Submit

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:13 am
Don't worry about it smile
sometimes when im on a date with a guy everytime I speak they always either stare at my boobs, my mouth or other chicks it's sooo annoying!
gonk
xx heart xx  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm
are they not, so 3 dates in and he wanted sex!!! grow up!  

Creepiekiddie

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

bobloon

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:59 am
It doesn't matter whether you are male/female/lunchbox/toenail, you still have the potential to be a ********.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm
Men. Make. My. Skin. Crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< *shivers* As a mild case androphobic (fear of men), I honestly can't stand most men when it comes to relationships!! Every single boy who has ever liked me is a creeper (one of them was on a stalker level), and directly afterwards switch to liking my best friend or sister!! Every single one of them!! And the only guys my bestie has ever dated are no good scum bags that cheat on her!! It makes me sick to my stomach!  

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

CandyBoy955

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Haha, by the way you guys post it seems like you can't stand them even as friends >_>. I can't really say much about men since I haven't very much experience but one. But I don't like their approaches sometimes[this is an understatement, how about MOST OF THE TIME.], even though I'm more into women, if a guy actually POLITELY approaches me and greets me I might give him a shot. Not the "hey mama/shawty/sechkii/cutie/w.e" kind of greeting, because I don't know them well enough for them to already be getting too friendly with me. Also, the one guy I dated,... is a little bit creepy. Clearly I don't want to be friends with him after we broke up, but he keeps on persisting, and it felt almost like harrassment. No way is that going to develope into a natural friendship. Guys don't know how to give a girl her space sometimes, and to be honest, whether you're in a heterosexual or homosexual relationship it's going to drive someone away. Girls can be this way too. exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 am
bobloon
It doesn't matter whether you are male/female/lunchbox/toenail, you still have the potential to be a ******** class="clear">

Agreed.  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm
I like guys as mates I mostly love my gay bestfriend Connor he is AWSOME he is sweet, kind, funny adorable at times like when he is upset he's like a puppy but the one thing he is a HUGE Drama Queen!!!!
but i love him and I don't like the hole gangsta greeting either this is were I say sorry but girls with asses like mine don't go out with boys with faces like yours but I do think that rebekahsaurus has a point but when you meet a guy as sweet and good they are they are either in a relationship, married or just gay which is a shame =-= . I think about 45% percent are sweet and respect you and 55% just wanna get in your pants XP  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm
sweetsugarcherry
Tell me what pissed you off about men and what was the worst one you've had :

The thing that pisses me off is when guys ignore you and just use you as a carry out a one night stand and just keeps askin for a bj all the bloody
time ....Grrr..... scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stare stare stare stare

and the worst probably is this 1 guy who kept on doin the cat mood in towns and the kissy face like 100 million times who does that -3-
xx heart xx

They're dicks. All I can say. xD And are you taken?  

Ikumatsu

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm
EVERYTHING. absolutely everything. I wish I could live on a planet full of lesbians. that would make my day, no my life. I've never been happier to be a lesbian.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am
Ikumatsu
sweetsugarcherry
Tell me what pissed you off about men and what was the worst one you've had :

The thing that pisses me off is when guys ignore you and just use you as a carry out a one night stand and just keeps askin for a bj all the bloody
time ....Grrr..... scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stare stare stare stare

and the worst probably is this 1 guy who kept on doin the cat mood in towns and the kissy face like 100 million times who does that -3-
xx heart xx

They're dicks. All I can say. xD And are you taken?

gf wise yes misstress or slave wise no wink lol
xx heart xx  

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 am
they only care about themselves. and what they can get. they have no feelings what so ever only to what you can do for them and as soon as you dont do what they want they go and find something new to go touch them self's to. and they only want want want never can give back  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am
sweetsugarcherry
Don't worry about it smile
sometimes when im on a date with a guy everytime I speak they always either stare at my boobs, my mouth or other chicks it's sooo annoying!
gonk
xx heart xx

i know how that feels its annoying and it makes me kinda wanna hit them lol  

weapon-of-love

Rianoc

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 am
Most of the guys I know have a tiny attention span. So when I get to talking about video games, the only thing running through their mind the entire time is "OMG GIRL PLAYING VIDEO GAMES". It's very annoying, especially when I'm asking for help in a game. Lol.

Then again, some of these guys are like my family. I dunno where I'd be without some of them. They aren't all bad, you just gotta find the good ones. Not all girls are awesome either, I have been through quite a few to know.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am
Well I'm a lesbian but one of my best friends is bi, one day the idiot asked her to do sexual favor, cinder is innocent she said no he broke up with her in the most jackass way possible I spent 2 hours holding her while she cried.... It took both my guy best friends to pull me off him before I lkilled his sorry a**  

lesbianchick94

The Braless Wonder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm
Nothin'.

I just don't like p***s very much.

Haven't found anything wrong with guys that I haven't seen in girls too, lol~  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers