Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 pm
Open for posting~  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:48 am

Zephy found a Cele! -pounces-

I have a someone for a scare from Seethe if you feel like roleplaying him :3 I have a wind soq named Cleite who has never actually met a skinwalker of any kind yet and has not yet been quite convinced that they are really quite so bad as some of the rumors say. Since he's currently being plotted to lose a close friend/potential romance (RP is deciding) to a bag of cursepowder, I would like him to get an idea of just how bad the skinwalkers can be. You know, so he's not totally surprised and then maimed/killed when said friend turns on him after being transformed.

Cle spends most of his time flying about trying to keep track of his womanizing cousin, because mommy and aunty made him promise to look after the annoying idiot...which would be easier if Pure would stop ditching him and cease to flirt with taken females. Currently he's nursing a sore wing from an encounter with an angry boyfriend in defense of Pure, again, and would likely be looking for his cousin on foot to keep it from getting worse. He is rather on the small side, and is neither strong nor particularly quick without his wings, so he'd look a bit like a target I would say. Most likely he'd try to talk to Seethe, but if he got pushed or scared enough he'd probably wind up escaping to the sky...and deal with the results of flying on a sore wing later. And also yell at Pure extra, not that it ever gets through to him...

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 am
RP with Zeph makes my day brighter! I dig it! >D!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 am
Gleeeeee~ Would you like to start or shall I? Is there some specific way you felt like having this thing unfold? Is there a place Seethe tends to spend a lot of time? Cle can be mostly anywhere, Pure gets around (in more ways than one, lol).

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:28 am
I'm actually heading off to bed, so if you want you can start it up and leave me a link, I'll reply to it as soon as I get the chance. <3

( Seethe can be found anywhere, he roams.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 am

Okies, I'll do that then heart Sweet dreams Cele!

-edit-

Roleplay here :3

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am
*noms DB and Zeph lovingly*

Tags are in the works for both of you~! heart  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 pm
*Love bump.* heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:02 am
So I see you've already got some takers, but I'd like to offer my Barracus as a potential Ally for Seethe. They seem to have a few of the same values. While Barracus would never fully trust Seethe, being another male purewalker, Barracus' deepest desire is to drag the Kawani lands down into an age of darkness, chaos, and despair and for that he needs powerful allies. Not sure if your looking for rp or just plotting for the future but I'm open to either(or both). Likely, neither of them would be interested in spending more time together than necessary but they could form an understanding and perhaps a temporary truce for mutual benefit.
User Image  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 pm
Digging this baby out of the dark, got some renewed energy for soquili again~!

If I had plots with you, please hit me up! If I had a pairing with you, also please hit me up if you are still interested. <33333333  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff