Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Japan is affecting US!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:26 pm
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig

were all going to hell it's just when the devil comes calling. and for another thing were all going for the we did during our life,the people who know us are going to hell too. in the begining god gave us a great big apple see, he said don't touch it, he didn't say touch it every once in a while, he didn't say take a nibble when your hungry he said don't touch it. don't think about touching it, don't sing about touching it, don't think about singing about touching it.

Where in the bible does it say it was an apple?

all right fine it's a coconut

It was a fruit that was not specified from the tree of knowledge. I suggest you do your home work before making references to the bible.

actually if you read the book it makes a jester towards it being an apple.

Most things were left for us to interpret ourselves. In a different country it would be some sort of other fruit that meets the description. Therefore, it is not an apple. It is not specified.

On another note, God knew what was going to happen. Since he knew, not everyone is going to hell. Why do you think he put the tree there in the first place? If you really want to get into this, then I suggest you go to the Extended Discussion forum where it is all already there for your viewing pleasure instead of spamming this forum about it. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
we all new japan would go to hell it was just a matter of time and this earthquake is a wake up call

Oh look another heartless b*****d troll who is going to hell.

were all going to hell it's just when the devil comes calling. and for another thing were all going for the we did during our life,the people who know us are going to hell too. in the begining god gave us a great big apple see, he said don't touch it, he didn't say touch it every once in a while, he didn't say take a nibble when your hungry he said don't touch it. don't think about touching it, don't sing about touching it, don't think about singing about touching it.
Oh good god this has nothing to do with adam and eve you dumb a**. God would not punish thousands of innocent people. If he punishes anyone it would be individually. Your just a damn racist that has something against japanese. Because by the way your talking we have no chance, which is stupid since we can repent to god and go to heaven. Simple as that.

I wasn't born yesterday you know >.>

well aparently you were.
but your probubly some stupid redneck so i'm not going to get into it.

Yea right. You go to insulting because I proved you wrong.

And you call ME a redneck? s**t you can't even spell right, or even use capital letters. You are the racist for sitting there and saying they get what they deserve when tens of thousands die? ******** you, your the ignorant one, not me.

Also on a side note do you remember the color of Adam and Eve's skin? It was white, not black, or Asian. So they have a better chance at going to heaven than you do. Because WE are the original sinners, according to the bible.

My god. Thank you Restricted Evidence && Matsuo The Death Dealer for speaking your mind against this troll. I seriously hate these type of things running around the guild and Im sorry I didnt catch this sooner.  

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:56 pm
Chakolati
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

Oh good god this has nothing to do with adam and eve you dumb a**. God would not punish thousands of innocent people. If he punishes anyone it would be individually. Your just a damn racist that has something against japanese. Because by the way your talking we have no chance, which is stupid since we can repent to god and go to heaven. Simple as that.

well aparently you were.

And you call ME a redneck? s**t you can't even spell right, or even use capital letters. You are the racist for sitting there and saying they get what they deserve when tens of thousands die? ******** you, your the ignorant one, not me.

Also on a side note do you remember the color of Adam and Eve's skin? It was white, not black, or Asian. So they have a better chance at going to heaven than you do. Because WE are the original sinners, according to the bible.

My god. Thank you Restricted Evidence && Matsuo The Death Dealer for speaking your mind against this troll. I seriously hate these type of things running around the guild and Im sorry I didnt catch this sooner.

Eh no problem lol I hate ignorant people like him..... makes me want to club baby seals >.> xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 pm
Jude Wulf
.. <.<
People in Japan have no home, no nothing. And you're worried about the cars people are going to drive next year?
WTF I never said I was worried about that Im just telling the peeps who are saying that they don't care so b***h you can go to hell because Im on your side.  

little animallover123

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kitareczka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm
little animallover123
Jude Wulf
.. <.<
People in Japan have no home, no nothing. And you're worried about the cars people are going to drive next year?
WTF I never said I was worried about that Im just telling the peeps who are saying that they don't care so b***h you can go to hell because Im on your side.

<.< ... so why are you calling me b***h?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Jude Wulf
little animallover123
Jude Wulf
.. <.<

<.< ... so why are you calling me b***h?
I was mad but i'm happy now but yes u r right lol peeple shuld quit saying bad things about japan those poor peeple with no homes food lost famiy members its sad crying  

little animallover123

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mayor Gravity

Questionable Borg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 am
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig

Where in the bible does it say it was an apple?

It was a fruit that was not specified from the tree of knowledge. I suggest you do your home work before making references to the bible.

Most things were left for us to interpret ourselves. In a different country it would be some sort of other fruit that meets the description. Therefore, it is not an apple. It is not specified.

On another note, God knew what was going to happen. Since he knew, not everyone is going to hell. Why do you think he put the tree there in the first place? If you really want to get into this, then I suggest you go to the Extended Discussion forum where it is all already there for your viewing pleasure instead of spamming this forum about it. (:
It never says what kind of fruit it is. But in a small children Sunday School, apple is just placed there, because its handy and it gives kids something to "see"

and God is the God choice, he put the tree there to give Adam and Eve the choice of sinning or staying on the "path" with him,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:16 am
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig

It never says what kind of fruit it is. But in a small children Sunday School, apple is just placed there, because its handy and it gives kids something to "see"

and God is the God choice, he put the tree there to give Adam and Eve the choice of sinning or staying on the "path" with him,

Why did you quote me if you were in agreement? I'm no longer discussing this.  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mayor Gravity

Questionable Borg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm
Restricted Evidence
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig

I was answering the second question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
formig

*face-palm*

It was a rhetorical question in which I answered in the sentences prior.  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mayor Gravity

Questionable Borg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 pm
Restricted Evidence
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
Mayor Gravity
Restricted Evidence
formig

*face-palm*

It was a rhetorical question in which I answered in the sentences prior.
Well, I didn't see that. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:42 pm
Chakolati
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

well aparently you were.

No problem (:  

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zuuhari

Conservative Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm
Oh my o.o'''...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:44 am
well. I think we should still try to help them. They would have help us too if we are in danger.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 pm
They need all the help we give them. so yeah.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff