Reply The Music Artists Guild
Favourite Piano piece Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicmanbc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:00 am
My favorite piece for piano is a tie between Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 and Prokofiev's 2nd Piano Concerto.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:46 pm
Chopin is great. I finally got my piano tuned for the first time in 3 years. I was so happy with how it sounded. My parents are willing to buy me an electric piano with the money that would come by selling my acoustic. I love my acoustic though, and am not sure that I want or should trade.... There is just a certain sound to an acoustic, and the weight of the keys can't be matched by an electric. Thoughts anyone?  

Vindicated Offender

Vindicated Offender

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:26 pm
I'd never heard American in Paris played until just the other day. And wow! It was so awesome, it is now my goal to learn it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:27 pm
Are any of you good at transcribing? I tried to transcribe Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run. I still can't figure out the key. Anyone want to give it a try? I want to play it so bad.  

Tacincala

Paperwhale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am
I love the godfather,Canon in d,Comptine d'un autre été: l'après midi,I like a lot of songs...........  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm
My favorite piece at the moment is Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight soundtrack. But coming close in second is Stairway to Heaven! heart  

Wicked_Luck

igetsickwhenigetstoned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm
love to play let it be by the beatles also. Love the song. I sort of suck at playing classical stuff but I learn really easily, sorry people I dont really know what songs you guys are talking about, 'cept fur elise and let it be, know those songs. I love playing coldplay songs also. speed of sound isn't challenging but it still is great. greensleeves is also an overplayed song, and if you want to learn how to play like famous songs (modern ones though) then go to purelessons.com its a good sight, but all videos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:19 pm
I'm learning Bella's Lullaby (a 16 year old Twilight obsessive is teaching me). But my favorite song would be the piano part to "How to Save a Life" and "When You're Gone". Yeah I can actually play it!  

I_ISH_BRITISH_WIN

The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces