Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
kenchi's gurage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm
"oh i dont know you wanna go on that walk"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 pm
"Oh!Sure!I like going on walks!"Yuna noticed it was a hot,summer day."Hey,instead of going on a walk,wanna go to the pool?It's a nice day!Plus,it's just a couple blocks away.If so,I'll run in my house and change!"  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm
"shure" kenchy loved the water "ok ill meet ya here in a few" he started tward his room trying to finde his  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm
"Okee dokee!I'll go get my bathing suit!" Yuna ran across the street to her house.She opened the door and ran upstairs to her room.She went to her dresser and started to throw all sorts of clothes out.She ran into the bathroom and changed.Once she got changed,she looked out of her window to see if Kenchi ws ready.She ran out there and waited for Kenchi.

Pic:User Image  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 pm
kenchi was coming out of his room with something in his hand. he seemed lost in thought staring at it when he looked out and saw her in the shop. he stoped in his tracks she was beautiful stuning and all around hot he tryed to look away to keep from blushing but he couldnt. (WOW you look great) he was stuk he had to get a hold of himself befor he started to drool and then it hit him the thing in his hand. (do you want this?) he held a silver neclace with a little silver wrench on it the same as he had around his neck. ( it was my brothers but since hes gone.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:22 pm
Yuna was blushing when he came out. Ya, she had a body, that's for sure, but she didn't want to show it off when she was with Kenchi. She saw the necklace in his hand."Uhh... Thanks. But, you want me to take this? I can't. It's your brothers. I just can't." Yuna pushed his hand away. "By the way, Sorry I'm like this." Yuna pointed to her body and then laughed. "Almost ready?"  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:23 pm
he set the neclace on a work bench and shut the shop door (lets go).  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm
"YES!" Yuna was so happy! She grabbed Kenchi's hand and ran around the first block. She waved to Mr. Cook as they ran by. They finally made it.
Yuna laughed and jumped in the pool. "Damn, I forgot towels! Come on Kenchi, the waters warm!" She splashed some water towards him. "Come on!"  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm
he took off his shews and jumped in and floated on his back (so do you swim alot.) as he floted twords her  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm
Yuna slowly floated towards a beach ball. "Yes I do, My mom always lets me swim. It's awesome!" She grabbed the beach ball and slowly floated back to Kenchi. As she floated, she threw the beach ball towards him.

(Uhh, no offense, but what's with your spelling? It sounds like you're spelling like a 1st grader.... I'm suspicious.....)  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:21 pm
(ouch sorry i have dyslexia its when numbers and letters switch in my head. and it dosent help that i suck at typing)  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm
Yuna floated towards Kenchi, seeing that he didn't catch the ball. She picked it up and threw it at his head. It was a nice, soft, donk.

( aww.... I'm so sorry! I hope its' curable. Is it? )  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 am
kenchy zoned back in after beeing lost in thought (oh sory i wasnt paing atention) he picked up the ball and thew it to her.

( sadly nope i willl have it till i dye)  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 pm
Yuna laughed. "You were? What were you thinking about? Maybe us on a picnic in the park, a romantic picnic? Then you kiss me?" Yuna wasn't really kidding, but she laughed and then sighed. Kenchi was a cute boy. She wanted to go out with him. But how could she ask? A boy is supposedto ask a girl, so Yuna was forced to wait. But after awhile, she would have to blurt is out she guessed. "So..." Yuna, feeling awkward, asked him anyway. "W- would you like to go out one day? Like, a date?" Yuna was blushing all the way through. She decided to turn away from Kenchi.

(I'M SOOOOOO SORRY! )  

snoodlepoowhat

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm
(yes ide love to) he was trying to play it cool but on the inside he was thinking he was the luckyst man in the world.

(its all good)  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces