Zombies rule! You gonna join? =)
  YES!!!!
  Thinking about it... ;)
  Nah... cause I'm a loser
View Results

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Rhin Makai *AK- 47, XM29 OICW, Ak 5C*

Rhin leaned against the school wall. She sighed as she blew smoke out her mouth, holding the cig between her index and middle fingers. I'm only ditching math... it's not like going is gonna help me anyway. She thought, taking another puff. The school gate rattled and she shot her gaze at a really hurt looking man. His arm was twisted and his eyes were rolled back into his head.He made a sick moaning sound as he leaned on his limp foot. He thrusted himself against the gate multiple times before finally breaking in. She threw her cig down and smothered it with her school shoe. "Hey you can't do that!" She yelled, her voice quivering, then turned and ran into the school. "There's a man out there!" She yelled when she ran into her classroom. Mr. Bruna glared at her. "You ditch my class, then you have the nerve to arrive late and disrupt everyone with your dumb stories? Go to the office now. I'm done." Rhin looked around, grabbed her backpack and a ruler and trotted down the hall, in search for her best friend.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:52 pm
Beatrice Queens

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beatrice sat queitly in the classroom writing down the note Mr.Bruna had placed on the bored.She knew all of this and was trying not to fall asleep.She looked at the window daydreaming about what she was going to do when she got home.She glanced down at the courtyard and saw a man.He looked injured and hurt and she rubbed her eyes as she peered down again.Beatrice flinched when Rhin Makai burst into the room.When Mr. Bruna told her to go to the Office,Beatrice thought of going with her.She had seen enough horror movies to know it always started like this."Ummm I am not feeling very well sir.May I go to the nurse",Beatrice said raising her hand. The teacher nodded and Beatrice jumped up grabbing her bag and ran after Rhin."Hey.Wait Up",she called to her slowing down as she came up behind her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Rhin stopped quickly and turned to face Beatrice. "That guy out there looks dangerous. He broke through the gate just by slamming himself into it, and Mr. Bruna doesn't believe a word I say." She said, clenching her fists. "You believe me, don't you?" her mind raced back to when he limped towards her, when she dropped the cig, and her shoe hitting the hot pavement with a ringing tap. She blinked and slowed her breathing. Maybe I'm getting too worked up... She thought, trying to fool herself.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm
Beatrice Queens

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beatrice looked at her feet while playing with her bag.She had saw it also but it was to unnatural to be true."I...I kinda believe you.However at the same time i don't.It was to confusing to understand",she said thinking.Beatrice scratched hr head and looked at Rhin."But we both know that there is something wrong with that man that could be deadly.And thats what we are going to find out",She said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Rhin smiled. "Right." She said, nodding. She went to one of her friend's locker and dialed in the number code, then pulled out her cheer batonds. She shut the door then faced Beatrice, holding out the golden and silver cheer batonds. (sp? lol) "This is all we have right now I think, but I guess smacking this guy in the face a few times should work, well If he even is a threat. Your pick." She giggled.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm
Beatrice Queens

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beatrice looked between her choices.She smiled as she took the silver batond.She twirled it in her hand smiling.She hadn't had a batond since elementary school and it still felt right in her had."I'm ready when you are",she said throwing it little in the air.She flinched when she missed catching it fell to the ground.She bent over and picked it up grumbling.Beatrice's mind wandered to what they were about to do and thought to herself.I hope this isn't as bad as we are making it,she thought

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

A sly smile crossed Rhin's face. "Ok, so obviously we don't know for sure if this guy is bad, but we know he's strong if he can just break down a gate like that." She said. "Maybe if we spy on him or ask him what's wrong, we can make sure he's not like a threat or anything." She motioned with her hand for her to follow, and soon they were outside the school. Rhin peeked around the corner but didn't see the man, only blood, a hand and her crushed cig were laying near the gate. She bit her lip when she heard heavy breathing and unbalanced footsteps and it sounded like there was more then one pair of feet. Looking past the gate, she noticed a woman dragging herself up the street and whimpering as she pulled herself along, leaning on the wall.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 pm
B e a t r i c e Q u e e n s

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beatrice followed behind Rhin and gulped as they made their way outside.Beatrice looked where Rhin was looking and made a disgsted face when she say the hand.She looked where the woman was and tried to look closer."She looks like she needs help",Beatrice said.She began to walk toward the woman but stopped.First rule of horror movies,don't go off alone,she thought refuring to the many movies she watched."Uhh Makai,you wanna go check",she asked her turning around.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Rhin stared wide-eyed at the woman. She took two careful steps forward. "Um... do you need help..?" She called out in a shaky voice. Well that was dumb to ask. She thought to herself. The woman stopped moving and glared at them, then turned into the school property, coming towards them, but faster. "Ok this is freaky!" She said, stepping back as the woman came closer. "If you don't want help and you're just gonna freak us out then either leave or I'll make you leave!" She yelled, her knees shaking.

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 pm
B e a t r i c e Q u e e n s

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Beatrice took a step back as the woman advanced toward them.She took a step back ready to defend against the woman.The woman kept coming toward them and Beatrice sighed."Seems like we have to make her leave",she said as she ran toward the woman her silver baton in hand.Beatrice hit the woman in the head.Beatrice smirked as the woman staggered back and looked down at the ground."Now leave before i bet you to a pulp",she said smirking.The woman just kept looking down and Beatrice looked at her confused.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces