Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Music •
lllWHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKElll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What muzic do you like?
  Pop
  Rock
  Country
  Rap
  R&B
  Techno
  Hip Hop
  Two or More of The Above
View Results

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Mystika999
WOW rainbow text.....
I like almost any music that does not have rap in it. I ESPECIALLY hate songs that start out pretty and then in the middle have a random rap person.... and it doesn't even sound right to me...
ex. Love the way you lie

Like Friday by Rebecca Black?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm
I'm into just about anything as long it isn't repetitive about the exact same thing over and over and over ( ex. Friday, Baby by Justin Beiber, and that stupid Backseat song). Anyways, I find most music easy to get used to.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Zife the Raver

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm
I like alternative rock, metal, GABBER, and what ever else i deem AWSOME  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm
i like all genres except rap and hip hop i dont like those ones because im not a dancing person and rhyming guy if a song is not rap and i like it then it goes in my hall of fame which is located on my profile page  

deathsnightma

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

The Random Loser

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:24 am
Pretty much anything except rap/country. I love comedic music biggrin . Lol, I like Hollywood Undead, Bo Burnham, Blink 182, Sum 41, Rise Against, ect.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:36 am
It's so hard! I love Florence + The Machine, Attack Attack, Jimmy Hendrix, all that stuff heart  

Muse LeBlanche

Powerful Demigod

13,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200

okok715

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:41 am
Not really picky as long as it sounds good I'll listen to it no matter what genre  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:51 am
I actually like a bit of everything, from Mozart's Lacrimosa to Dragonforce and classic rock stuff XD

a big one though for me is good, epic/beautiful, orchestral music, stuff found on movie soundtracks and trailers a lot of times, I have a ton of that sort of thing.

...actually I do have one genre that is an absolute no-go for me, I dislike screamo. no matter what the lyrics might be about...because I usually can understand what they're saying anyways. stare

and an automatic turn-off for me in any genre is bad language/content, rolleyes
so basically if it's relatively clean and not screamo, I'm willing to give it a try.

...oh yeah, and so far my fav band is the Scorpions (not necessarily all their songs due to content) especially some of their slower Ballads, Like "Send Me an Angel" which is also my favorite song.  

SkyGatePuppeteer

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 am
Pop, mellow, custom, R&B and alternative biggrin

and I hate hiphop, rap and metal D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:25 am
KingVivaPinata
Mystika999
WOW rainbow text.....
I like almost any music that does not have rap in it. I ESPECIALLY hate songs that start out pretty and then in the middle have a random rap person.... and it doesn't even sound right to me...
ex. Love the way you lie

Like Friday by Rebecca Black?

RANDOM BLACK DUDE!!!! ....
sitting in the back of your car waiting for you to leave it so he can steel it and drive around town rapping  

Mystika999

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:58 am
I like pretty much anything besides rap.. and as long as i can understand what it's saying... or its not terribly tacky.. I don't even mind that. :]  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:11 pm
Mystika999
WOW rainbow text.....
ex. Love the way you lie

hahahahahaha oh man thats so true  

Mael66

Mael66

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm
SkyGatePuppeteer
I actually like a bit of everything, from Mozart's Lacrimosa to Dragonforce and classic rock stuff XD

a big one though for me is good, epic/beautiful, orchestral music, stuff found on movie soundtracks and trailers a lot of times, I have a ton of that sort of thing.

...actually I do have one genre that is an absolute no-go for me, I dislike screamo. no matter what the lyrics might be about...because I usually can understand what they're saying anyways. stare

and an automatic turn-off for me in any genre is bad language/content, rolleyes
so basically if it's relatively clean and not screamo, I'm willing to give it a try.

...oh yeah, and so far my fav band is the Scorpions (not necessarily all their songs due to content) especially some of their slower Ballads, Like "Send Me an Angel" which is also my favorite song.

man this guy has great taste..... Classical huh? yea that always hits the spot but i perfer chopin fantasy imprumomptu  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:54 am
I love all music. Rock is my favourite, Foo Fighters FTW!

Foo Fighters, Botdf, Rise Against, Andy Sixx, Guns N' Roses, Eminem.

Hoechlins_Wolfy

• Music •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces