Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
What do you want in a girlfriend? What kind of person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you go for in a girl?
  The tomboy type
  The girly type
  The dark/mysterious type
  The fangirl/geek
View Results

iMischievous

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:33 am
I want to keep this topic so I'm posting this instead of editing my original post xD

I want to find one of those girls who (as in Gaia relationships) will let you sit behind them or on them and not freak out. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
can i put all those traits in one girl? D;
I know thats the way i am ;_;

Sure! :3

Yay! ;3
a gf with split personalities! xD  

xX_LORD_oF_nOOb_Xx

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100

xX_LORD_oF_nOOb_Xx

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm
iMischievous
I want to keep this topic so I'm posting this instead of editing my original post xD

I want to find one of those girls who (as in Gaia relationships) will let you sit behind them or on them and not freak out. 3nodding

lolz. i know exacly what ur talking about. xD
i sat on a girl onetime in rally and she was like "ewww pervert".
i was like 'wow ._." '  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous

i was like 'wow ._." '
Ikr? Dx
I usually meet the people who freak out like "OMG! Get away, don't touch." ect. I'm always like
"What? You need to wash your pixels now?" xD

iMischievous

xX_LORD_oF_nOOb_Xx

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:34 am
iMischievous
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous

i was like 'wow ._." '
Ikr? Dx
I usually meet the people who freak out like "OMG! Get away, don't touch." ect. I'm always like

Lmao. Rite!! I'm like "Ummm, touchy much?" whee They jus prejudice against our sexy bod's xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous

i was like 'wow ._." '
Ikr? Dx

Lmao. Rite!! I'm like "Ummm, touchy much?" whee They jus prejudice against our sexy bod's xD
Yeah
xD
~Hi-5's~ (Dunno if i spelt it right, idc)

iMischievous

Amb3r AbnorMal

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:04 pm
iMischievous

awwh cool hehe i love doing that no one ever really aposes tho XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 pm
my ideal girl friend would be kind and smart but is good in bed  

zahz123

Greedy Genius

3,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xX_LORD_oF_nOOb_Xx

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 pm
iMischievous
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous
Xx_lolli_pop_l0ve_xX
iMischievous

i was like 'wow ._." '
Ikr? Dx

Yeah
xD
~Hi-5's~ (Dunno if i spelt it right, idc)

idk either so it dosnt matter xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am
I guess when I think about my dream girl I think about a couple things. Confidence, a sense of humor, maturity, compatibility. I dont want it to be the "who wears the pants in this relationship" kinda thing. I want it to be that we respect each other and want to be with one another because of we enjoy spending time with one another. The sense of humor is huge because I know, I personally cannot go through life without laughing. Id want to be able to make her laugh and be able to laugh things off. The maturity has to be there for her to be able to be with me, a lot of s**t comes along with being with another girl and we have to make it through that together. Compatibility, basically, she has to know how I feel and I have to know she feels the same. We have to be best friends and lovers, and not the other way around. I guess thats alot of stuff.... s**t...I might be single for awhile xD heart biggrin  

iMusicxoxo

ImAWoodlandFaery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 am
Let me see...my dream girl would want to be with me, and not me and another girl or me and another guy. My dream girl would be mature, caring, have a sense of humor, be there for me if things got rough, be able to be there if I needed her, wouldn't laugh at me if I had a nerdy moment, wouldn't look down on me for decisions I've made in the past, would appreciate if I took the time to write her a poem or make her a mixed cd, would be perfectly fine with just cuddling, and wouldn't be ashamed to have me in her life.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 pm
Wow, this was the topic of many sappy, poorly-written poems in middle school. redface

My perfect girl? Well, uh, beyond some superficial preferences such as being a little shorter than me, having dark hair and possibly a Latin accent (cough), my perfect girl would be honest, affectionate, bold, and intelligent. Honesty's important to me because I, personally, would never cheat on or lie to my partner, and expect the same. I'm also kind of a touchy-feely person, so I would love for that to be tolerated, if not reciprocated. I need a woman who's bold because, though I'm often out-spoken, I can become crippling shy at times and sometimes need to be dragged by the hair into new experiences. xp Intelligence is very important to me because I'm pretty smart, according to credible sources, and I'd like for my partner to be able to keep up with me and for us to have good rapport.

Add also, excellent sense of humor. Laughter, laughter, laughter. The ultimate sign of a healthy relationship for me. smile  

Dances With Sharpies

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 pm
Hmm... I'm not really picky on looks or if they are girly or tomboyish... I care more about who they are and the things they like.

Let's see. I would love a girl who I can play video games with because I am a hardcore gamer. I play WoW and many 360 games. A girl that won't care to be seen in public with me. I have had my share of those and I'm DONE with them. Some one who can make me laugh, I can make laugh, and even smile. I don't like really depressing relationships, sorry. This is due to the fact that I don't like to complain about my own life because I know there are people who live in worse positions daily yet they are perfectly happy. If they don't complain, what right do I have? Also the girl has to keep proper hygiene. I'm a minor germiphobe. A girl who won't try to change me but love me for the good things and the flaws. Again, I have had my fair share of those people. She has to be honest, loyal, and outgoing. Lastly, a girl that can talk about anything that random. I'm very creative and I end up making up random phrases out of no where. Also the girl has to be able to skype, text, or call me when and if we are at long distances apart.

c: hmmmm that's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 pm
Girly, but not materlialistic and shallow. I don't want a gf who can't survive without her make-up bag. She should be honest,open,and trustworthy. Intelligence is essential. At least 20 years old. I won't date anyone who doesn't live in the same state as me. Cute face, good sense of style, funny, and witty. She has to be mature, strong willed, and kind hearted. Must be supportive and understanding. I'm new to dating women. redface  

Mika Hisoka

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm
Ideal? Well....superficially...xD...ahem. Short hair, shorter than me, boyish and "submissive".

But, I want someone who has the same humor as me, will go to conventions with me and cuddle with me in lines OwO I'm so weird. Someone who is goal oriented and aiming for success in her life. She needs to be responsible. A certain level of maturity there too. I want someone that will support me as I support them....because in the end, relationships are just that---a support system. Spontaneity is good too.

^^ I guess.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces