Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am
Una pregrunta (dos, en realidad):
1. Will we be doing the rp in this thread?
2. Are we almost ready? I can still raly friends if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am
KindredofLegousa

Well We can Just Start in this thread, but I would like to have maybe one more person... Though we have enough people to start.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 am
Midnightbluewolf11
KindredofLegousa

Well We can Just Start in this thread, but I would like to have maybe one more person... Though we have enough people to start.

Sweet. Can we start in a few days, or even today?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 am
KindredofLegousa
Midnightbluewolf11
KindredofLegousa

Sweet. Can we start in a few days, or even today?
Yeah even today? I will start working on the first post.. and get to out a little later.. I am going to send a message to everyone that Is part of the RP. alrighty?  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:50 am
Sweet  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:43 pm
Due to the fact that there is a massive Lightning storm in my town tonight, I will be posting the First Rp post Tomorrow morning because I am unplugging all electronics. Sorry for the delay, I know you were excted KindredofLegousa. I WILL have it for you tomorrow! sweatdrop  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 am
Sorry for the Delay. Life keeps on getting in the way of the starting post. I could apologize a million times over, but instead I will just post the first post this afternoon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 am
Current Year: 1905

Rayne shivered violently, as she tried to get the fire burning in her wood stove. There was a violent snowstorm forcing itself upon siberia. Freezing winds howled through the small cracks in her shack, making it difficult to heat her home, though it was rather small. Silently, she was thankful for her thick fur. The temperature was just above freezing in her cabin, because she just couldn't seem to get the fire going. I'm surprised Yuri hasn't showed up yet, he has the tendency to do that at the most inconvenient times. She thought to herself. I have absolutely NO idea when this storm is going to pass, but I sure would love to be able to go hunting. -Her stomach rumbled noisily- I haven't eaten in over a day because of this dang storm. It had been raging for at least three days, and it showed no sign of letting up. Rayne ran out of supplies on the second day because she didn't have the time or the money to stock up on supplies. Winter came early this year. it was only the beginning of October.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am
Ivan stood in the cold wind, sniffing the air. Somehow, despite the storm, the harsh winds and ice, despite the two feet of snow, the fox-like wiles of his prey, and even his own over-complication of the matter, it was still there. The scent of werewolf was nearby. Eeriely close. Ivan turned to his general. Have men get ready. I will not have a single vampire in my army caught off guard today. Regardless of it's a spy or a leader, there'll be more somewhere nearby. Devyn nodded, and hurried to her post, commanding the soldier to get ready. Let's see what they think of this old timer in combat. Ivan picked up a dagger from his supplies, and moved ahead. He turned to them and mouthed a few words. Wait, here, for the signal. Do not make a SINGLE SOUND He then walked until the stench grew unbearable. He looked down and saw a passed out wolf in the snow. No adversary of mine is going to be sleeping on the job. It's a woman's job to kill while one is asleep. He kicked the wolf in the stomach, but still he was silent. He even sliced off an ear, but no response. Well, waste not, want not. Ivan let his fangs grow back to their feeding side, pushing them out to their ful 2 inches. He then dived in for the kill. The incredibly oxidized blood was like a fine wine, a few gulps had him warm and slightly inebriated. He picked up the corpse. thinking to himself It'd be selfish to drink from this by myself. He walked back to his company, and told them of what happened honestly. What shall we tell the others? a voice called. It was Devyn. The truth, or nothing. I have already said this nonsense of making me look like a god is just what is necessary for revolution, and here you are, Devyn, digging my grave for me. You like that, Devyn? Is it fun? Tell me, is it? Silence followed, and after a bit, he spoke up again. Now that we have that nasty moment out of our thoughts, drink up! Ivan threw down the carrcas, and began climbing a tree, intending to scout for more wolves. What he got instead was a face full of wolf. He punched it square in the face, but it dodge, and became a puff of smoke, and then a robin. Undeterred, he followed, becoming a raven. The company was awed as this transpired, and rushed to him when he caught the bird.What is your purpose? Why are you in my camp, human? My name is Zegell, and I am a shapeshifter. There is no such race. I am a vampire and I have this gift. What is your purpose here? My name is Zegell, and I am a shapeshifter. This continued for five minutes, until Ivan was ready to scream. ENOUGH! Detain him in the Sticky Cell. Two large vampires threw him into the oddly shaped contraption. As the door closed, Zegell tried to transform into air again, but painfully reverted back, a look of agony on his face. Problem, friend? You can't shift in there. For now, spy, you are in my grasp, and you shall rue the day you ever spied on a vampire.
Ivan walked off, looking into the distance, spotting a small cabin. Well, I might as well go over for some firewood,He thought. The worst thing that can happen is that they don't have any, and that Devyn has to light herself ablaze again. Poor girl is getting tired with all that work. With that, he began quickly sprinting towards the cabin in the distance in the guise of a stag, sure that no danger could befall him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:55 am
Yuri stuck his nose in the air, sniffing. This storm is bad.. I guess old Mother Nature is upset.. Winter isn't supposed to be this early.. He lumbered through the trees in bear form. The shadow of Rayne's shack came into view. Yuri watched a stag heading for it. Picking up his pace, Yuri let out a roar and got his claws ready. The large bear form gave him momentum and allowed him to reach the stag in seconds. He rose up, ready to tackle and kill it.  

Rusega_BlackWolf

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm
Ivan, keeping a great pace, was almost at the cabin. It had been only 20 minutes...but something was off. With the roar of a bear, he turned towards the direction of the sound and charged forward. His guess proved good, as he impaled the giant on his horns. Shifting into the form of a bull, he drove the bear into a tree, gouging him. The bear yelled in agony, and scratched Ivan in the right eye, blinding him. As the two struggled, Ivan realized with dread that he was stuck. He quickly shifted into mist, and then flew back to his company, and as he returned to his true form, he saw the blood trail he had led to his company. My King! His guard gathered around him, treating his wound immediately. With his eye bandaged, Ivan turned around. Attack! He felt his berserker heritage rising in his bones, and grabbed a large, spiked hammer from his supplies. It's been a long time since I was made to bleed my own blood. This should be fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 pm
((OC: I think that's considered godmodding KoL... ha. I dunno. But I'll play along. blaugh ))

Yuri roared again as he was stabbed by the bull. Another shifter..? Great.. He managed to claw one of its eyes. Yuri watched in pained amazement as the creature seemed to disappear into the blizzard. He watched the blood trail and heard shouts and voices. Shifting to a human form, he held to wound to his stomach. "Well, this isn't going to help.." He muttered to himself. Shifting into the form of a white tiger, he tensed, hissing and waiting.  

Rusega_BlackWolf

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm
-Rayne heard a loud growling outside, confused because it sounded a bit like Yuri, but it was the middle of a snowstorm. "What the Hell is going on?" She screamed, but her voice was lost to the wind as she threw open her door, and all the heat escaped from her small cabin. What IS Yuri doing?-She watched in awe as he closed in on the stag. Dang it, that was the only food i've seen, and he gets to keep it. She shivered, as another blast of icy wind gusted through her thick fur. "Yuri, you'd better get inside before you catch your death out there!" Rayne grumbled thinking to herself, why do I always have to be the babysitter? Suddenly, the stag transformed capturing Yuri and she screamed because she wasn't used to seeing other shifters.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 pm
Yuri's ears twitched as he heard her shouts over the howling wind. He shifted back to human form and smiiled, waving at her. "Hey Rayne! Give me a few minutes! This guy is trying to kill me!" He laughed, attempting to hide the wound from her. He winced as a sharp pain went through his side. Crap..  

Rusega_BlackWolf

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces