A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Cross Marian and Lavi??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Lavi is Cross's illegimate child?
YES!!! XD
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
NO!!!! DX
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
POSSIBLY? X3
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
ARE YOU ON SOMETHING??!! 0.o
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
I DON'T KNOW!!! :/
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Tyki Joyd Mikk

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:17 pm
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk
Welll... though they have similarities I just can't see it D: I don't know why.... Maybe its my hardcore fandom of Lenalee and Lavi taking over all logic! LULZ Do you think Cross would even want a kid?

Cross is a womanizer, so therefore it would be reasonable that he would have at least gotten one the millions girls pregnant at one point! Which means that Lavi would be the illegitimate child of Cross Marian! Plus, it's just fun to think with that logic. heart

I agree... you are right razz Its just so funny! The best part was when one of his ex's daughters fell in love with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am
Tyki Joyd Mikk
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk
Welll... though they have similarities I just can't see it D: I don't know why.... Maybe its my hardcore fandom of Lenalee and Lavi taking over all logic! LULZ Do you think Cross would even want a kid?

Cross is a womanizer, so therefore it would be reasonable that he would have at least gotten one the millions girls pregnant at one point! Which means that Lavi would be the illegitimate child of Cross Marian! Plus, it's just fun to think with that logic. heart

I agree... you are right razz Its just so funny! The best part was when one of his ex's daughters fell in love with him.

I almost fell off my chair laughing because I just then realized how big of a child predator Cross was. rofl  

SapphirePeanut

Tyki Joyd Mikk

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 am
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk

I almost fell off my chair laughing because I just then realized how big of a child predator Cross was. rofl

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! In real life I have red hair... you think he would come after me, or ignore me because I look like him in girl form?
So basically Cross has a thing for little girls.... and making his enemies pay his bills LULZ  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 am
Tyki Joyd Mikk
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk
mist365
Tyki Joyd Mikk

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! In real life I have red hair... you think he would come after me, or ignore me because I look like him in girl form?
So basically Cross has a thing for little girls.... and making his enemies pay his bills LULZ

I could see hime doing that, sadly sweatdrop . I'm now glad that I don't have red hair anymore! (i had red hair, but I dyed it black). I WOULDN'T WANT CROSS KILLING ME OR LEAVING ME WITH HIS BILLS!!! crying  

SapphirePeanut

NaokoTaco rolled 8 100-sided dice: 72, 34, 43, 23, 92, 50, 41, 69 Total: 424 (8-800)

NaokoTaco

Fashionable Survivor

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm
I would be really suprised if Cross didn't get at least 1 of his "ladies" pregnant. He's such a womanizer... you'd think that he would be a hooker.
Plus there is absolutely nothing about his family. It seems that Lavi was abandoned. And we all know that unless it's wine, money, or women, Master Cross abandones everything useless. Ever heard the saying "Like Father, Like Son" ? well Cross and Lavi r alike in different ways
1-Red Heads
2-Womanizers(well Lavi is on his way he jus needs a girl his age)
3-Not afraid to do anything
4-Powerful exorcist*Spoiler* Lavi unlocks new seals and uses combos
and Cross has 2 innocences 1 controls a dead exorcist and 1 is a gun
Lavi: So r u saying that Cross is my dad!?!?!?!
Me: well we don't know exactly
Cross:well he'd be better than my idiot pupil
Me:aren't you supposedly dead and/or missing after apocryphos shoots you?
Cross: oh yeah
Lavi: so i don't have a dad again..... yipee...*sniffs* crying
Me: don't cry Lavi it'll be alright redface blaugh rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:52 pm
Tacoreed
I would be really suprised if Cross didn't get at least 1 of his "ladies" pregnant. He's such a womanizer... you'd think that he would be a hooker.
Plus there is absolutely nothing about his family. It seems that Lavi was abandoned. And we all know that unless it's wine, money, or women, Master Cross abandones everything useless. Ever heard the saying "Like Father, Like Son" ? well Cross and Lavi r alike in different ways
1-Red Heads
2-Womanizers(well Lavi is on his way he jus needs a girl his age)
3-Not afraid to do anything
4-Powerful exorcist*Spoiler* Lavi unlocks new seals and uses combos
and Cross has 2 innocences 1 controls a dead exorcist and 1 is a gun
Lavi: So r u saying that Cross is my dad!?!?!?!
Me: well we don't know exactly
Cross:well he'd be better than my idiot pupil
Me:aren't you supposedly dead and/or missing after apocryphos shoots you?
Cross: oh yeah
Lavi: so i don't have a dad again..... yipee...*sniffs* crying
Me: don't cry Lavi it'll be alright redface blaugh rolleyes

YAY!!! I LIKE UR ANSWER!!! I'M REALLY SURPRISED THAT PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME (SOMEWHAT), AND I THINK UR AWESOME!!! 3nodding xd biggrin  

SapphirePeanut

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image

They look too alike stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm
Wow... That is an amazing theory!

*Mindblown* burning_eyes  

Emyria Baslien

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

0-Ratt-0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 pm
I haven't gotten too far along in the series yet, but I couldn't resist and looked them both up in the wiki. It says that both of them have yet to explain or reveal their right eyes, there's a high possibility of Cross' being a curse, and Lavi insists that his isn't due to an injury, and as far as I know he is never depicted without an eyepatch, even as a child. My theory is that Lavi is Cross' kid, and whatever curse he has passed down to his son, perhaps residually.

Either way, why would a writer make two characters SO similar if he wasn't trying to hint at some kind of relation?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm
Why not?? Marian is a womanizer as we all know xD, so it is not surprising he had children scattered all over the world you know xd  

Lavi_D

5,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
America_the_hero650 generated a random number between 4 and 4 ... 4!

America_the_hero650

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm
OMG CROSS IS LAVI'S FATHER. OH IT MAKES ME SICK, I HATE CROSS FOR TREATING POOR ALLEN THE WAY HE DOES BUT ON ONE SIDE I HATE TO AMMIT IT BUT IF CROSS WAS LAVI'S DAD, OH MY GOD THE SOILER AND HOW THEIS MANGA WOULD TURN, ANND YES I SE THE SIMLARIES ABOUT THOSE TWO, I JUST DONT WANNA AMIT IT TO MYSELF....

POOR LAVI, WAIT IF THAT WAS TRUE HOW WOULD ALLEN AND LAVI BE ABLE TO BE IN A REALIONSHIP?????? surprised

THE HORROR OF IT ALL IS THAT POOR ALLEN WOULD BE ALL ******** OVER IT......  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff