Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Wolf role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your fave type of wolf?
  artitc, grey, black
View Results

Nadianaloveheart

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:16 am
I'd love to join the Wolf Role play!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:53 am
eek .... I wanna join! ^-^  

XxRAWRxX213

XxRAWRxX213

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:05 am
Everything was silent for awhile. Luna wasn't sure if she should go any nearer, seeing that there was someone already there on the porch. She wasn't sure if it was another wolf or not. Her jet-black fur was almost invisible in the bush, just like any other shadow in the forest... She rustled a bit and shifted. She was getting sore from sitting still so long, especially in her stance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 am
-Midnight was still sitting there waiting outside the door.. wondering if anyone was still awake.. the lights were on.. and the rain was pretty cold.-  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

FalabellaHorse

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 am
Ok guys... if we're gonna do one we need to know what characters we are.

I am gonna be:

Name: Icefen
Breed: Frost Wolf
Hunting Skills: Frost bite - 1 bite= you go cold. 2 bites= lose memory and fall asleep. 3 bites= death

I am silver like the snow  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:24 pm
rawr... i love wolves OwO

DarkStar (Darky)

Name: DarkStar
Nickname: Darky
Other: lets just say we dont call her darky for a reason, she can disappear into the shadows and you cant hear her footsteps, she seems to almost be a shadow
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:53 pm
Okay This is me:

Name: Midnight
Breed: Arctic wolf (with blue markings on tail and ears.)
Other: Midnight is pretty shy and very curious.
Hunting ability: The blue markings tend to confuse prey. the rest... unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:00 am
i like the grey wolf
and ok i wanna roleplay 2
thats where u make up a character add it to a storyline and create an adventure as people join in
its gonna be my 2nd time i role play in a guild  

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am
o i stll need to create my wolf character
lets see im a greywolf
name is darcy
im shy not comfortable around the pack always nervous
but i can fight real good
i will be 1 yr old and i like to nap alot in the den  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:03 am
suddenly midnight heard a growling yawning sound coming from the bunkers deep within the den she turns her head and spied towards the dark it was the sleepish figure of darcy waking up watcha u looking at she asked o gees another bad weather i think i will just roll over and get more sleep she said to midnight as she closed her eyes
midnight stomped her foot in agitation as she sniffed the cold air wake up sleepy heads she whispered to the wolves still nestled in a warm circle bedded deep within the den  

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 am
honey in milk
suddenly midnight heard a growling yawning sound coming from the bunkers deep within the den she turns her head and spied towards the dark it was the sleepish figure of darcy waking up watcha u looking at she asked o gees another bad weather i think i will just roll over and get more sleep she said to midnight as she closed her eyes
midnight stomped her foot in agitation as she sniffed the cold air wake up sleepy heads she whispered to the wolves still nestled in a warm circle bedded deep within the den

[try not to control other people's characters... :3 its ok though.. I'll go along with it. ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:06 am
midnight stomped her foot in agitation as she sniffed the cold air, wake up sleepy heads she whispered to the wolves still nestled in a warm circle bedded deep within the den. Midnight shivered out in the cold.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:14 am
Midnightbluewolf11
honey in milk

[try not to control other people's characters... :3 its ok though.. I'll go along with it. ]

o was i doing that sorry i never actually done it b 4 i started yesterday in another guild and this is the 2nd story im doing ok i will stay within my character thanks  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 am
honey in milk
Midnightbluewolf11
honey in milk

o was i doing that sorry i never actually done it b 4 i started yesterday in another guild and this is the 2nd story im doing ok i will stay within my character thanks

Np, just trying to help. :]

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

charomie

8,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:28 am
darcy woke up and shivered
the cold wind came in howling in the den she looked towards the doorway and midnight was not in sight
she moved and looked out the doorway in the twilight she could see the shadow of a wolfe it could be midnight darcy thought she turned her head away and seeing the other wolves were waking up she walked into the shivering wind following the dark shadow pattered in the dusk
midnight she called but all she heard was a soft growl
huh thats not midnight she quickened her guard ready to face a danger so close to the den  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff