Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

As he began to leave the market, he looked to him for a second before looking ahead of him once more. “I have not had any daemons before. There were some with some potential but when I got to know them more, allot of them were just greedy and after power. If I were to have those combined with my power, I would have brought shame to my family,” he stated to him. “The magic I use is to help others….to make life better. And to do a few cases for the guards, when their own investigators fail that is.” He then began to walk out of the town and head down a muddy road. “You how ever, are going to help with a few things I am trying to invent you see. A few flying machines that can be charged with my power or other people powers that matches my own. It would come very useful for travelers that go from town to town look for things they need and for people sending deliveries over a long distance.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 am
User ImageThe daemon was a bit surprised when the man said that he was his first daemon. "There are many out there like that." Oriax stated with a shameful nod. It was disgraceful how many of his kind were greedy like humans now. "Help you with flying machines. You humans want desperately to fly..." he laughed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a small nod of his head at this point, smiling some. “I guess we are, others want it for selfish reason. But I see this as a way for people to get the help they need quicker,” he stated simply to him. “And since I do not have a steady job, there are people that come to me for spells and such. You will help me to make them more potent and powerful. You are to also help sniff out those that lie to me. I usually catch them in their reason for what ever spell. But should would slip me, let me know right away,” he stated to him. “And I didn’t think I would be coming home with a daemon, so as of right now, I have no room ready for you. So give me time to prepare one for you…which reminds me,” he said looking to him. “Do you sleep in animal form or human form,” he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image"Helping people very few seem to do that now." the daemon stated. "Lie to you? You want to find out what they really need your spells for. Its an interesting idea, many animals can smell a lie so it wouldn't be any trouble to do that. I don't really need a room. I can sleep in either form it doesn't bother me."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Thinking a moment, he seemed to nod a bit to his words. “Then I think you can share my room with me for now. I can prepare a small bed for you in one of my drawers that is empty. And even though it does not matter to you, I think everyone would like to have their own room for some privacy,” he said to him. Looking up to the sky, he seemed to frown a bit. “It may rain soon and I don’t think it would be a wise idea to walk in it. Do you want to camp out for the night or want to go rent a room in town,” he asked. He was more partial to camping out since he could spell an area for them to stay dry from the rian..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image"If that is what you wish." Oriax stated when his new master said a bed would be made for him in a drawer. "I shall follow what you wish you are my master now." the daemon continued looking to the sky. He like the rain especially in a form that thrived in it. "You never told me your name or what you want me to call you..."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image

He walked a bit more, before he set the bag down and looked to him. “Sorry about that…name is…Jason,” he told him, still not wanting to say his last name in such an open area. “What am I supposed to call you.” He was curious if the man would give him his true name or an alias. He supposed with time he would know the truth but he wouldn’t push it for now. He began to set up a small area for them to cook a bit of food and for them to sleep. After a few minutes, it was all done and he seemed to give a small nod. “Here, a bit into the forest away from the town should be good.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 pm
User Image"Jason..." the daemon tested. "My name if Oriax or at least thats the name my previous master called me." the daemon spoke. He had no reason to lie. Climbing out of the basket he walked around the fire before sitting down close to be warm. "It is nice out here." Oriax nodded looking around. "I hope it rains..."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image

“Oriax…that is a name you don’t here often,” he said softly to him. He starred at him for moment, wondering a little about him. “I thought daemon’s stayed with their masters until one of them died,” he said looking to him. “Did yours die or did the bond between you somehow break.” It was rare to happen but he had heard that it was possible. “And don’t you all have names that your are given or does the name change with each master.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 am
User Image"It is what I was named by my last master. I was just out of training when he got me." the daemon explained. "I don't know if we are renamed because your my second master." he explained. "My master...I don't know what happened. He just disappeared one day, it was not a good time for me." the daemon replied looking away. He felt embarrassed and a bit saddened by the memory.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

User Image

Jason seemed to give a small nod at this, starting to feel a little worried. “I see…which means that if he comes back that he has a chance to take you back right,” he said looking to him. He didn’t like the idea of this but he would fight to keep the daemon since he was his. He then became quiet as he cooked up the bit of meat he had bought and gave some to him. “Here you go, eat up and stay close alright. I don’t know the woods near this town so I don’t know if its safe or not.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:57 am
User Image"I don't know I don't think so. I never felt the bond break but I don't feel him any longer." the daemon said. "I don't think I can have two bonds either but I don't really know." Oriax answered calmly. He fel;t bad for bringing it up when his new master went quiet. Not sure how to handle the situation he himself remained quiet. "Thank you." he spoke gratefully when Jason gave him some meat to eat. "I won't wander far."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 am
User Image

User Image

Nodding to him, he sat back and ate slowly, thinking a bit before looking to him. “You know…I never thought I would have a daemon. I always searched to get one but never thought I would have one,” he said softly to him. “Now that I have you, I really have no idea on what I want to do. Well, besides having you help with what I usually do.” Shaking his head a bit, he looked up to the sky just as the rain began to fall. He then smiled as it didn’t seem to put out the fire. “I am happy I can at least keep us dry to some degree. If you should feel something that I don’t, let me know alright,” he said, wondering if people would come after him now to take away his new daemon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am
User Image"You never thought you would have a daemon and yet you looked for one? What made you decide on me?" Oriax questioned confused. "Many Sorcerers don't do anything with us but keep us around. I'm sure you'll find some use for me even if it is helping with you already have going." the daemon continued. "I shall let you know."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

User Image

“Well I was just curious was all…saw you turn everyone away. And it was a way for me to test the information my family gathered,” he said simply to him. When he finished eating, he set up his small bed near the fire and looked over to him. “If things don’t plan out like I wanted with the flying machine then I might just go from town to town offering my services to those in need…do you think that would b e a good use of our power now.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff