Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Media [graphics, fanart etc.]
Fan Fiction Writers Unite! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am a...
Fan Fiction Writer
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Fan Fiction Reader
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I Write and Read Fan Fictions
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

Morwinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:45 pm
Thats cool, right now I'm drafting a story about a Shaolin monk that has a book that rights the future, it takes place in his perspective and sometimes through the antagonists perspective, which is the previous wielder of the book. Its a fantasy. Mwahaha, 8 year old imaginative power.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm
I've only written one fanfiction at the moment, and it was a really long time ago! I've been meaning to get into it again however.

Anyway, this is a Light/Misa (one-sided) one shot, if you're interested.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5540303/1/The_Triangular_Theory_of_Love  

Dysphoric Disorder

Nears toy army

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm
I heard of a BB and Sayu fanfic can someone explain??
If you know what im talking about then can I have the link??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 am
I've had this crossover fanfiction in my mind for quite a long while (since Middle School I believe), I've told my fellow Death Note fans in the past about it and all of them agreed it was a pretty cool idea, but I'm not so sure and I'm a little afraid and hard pressed to write it.

Basically it's a Yu-gi-oh! Death Note crossover, but without any cardgames. Basically I had the idea, it's still a bit sketchy on what I want to happen, where Seto Kaiba and Light Yagami work together as Kira, but in the end the two turn against one another.

There are lots of things I want to happen in between, I'm not sure if I want them to be distant cousins are just friends yet either. I'm still deciding but, it's been in my head for quite a long time and it really wants to come out. I just can't get it do so. xD  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:46 am
xRyiox
I've had this crossover fanfiction in my mind for quite a long while (since Middle School I believe), I've told my fellow Death Note fans in the past about it and all of them agreed it was a pretty cool idea, but I'm not so sure and I'm a little afraid and hard pressed to write it.

Basically it's a Yu-gi-oh! Death Note crossover, but without any cardgames. Basically I had the idea, it's still a bit sketchy on what I want to happen, where Seto Kaiba and Light Yagami work together as Kira, but in the end the two turn against one another.

There are lots of things I want to happen in between, I'm not sure if I want them to be distant cousins are just friends yet either. I'm still deciding but, it's been in my head for quite a long time and it really wants to come out. I just can't get it do so. xD

Ooh! Sounds intriguing! I've never read crossover fictions before and I hope that you can sort out your plot bunnies enough to work on it properly ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am
United States of Matt
xRyiox

Ooh! Sounds intriguing! I've never read crossover fictions before and I hope that you can sort out your plot bunnies enough to work on it properly ;D

Me too xD Usually my fanfictions write themselves but I've been under so much stress and intense writers block xD I should try at least writing a few pages in.  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 am
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

Me too xD Usually my fanfictions write themselves but I've been under so much stress and intense writers block xD I should try at least writing a few pages in.

Well I'm somewhat of a Beta myself ;o
Perhaps if you need someone to bounce ideas off of or plot holes and blocks that need to be fixed, I'll be happy to offer my services :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 am
United States of Matt
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

Perhaps if you need someone to bounce ideas off of or plot holes and blocks that need to be fixed, I'll be happy to offer my services :3

Oh sure, do you know enough about both animes to go off of?

I donno if I'll ever write it, but ideas I really do need. xD  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 am
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

I know enough about Death Note, but as for Yu Gi Oh, I'm very rusty as I've not seen it in a long time, but I get the general idea for it :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 am
United States of Matt
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

I know enough about Death Note, but as for Yu Gi Oh, I'm very rusty as I've not seen it, but I get the general idea for it :3

I'll have to bounce all the Yu-gi-oh ideas off of what you can help me with then. xD I have lots of friends who are good with YGO as well too, so we're not alone.

Uh, well if you're interested in chatting about it, I have AIM and MSN (and Skype)  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 am
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

I know enough about Death Note, but as for Yu Gi Oh, I'm very rusty as I've not seen it, but I get the general idea for it :3

I'll have to bounce all the Yu-gi-oh ideas off of what you can help me with then. xD I have lots of friends who are good with YGO as well too, so we're not alone.

Uh, well if you're interested in chatting about it, I have AIM and MSN (and Skype)

You can actually PM me if you want ;3 I have a few idea floating already ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 am
United States of Matt
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox
United States of Matt
xRyiox

You can actually PM me if you want ;3 I have a few idea floating already ;D

Go ahead and PM the ideas!  

xRyiox

Melodious Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Media [graphics, fanart etc.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff