Does it look interesting so far?
  Yes! I'll join!
  Yeah! I might join!
  Nah...
View Results

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhiannon Mitowski

Rhin finished her drawing in Homeroom. It was only the second day and she still was a little unsure of what clubs to pick. She looked over the list and circled the Art Club and Baking Club. They seemed the most interesting to her. Now only to find my friends She thought
Rhin never had many friends, in fact she went through her 7th and 8th grade years with no friends at all. Now she had a few, which was good enough for her. The teacher passed out papers that were to go home to the parents. Rhin tucked them away in her homework folder and waited for the bell.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
Jordan Mitowski

Jordan tapped his foot impatiently while the teacher of his homeroom passed papers around. He hated his homeroom teacher. Looking around, he sighed as he saw most of the kids. God.... they all look either nerdy or just plain stupid... He thought. He stuffed his papers in his folder and shot up out of his seat when the bell rang. He shoved someone out of the way, then proceeded down the hall to his first class. Should have gotten high this morning. He thought as he stomped through the halls.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas