that let us little ones climb all over her and have many wild adventures (at least they were wild to my six year old imagination). When I saw the pic I am using for a reference all those memories came flooding back to me and I decided that Pepper needed to live again as a beautiful native mare!

Name:Flutterby
Description: She is a pegasus. Dapple silver grey with darker grey socks and muzzle, her feathers also shade darker towards the tips. She has black mane & tail and blue, blue eyes! Her mane & tail would be curly (windblown)
Why I want to quest for this soquili: My absolute fav book from childhood, I still have 2 copies of it today. One is rather beaten and worn as it is the original one from those years ago! Flutterby is all about being finding the place where you belong, a dream that many of us share.

Name: Butterwings
Description: She is a goldeny brown mare with appaloosa spots in royal purple on a white blanket. She has wings that shade from darker to lighter purple on the trailing feathers. There is a large white blaze on her forehead and she has white socks on both hind feet.
Quest thread: (I'll link to my all in one quest thread below)
Why I want to quest for this soquili: Butterwings is from one of my favorite childhood books. It is a story all about being comfortable being who you are. In the story she didn't like herself because her purple spots made her different than all the other horses in her herd, but she learned that being different wasn't something to be ashamed of but instead something to be proud of! I always felt like the odd one out as a child and whenever I was having a bad day I would go home and read this story and feel a little better about myself.
User Image

My Quest Thread  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:29 pm
Name: Mialee
Describe your dream soquili: The smexehness that is The Black Stallion! Shetan!!!
User Image
Quest thread (if any): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13143247 setting up now
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: He is and has always been my dream horse! There is nothing better then a wild untamed black stallion with the attitude he has. It takes someone who knows the character well to rp him properly. Shetan is the ultimate perfection in a horse. He would make an interesting and fun soquili to rp.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas