Mobile Command Vehicle (MCV) for Imp Guard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:28 pm
Mat
You know there is a Bradley fighting vehicle that mounts the Fist laser. Inplace of the tow rack it carriers the laser. I also has a chair in the back with a computer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

And rules wise I would say that he should allow artillery vehicles in squadrons to fire on separate targets.
FML: I'm supposed to be trained in working on those, yet I had no clue they did that! Alright, I'll grab these pics to use. Thank you very much, that's a pretty interesting idea. However, the laser would probably only be able to guide one in particular to make things a bit more even, still not very familiar with artillery in Warhammer, so feel free to bounce more ideas, please!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:23 am
It's called FiSTer? Christ, this from an army that makes a big fuss about gays enlisting.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Pouncey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:08 am
Lt. Brookman
It's called FiSTer? Christ, this from an army that makes a big fuss about gays enlisting.

Actually, they don't care anymore. ^^

The US repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell last year, in part because the Pentagon conducted a survey and found that there was very little opposition to gay people serving in the military, amongst military personnel. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 pm
Well, several enlisted Dakka members proudly told us that they had soap parties for gay squad members and did so until said member requested a transfer.

Aaaanyway, just take a Salamander and add a vox set to it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 am
Pouncey
Lt. Brookman

Actually, they don't care anymore. ^^

The US repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell last year, in part because the Pentagon conducted a survey and found that there was very little opposition to gay people serving in the military, amongst military personnel. ^^
One it's called the FISTV because of the acronym, Fire Support Team Vehicle. I know the Army sucks about acronyms, we have too many of them. confused
Second, it hasn't been implemented, so it's still in effect.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff