Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Staff Applications [ Accepting, but picky.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:37 pm
Candie Rain

Okay! c:
I'll try and finish my drawing.
I really like how it's turning out.
Cool ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:43 pm
I want to become a part of The Outlaw Wolf Pack Crew!

Username:
Mystika999 (but other usernames on other places are: Zeus999 and Mystic Wonder)
Guild Post Count: 112 (113 if your counting this)
Got any experience?: I like to have fun and I like seeing other people have fun. I'm pretty good at setting deadlines for things and having it done by then. (just as long as no one else is involved because I need to wait on them to do their work too....)
When are you online?: Almost every day. If I'm not on it's because I'm out of town or something came up.
When did you join gaia?: exactly 28 days ago! 3nodding
What position are you applying for? Anything I can help with.
Anything else?: Lets have some fun! If you have any questions: Ask away!  

Mystika999

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm
Mystika999

Username:
Got any experience?: I like to have fun and I like seeing other people have fun. I'm pretty good at setting deadlines for things and having it done by then. (just as long as no one else is involved because I need to wait on them to do their work too....)
When are you online?: Almost every day. If I'm not on it's because I'm out of town or something came up.
I'd prefer you say what position, and this is rejected because you lied about your guild post count. In this guild, you have 39 posts. Don't lie O.O  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Username:Royal_Sticky_Fingers
Guild Post Count:28 in total from my combined accounts.
Got any experience?:I have experience of selling art and other items.
When are you online?:I am on between 4pm-10pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and on Friday and Saturday to atleast 01:00 In GMT London, Dublin.
When did you join gaia?:22nd December 2009
What position are you applying for? Advertisement
Anything else?:I like to be friends with people ^.^  

Royal_Sticky_Fingers

Mystika999

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
Mystika999

Username:
I'd prefer you say what position, and this is rejected because you lied about your guild post count. In this guild, you have 39 posts. Don't lie O.O

O.O You mean in this guild? OOOh..... I was just reading what was on my gaia account.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Mystika999
Dark SydneyVictoria
Mystika999

Username:

O.O You mean in this guild? OOOh..... I was just reading what was on my gaia account.
Oooh, mistakes, then. Nevermind ^-^ Just post your application again with the right post number (just copy paste, and edit ^-^). I did have guild underlined, though >.>  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mystika999

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria
Mystika999
Dark SydneyVictoria
Mystika999

Username:

Oooh, mistakes, then. Nevermind ^-^ Just post your application again with the right post number (just copy paste, and edit ^-^). I did have guild underlined, though >.>

Sorry for the mistake...... xp I'll repost an application.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:51 pm
(pt2)
Username:
Mystika999
Guild Post Count: 41 (42 if you include this one)
When did you join gaia?: exactly 28 days ago!
What position are you applying for? I could fit into anything except photographer and Graphics. I guess my best bet is a moderator.
Anything else?: LETS PARTY  

Mystika999

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm
Royal_Sticky_Fingers

Username:Royal_Sticky_Fingers
Guild Post Count:28 in total from my combined accounts.
Got any experience?:I have experience of selling art and other items.
When are you online?:I am on between 4pm-10pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and on Friday and Saturday to atleast 01:00 In GMT London, Dublin.
When did you join gaia?:22nd December 2009
What position are you applying for? Advertisement
Anything else?:I like to be friends with people ^.^
Accepted!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dunno what the difference between Crew and Vice Captain on here is, so, just going to do it this way. And I read through the entire first post, so...yeah.)

I want to become an Outlaw Wolf Pack Vice Captain!

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 13 (If you include this one. Though this is going to explode once people start replying to my danged posts.)
Got any experience?: I've been Vice-Captain of three different guilds, two of which I can tell you right now. Bleach - Unmei no owari ni [At Destiny's End], and Bleach: The Rise of a New Hope. Both aren't really active because we haven't really gotten that many people to join. I was also Captain and Creator of another guild, The Concarnatios: Personifying Humanity. It's kind of dead, though. I'm also Crew in one more guild, Soul Society's Exhalted
When are you online?: Usually between 5:30 AM EST - 12:15 AM EST any day of the week. Since this is a shared comp, there might be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
When did you join gaia?: May 8th, 2008
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: Well, nothing special, really. I'm very good with people, though. Almost everyone I come across likes me. Those that don't like me wish me dead but only because they are mean by nature.
Anything else?: o.o Uh, no, not that I can think of....popcorn, maybe...? Or how about flying pink and purple polka-dotted elephants in yellow tutus with an orange an red parasol?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Username:I_Am_Foster

Guild Post Count: I think it's around 6 or 7 but will be more once things get more active
Got any experience?:I have been apart of Gaia since 2007 on my old account, I left for awhile but now I am back and hope to stay for awhile
When are you online?:I work full time but am still on the computer everyday
When did you join gaia?: Back in 2007 maybe even earlyier it's been awhile
What position are you applying for?:It would be an honor to be apart of the Wolf Packs Human Resource department
Anything else?: Well I would just like to say Im a very kind and social guy, Im very mature seeing as I'm 22 years old and have a full time job, I would like to get to know everyone here and help make this guild a better place, I want to help with donations and make it easyier for people to get the things they have always wanted, I will be around whenever someone needs help or has a question, I will help to the best of my ability and make sure to keep this guild running..Thanks for your time ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Username:
Enshara
Guild Post Count: 24
Got any experience?: I own several guilds. Co-run many others and am also crew in many others.
When are you online?: At the moment I am on almost all day everyday. If there is a time I can't be on then I am sure to inform someone of this.
When did you join gaia?: I joined gaia in 2006
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Anything else?: All information has already been given.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm
I_Am_Foster

Username:I_Am_Foster

Guild Post Count: I think it's around 6 or 7 but will be more once things get more active
Got any experience?:I have been apart of Gaia since 2007 on my old account, I left for awhile but now I am back and hope to stay for awhile
When are you online?:I work full time but am still on the computer everyday
When did you join gaia?: Back in 2007 maybe even earlyier it's been awhile
What position are you applying for?:It would be an honor to be apart of the Wolf Packs Human Resource department
Anything else?: Well I would just like to say Im a very kind and social guy, Im very mature seeing as I'm 22 years old and have a full time job, I would like to get to know everyone here and help make this guild a better place, I want to help with donations and make it easyier for people to get the things they have always wanted, I will be around whenever someone needs help or has a question, I will help to the best of my ability and make sure to keep this guild running..Thanks for your time ^_^
Rejected. You need at least 10 posts to be accepted. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm
That's okay, I will go and find some good topics to post in, maybe help someone out with some good advice xD...how many posts do I currently have?  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 pm
Enshara

Username:
Enshara
Guild Post Count: 24
Got any experience?: I own several guilds. Co-run many others and am also crew in many others.
When are you online?: At the moment I am on almost all day everyday. If there is a time I can't be on then I am sure to inform someone of this.
When did you join gaia?: I joined gaia in 2006
What position are you applying for? Moderator
Anything else?: All information has already been given.
May I have the link to a few of those guilds?  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff