Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
Miomo watched the human world from her "Magic Mirror" As she called and sighed wistfully. Her eyes glittered as she wrote a handsome young man's name into her purple, bat-covered, deathnote. She watched the man drown in the nearby rip tide and muttered silkily " another 30 years for me!" A dark chuckle escaped her lips as she lounged against th rock behind her. " Aaaahh. This is great. But I wonder" She said to herself with a curious look " what it's like down there?"

(try #2!)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

The death note may be useful....

Cindy sat on her bed, staring at her death note. She pushed her glasses back up her nose. "Oh Shinigamii..." She sang. "Whenever will you arrive." She sighed and fell back on her bed.

I think i'll hang onto it....

(Sorry if i'm posting when im not supposed to)  

mousekit88

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
Miomo chanced another look down at the human world and noticed something. "Hello, what's this?" There was a young woman with her beloved notebook. But, it was different. It was one that she had lost a while back. Luckily, the king was kind enough to bestowe upon her another. "Well, this should be fun..." She let her batty wings uhfold and glided lithely down to the human world. Once she had gotten to the young woman's house, she slipped through the window with ease. "Really, you'd think that humans would at least make more durable glass these days!" She said, more as a joke than anything else (everyone knows a shinigami can go through any physical material.) and sat next to the girl on the bed. " Hello, dear mortal. I see you have my lovely book."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm
X Cindy Ma X

Cindy shrieked. "OH MY! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY ROOM!" She got up and grabbed her death note, holding it close to her chest. "I- I can call the cops on you." She took a while to think over what the girl had said. "Wait a minute... you must be the shinigami then.... if this is youe death note. See, I took a while to read the rules. It states here that a shinigami comes within 90 days of a human picking up the death note. You don't look like one though." Cindy was a talker.

mousekit88

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
Miomo crossed her arms with an aghast look on her face. " Well that's not really nice, I think I'm very much a shinigami." She stood up and pointed at the girl with her finger right on her throat. "You know," She said with a menacing voice."I'll have to kill you eventually. If you're nice, I'll make it painless. Well, less painful." She smiled and tilted her head to the side with a questioning look on her face. "What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shia sat on her bed. She layed out on her bed, then turned on the T.V.. there was a newsreporter talking about mysterious deaths happening. She flipped to a page in her "so-called" Deathnote. Shia grinned as a criminal's name popped up onto the screen. She quickly scribbled the name into the deathnote. She looked at her watch as 40 seconds passed by. She sighed unhappily. This world is a serious probelm. Also this book said I would get a Shingami, well where is it? she thought. Then flopped onto her back and closed her eyes.

2 hours later

Shia woke up to a dark room. She turned on a flashlight since the power went out. She reopened her Deathnote and read more of the instructions I'm still alone. she thought bitterly. I think I would be better off with a Shigami....huh?! whats this?! if I have a shingami I could have Shigami eyes. thats the price, huh? pay up life points.....I would have no worries about killing enemies! oh, I wish my Shingami would come soon....  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

mousekit88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 am
User Image

X Cindy Ma X

Cindy sighed and sat down on her bed next to the Shinigami, the finger going deeper into her throat. "I thought shinigami's were nicer than that but I will be nice. Treat others as I want to be treated." She held up her death note. "I still don't know what to do with this though. I mean. I know what its for and how to use it and all but now what do we do?"

Maybe i'll hang onto it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
"Well," Miomo said with a thoughtful look. " I'm just here to see what life's like down here." She removed her finger form the girls throat and tapped her own chin with it. She smiled again and looked at the girl. " If I were you, I'd do something sinister. Like....I'd just do a mass murder of everyone, hahaha....men, women, children..." She remembered where she was and shrugged. "But then, you're just a human. The guilt would eat you alive." She chuckled again. "Ooooh! Do it! I want to see what that'd be like!"  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

mousekit88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm
X Cindy Ma X

Cindy sighed. "First of all guilt doesn't eat at me as easily as others and secondly, you are just wanting this for your entertainment." Cindy thought for a moment. Finally, she said. "Sure, why not. Sounds like fun. How about we start will those annoying pesky twin girls next door. They should be great victims." Cindy walked to the window, opened it and sat on the windowsill. She watched the twins, only 6, play outside in their yard. She clicked her pen and wrote down both girls names. They collapsed and as the parents came outside she wrote their names too. She laughed evilly. "Ok, so it's a plan. Murder men, women, children and even babies. Of course everyone who gets in our way will go also. Sounds good Shinigami? I never did catch your name by the way. I'm Cindy."

I think i'll hold onto it for a while...

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff