Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 am
L looked to the waitress who'd spoken. 'Small world...' he noted with amusement. She seemed somewhat antsy about being here. Interesting...what was she so nervous about? What did she do that he'd missed? The only thing he could think of would be that perhaps she'd been the one who'd hacked his system the other day...but the percentage of that being the case was roughly .08 percent. At the moment.

He smiled at her, ordering his usual overdose of sugar. Light asked if she was okay, and L took the time to read her nametag. 'Shi'...okay, now he had a name. Excellent. He caught the repeated glances, as did Light. He looked curiously at L, eyes asking the question for him 'what's up with this girl and why does she keep looking at you?' L came up with something easily believable. He looked down at his feet, noting the way he was sitting. Oh. Light decided that that must be it. He was sitting oddly after all, it must be the reason...but why did she look guilty? No, something was up here...

[OOC: haha, Shi's all like, 'o crap, why can't I go for five minutes without running into the guy who's system I hacked?!']  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Shi turned to Light and smiled softly, “Everything is fine; it just seems I can’t keep a hold of my feelings at the moment.” She was completely aware it would make it seem that she liked one of the men sitting there but it was better than Ryuga knowing about the computer thing. Once she had everything written down Shi turned and left to the kitchen to tell them the order. “Man, who ever your serving has one hell of a sweet tooth.” Shi smiled and nodded at the chef as he back too work after looking at the order. After a good thirty minutes they had Ryuga’s overly sweet order and Lights plain one. A small sigh escaped her lips as she grabbed one of the large sugar holders and filled it with sugar cubes before heading back to her customers.

“Here you are Sir’s” She spoke to them kindly as she placed everything in front of them “Is there anything else that you would like today?”

[[O.ut.O.f.C.onductivity: Yup! Though soon, once L's no lognger going to collage, she's gunna be like Dammit, now I can't see him any more]]  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Light raised an eyebrow at Shi's comment but got no response whatsoever from the detective. 'hm...'.09 percent...' When Shi left, Light shook his head. "Wonder what's eating her?" L thought about making a comment on the matter, but simply decided against it. When she came back, he dumped most of the sugar cubes into his drink before asking for the tray to be refilled. Other than that, he dug into his dessert happily, clearly indicating that there were no more requests at the moment, before proceeding with his plan and asking Light to submit to a test of his deductive reasoning. Shinigami, apples, blah blah... All the while assessing Light, not for his skill, but for the possibility that he knows more than he should and hence, is Kira.

[OOC: Sorry it's so short, I got kinda blocked....]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm
Shi smiled and got his sugar bowl refilled before returning it to him and then leaving once more. She spent most of her time running around the store takeing care of customers. She would stop by Light's and Ryuga's table every now and then to see if they needed anything but it seemed most of the time that they were fine. Glancing at a clock Shi sighed and noted she still had a good hour before her shift was halfway over, she also noted it had been a good fifteen minutes since she last checked in with the group in the back. So she once again, and hopefully for the last time, went to the back smiled and asked if they needed anything.

[[Its fine. my post isn't much better. If you like we can jump to a later even in the story]]  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm
[Yes please. I'm so totally stuck right now, I have no clue what to say that would give you anything to work with. Because honestly L would just say, no thank you, and go back to analyzing Light anyway...]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:33 pm
[ Um...If you like, we could just move to when The Second Kira starts. Which actually pretty soon after this so it wouldn't to big of a jump ]  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm
[Sounds good to me. Okay, I'll try this after my finals and junk, which are over tomorrow night. You can post before that if you like.]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm
[[ Gah stupid CST's review homework! Anywho, sorry bout not posting but being on (I never log out ^_^;; Anyway you should post before me, im trying to figure out how to make my character fit into that bit]]  

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 am
Akiko-infinity

[[Hmm, I was wondering if you would mind if I had it so Shi was Matsuda's half sister]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:55 pm
[Gah! Sorry for Not posting at all! I don't mind, It would give us an excuse for Shi to end up getting involved. I'll get a post up by sometime tomorrow, promise!]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm
Shi sat in the middle of the shop staring at the T.V. a small frown on her face. With a sigh she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to her half-brother telling him to not do anything stupid. And if he did, she’d kill the man for risking his life like that, she before heading to the changing room. Once back in her normal clothing she grabbed her cap, said goodbye to her boss, and headed home. While walking back Shi made sure to avoid the area around Sakura TV completely so Kira wouldn’t spot her. And just in case she did end up getting close enough so that Kira could see her the cap cover her eyes completely any way so Kira wouldn’t be able to kill her anyway.

Once home Shi removed her cap and headed to her basement and sat down in front of a complex computer system and started the system up. While the system started Shi pulled out a small flash drive and smiled plugging it into one of the USB slots and messing with something on it real quick. Soon Shi was looking through every computer with twenty miles of the Police station. After an hour of looking she found out, the only computer with encrypted files. So opening the files on the flash drive she enabled a program the hide her IP addresses with another twenty or so, so case if she downloaded anything it might take a while for him to find her. Now opening some of the files on the computer she quickly made use of the knowledge her mother passed down to her and hacked through the file a smile on her face. After a few moments she found the files she needed and quickly uploaded them onto a different flash drive which also carried twenty different IP addresses, and once that process was done she quickly got out of his system and shut off her computer after removing her flash drives. “Sorry L. But I wont let you bet me.”

With that she ran off and smiled and went to the laptop she had upstairs to watch the videos that she had just stolen to maybe catch something that L didn’t.

[[-face palm- To much. . .typing for this]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:10 pm
L realized exactly how big this was. Faking Matsuda's death, having him on Sakura TV, quietly evacuating all the bystanders (as well as Matsuda) before the head of Yotsuba(the new Kira, l didn't believe for a moment that he was the only one...no, more likely he was a pawn in the real Kira's game) arrived to try and silence the young man. Matsuda had put his life on the line, and it was paying off. If they could capture this pawn, they may be able to glean information on the other Kira.

They were in a helicopter, him and Light. It wasn't that he trusted Light, not by a long shot. No, Light was Kira, this much L was certain of. The notebook was being confiscated, and L took it with curiosity. It was then that he got his first look at a Shinigami. He never should have handed the notebook over to Light. It was a fatal mistake on his part, and one he instantly wished he could fix. Light's reaction was not normal, and L knew he'd made a grave error.

Well, with their suspect dead and such, L found himself back at his computer noting that once again, something was not right. Damn...after checking a bit, he noted that once again someone had hacked his system. He put his other plans on hold, this was an issue that had to be addressed. Watari came in at one point, and knew not to disturb the young detective, only leaving a tray of treats for him. Good, he was going to need the sugar. He told everyone else to go home for the night. They needed a break. Light looked at him like he didn't believe him, but left anyway. Good. L spent some time trying to track down his mysterious hacker.

[OOC: Sorry if I spelled anything wrong.]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Shi was currently working on an assignment for one of her classes at To-oh University. While looking through some things on the web she noticed that someone was trying to track her down. So finishing up her assignment quickly, and writing down the number of the tracker, she shut down her laptop grabbed her flash drive and ran to her basement. Once down she opened a chat window and typed in the address and waited till it made the connection before typing in a statement. “Tell Me, How Close Are You To Finding Me Poliziesco L?”

Once that was typed in she went back to working, and that’s when her brother walked in. “Shi! You home? Ryuuzaki let us out for a break” Matsuda ‘s voice echoed though out the house, making Shi glad her microphone was turned off and unplugged, along with her speakers. “Oi, I’m busy I’ll be up in a moment okay Aniki?” As she called up to him Shi typed in a few automatic responses. And In the case that L figured out who she was she had a response that read “I need to speak to you Bleachtaire L, It’s about Kira.”

So rolling her eyes Shi walked back up stairs and looked at her brother “Ah, how is working for Ryuuzaki going? Is everything fine Aniki? I mean He’s asking you to do a lot. He even faked your death and then he made you go on Sakura TV and told you to let yourself be seen, right?” Shi’s voice held a calming tone, but it seemed that a dark arua surrounded her as she smiled at her older brother. Matsuda just chuckled weakly and apologized, saying that by doing that he had helped with the case, Shi personaly couldn’t argue with that so she dropped it and went back down stairs to finish her work in the basement, but she made sure to tell Matsuda to leave her be until she went back down stairs to see what L had said  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm
L noted that he was caught on to fairly quickly. Exactly what he'd suspect from someone who'd hacked his system twice. He narrowed down the search easily. It was someone close by. 'Poliziesco'? That was...italian? And why italian? He knew the perpetrator was in Japan...wait...that girl Shi. She had used a foreign word with his title as well. Coincidence? Pulling up her file, he noted a few things.

"That depends Shi-san, how close is this?"

He noted that the others were automatic responses. The last one confirmed his suspicion. Good. He'd have hated to have typed in the name and had been wrong. "Indeed? You have information then?" He resisted the urge to add 'or just being nosy?'  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Shi giggled softly at the response she had gotten, if only she had used the Japanese word for detective instead of the Italian one. So with a small smile she read the other response, and slightly rolled her eyes, getting a slight annoyed vibe “Yeah, I do actually, Are you aware that Light- Yagami can right with both his left and right hand? I was watching some the videos I . . . borrowed . . . from you and I noticed that Light took about. . .” Pausing for a moment she thought about it before she continued to type “. . .forty seconds to pull out a flippen chip. Yes, I know it sounds stupid but open a bag of chips and pull one out while counting the seconds and it won’t take you forty seconds to do it.”

After finishing typing that one little bit of information Shisha fought the urge to tell the detective off for asking her brother to do something so stupid like show his face to Kira, but fought the urge as she continued her work  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff